TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #406
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    mostly im interested in the wording bolding and want you to focus on that and look at it from a couple different perspectives, here it is again:

    anyway, if my understanding is correct, I think my votes are between psycho and James at this point?

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #407
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Seeking confirmation as a newer player

      Seeking opinions on their opinions

      Being silly and not knowing their opinion.

      White noise.



      Anyone want to struggle through a vote update? Mine is still on James May.
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #408
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        I'll expand on people I'm suspicious of woofing at this point.

        Obviously Psychoangel.
        - Lack of activity, but has been seen lurking on the thread.
        - Was active before Day 1 started.
        - Has posted on other threads since.
        Please do tell me when I was lurking the thread in the last three days. Or when I've even posted in the last three days.



        That says 8/29 if it's too small for you to read. You could always go check for yourself as well.

        Maybe you should check before making claims against someone.


        I haven't read through everything yet, it has been a really busy couple of days for me. Holiday weekend and all. So yeah, need to catch up, blah blah etc.

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        I didn't know this bit, I was giving her the benefit of the doubt with inactivity but if she's on FFR, it's not a huge effort to come in and tell us what's going on

        anyway, if my understanding is correct, I think my votes are between psycho and James at this point?

        I know it's shitty to want to vote someone for inactivity, but if the inactivity is going to continue and the situation is not going to improve for the rest of the game, then that hinders us
        You're such a sheep, constantly latching onto other people's shit, without even making sure it was true no less.
        And OMG! ME? not active the first little bit of a wolf game? How shocking!

        There's been 23 pages and you're going to tell me you couldn't come up with a better vote than an inactive player?

        I already don't like you and haven't read all your posts yet.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #409
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          feeling better about todays backupanku lynch already

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #410
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by Viccica
            Seeking confirmation as a newer player

            Seeking opinions on their opinions

            Being silly and not knowing their opinion.

            White noise.



            Anyone want to struggle through a vote update? Mine is still on James May.
            all that would be true if DBP didnt have capable human games under his belt. i've seen two and there may be more.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #411
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              You're such a sheep, constantly latching onto other people's shit, without even making sure it was true no less.
              And OMG! ME? not active the first little bit of a wolf game? How shocking!

              There's been 23 pages and you're going to tell me you couldn't come up with a better vote than an inactive player?

              I already don't like you and haven't read all your posts yet.
              I didn't really think Red Blaster would be wrong about that, by the wording I thought he had actually looked it up so I took it at face value, that's my bad

              and votes are your tools not just for lynches you know, that vote brought you here


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #412
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                or not


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  I didn't really think Red Blaster would be wrong about that, by the wording I thought he had actually looked it up so I took it at face value, that's my bad

                  and votes are your tools not just for lynches you know, that vote brought you here
                  Your vote didn't bring me here lol, I got online and opened the thread. Skimmed some of the recent shit and saw the "been online and posting" bullshit One vote is hardly something I'm going to be shook up about.

                  This is not the first time you just sat back and went along with other people instead of trying to make your own conclusions about people.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Viccica
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 702

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    I thought backpack was new? Who's the new guy then?

                    Either way, you asked for angles I gave you angles. =p
                    Dear sirs,
                    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                    Sincerely,

                    Your Client
                    Eco Friendly
                    ♥~Chu

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Red Blaster is new
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        ok whatever

                        this is stupid I'm done


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          ....Okay so backpack, then?
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            DaBackpack

                            If you're done I guess you wont mind me placing this here then
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              meant to quote psycho but w/e


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Regardless of your target the attitude is the most disappointing and childish thing to have in a game like this. If you lack the capacity to handle a bit of pressure in a mature way don't play.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...