TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #286
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    I also think plop overshares when he's red.
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #287
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      I don't know, respond once pretending that I am accusing you of oversharing right now and once again pretending it was a general observation
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #288
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        So you think I'm suspicious because I'm making sense?



        I'm down for a James May or Pop lynch.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #289
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          James has been strangely absent since his episode.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #290
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            I played a couple games on 2+2 fiction I am a much calmer player because I saw a new way to catch woof

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #291
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              V you didnt post in ur last 2+2 game and had to be replaced, for shaaaaaaaame

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #292
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Awkward
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  ok V needs to be quiet b/c I was gonna say I changed my mind on j-rodd, at least for today. I think I was just seeing things from one perspective. Also, this might sound weird, but I kinda wish that he meant the "You suck dick" comment b/c I probably would've cleared him for that b/c it would've meant that he was genuinely frustrated at my posts and I don't think a wolf has that kind of reaction usually.

                  Also, despite liking the new guy, I think I'm gonna scratch him from my villager list for now. I gave him a lean over basically nothing (hey, its what I do).

                  I think turning up the pressure on someone would be a good thing to do here. Gonna do this for science more than anything else but plop
                  this sketches me out, i didnt really do anything that shouldve changed ur mind based on how it was your only case i dont think

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    lol i have viccica as my clearest villager, what is this

                    jrodd
                    viccica

                    still reading in an out of order fashion

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      I hereby declare jrodd, true mason bro, to be LOCK CLEAR
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Sorry. Was moving into a new apartment today. Just got the keys and going to be busy with classes and whatnot. Not sure if I'm going to be active as I'm probably going to commit this week to the moving.
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          And Jrodd, sorry for my stupidity yesterday. Wine certainly helped me cool down and my shit was stupid now that I read it again.
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            I hereby declare jrodd, true mason bro, to be LOCK CLEAR
                            okay let's do it

                            hop into mason chat whenever u can

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Yeah I'll kill james

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                scattered thioughts:



                                right off the bat, we have this entrance from Charu, which is decidedly different from... every other game I've played with him? I'm not sure if this means anything, I'm not going to put a long of emphasis on this, but i at least want to cast it forward



                                I can't really tell what this is about, you guys are friends IRL right? (sorry if this is a stupid question) But I don't see Viccica reciprocating this kind of duo mentality, I could easily see this being Vendetta taking advantage of this alliance he made obvious in the sign-ups thread to "get close to someone he knows is town to act towny". I've seen it before



                                yeah, I usually shit around for the first couple pages with everyone else, but I think people went into serious mode pretty quickly this time



                                I totally ignored this the first time but what is even the point of saying this? there's only three wolves, saying that everyone is suspicious is completely pointless unless you're just trying to act diligent without making any effort at all. this statement has zero value as anything serious, and I don't know if this even counts as like a joke. "look at me I'm making a contribution and I don't trust anybody!" like OK, maybe I'm reading into this too much, this just seems really stupid and tautological if you're a town



                                i'm not sure how I feel about the whole James thing, but the thing with COPS is that it's a lot harder to hide your panic in real-time: I don't think the same logic applies to forum games. I'm not sure that you can expect the same reaction out of suspicious people when there's not that immediate pressure in front of you.

                                like a close friend and I used to play this really intense forum logic game against each other one-on-one, and we each refused to play when the other was in the room because that factor changes everything



                                from what I've seen in the past manti usually comes through in the final stages of the game, but i don't want to speak for him regarding this comment



                                What are your thoughts as a whole then?
                                wolfy. comes across as very commentary to me, very different from town games i've played with you

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...