My posts are going to always be reactive, not proactive. In any situation. I observe, I don't stir up the pot. I leave things like that to V and the like.
Dear sirs,
One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".
In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?
In my defense, I always said when I was going to be inactive in advance and I often joined so a game could get started more than legitimate interest in playing. (:
Dear sirs,
One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".
In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?
i'll throw vendetta here too for day 1 because he has the most WIM but his game is frustrating and hard to read. very pure sounding though so villa lean
idk who i want to lynch yet
dapackback, charu, thesunfan, plop, james, red blaster whoever else im missing
i'll throw vendetta here too for day 1 because he has the most WIM but his game is frustrating and hard to read. very pure sounding though so villa lean
idk who i want to lynch yet
dapackback, charu, thesunfan, plop, james, red blaster whoever else im missing
You listed yourself?
You're on my radar now.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Comment