TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #751
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Vic lean.
    Just a hunch at this point, but she's been dropping names left and right today.
    Could just be her becoming more active, but her behavior is complete 180 of Day 1 (which is all I really have to go off personally). Rarely posted and if she did it was white noise-esque.
    I'll expand on this a bit more now that I'm on a computer and not a phone.

    Originally posted by Viccica
    If it suits you I can go more in depth into it but I think you're being silly and grasping at straws because you don't have a long enough memory to keep track of day/night 0 activities and use them for day 1.

    I merely posted that I had a lean on Vic, and that it was a hunch and this is the response I got. Overreaction much? I wasn't accusing, nor voting her. Her play style this round has been a complete 180 from her style in the previous day, where she kinda just hovered around making pish-posh posts and the occasional argument for someone being villa/wolf. Now right out of the gates she's suddenly dropping names left and right for people she wants to lynch.

    As I stated earlier, it could just be that the games progressing and she's becoming more active now, which is why it's just a lean for me at this point and not a vote.

    I'm also inclined to be a bit more suspicious of Manti now. After Pop turned out to be town, I was really suspicious of him and V after their relentless pursuit to lynch him. Obviously V's dead now while Manti is still among us.

    It's also worth noting that we have no idea whether BP is actually cop or not. His seer info could be complete bullshit..there was a general consensus that cleared me as green early on in the game that he could be going off. Why would the wolves let him live knowing that he was cop?
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #752
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      It's also worth noting that we have no idea whether BP is actually cop or not. His seer info could be complete bullshit..there was a general consensus that cleared me as green early on in the game that he could be going off. Why would the wolves let him live knowing that he was cop?
      There was meant to be more on this, but I accidentally deleted it.

      Knowing that he was cop, if indeed he actually is one, it would take a pretty inexperienced wolf to leave that kind of valuable target alive.
      So I'd suggest looking a players who haven't wolfed yet if there any.

      Also just think about this, if BP was a wolf, he'd know I was green after night phase anyway. So his claimed seer info is far from clearing him in my book.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #753
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by Viccica
        Manti - Acknowledged that Pop made a really human move in info dumping onto the thread before he was put into the KiTB, but didn't even try to change his vote. It was close to the end of the day, sure and maybe he thought he missed it but I feel like if he WANTED to save Pop he would have tried. This action seems like a pretense to me and implies Manti and James are wolves together, since Manti's only option there would be to lynch a wolf partner to save a human.
        YoshL said day ended at 11:59. By the time I saw plop's read list and skimmed it, it was already past that.

        I knew changing my vote wouldn't have counted, and I think if we had lynched James we would have a dead human anyway.

        Wanna look at Backpack/Dancy/Sunfan in that order.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #754
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Also a particular read I had on James seems to be wrong. So he's not super don't lynch town anymore for me, he's just town.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #755
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by Viccica
            James - Super wishy-washy. Focused in on BP even after he claimed. No human should ever do that. I see this as either really remarkably terrible human play(so terrible I find it unlikely) or a ballsy wolf play made under a situation of duress. Only after a lynch on BP was completely hopeless did he change his vote, and changed it to an unvote at that, despite mentioning that he had other suspicions as well. Instead of following on one of those he decided not to impact the phase at all.

            Manti - Acknowledged that Pop made a really human move in info dumping onto the thread before he was put into the KiTB, but didn't even try to change his vote. It was close to the end of the day, sure and maybe he thought he missed it but I feel like if he WANTED to save Pop he would have tried. This action seems like a pretense to me and implies Manti and James are wolves together, since Manti's only option there would be to lynch a wolf partner to save a human.

            Sun - You accuse me of posting white noise and I rebound that straight back to you. You're posting enough but posting no opinions and no resounding theories on anyone. Of all the things that have happened this game you really only have suspicion on me? For posting white noise, allegedly. Any other input on.. like. Anything?

            Fic - One reason and a weak reason at that. I would not ever put it above him to kill V n0 instead of killing a person that claimed seer. This is a weak reason. Fic is the last on my list that I want to lynch but I always want to lynch him.
            This read list is bullshit and you know it Vic. As soon as Manti saw plopadop's readlist, he really couldn't change his vote because it was already at EOD.

            And the main reason why I went after dap was purely because I thought that he coped out on the claim WITH the possibility that the wolves could have picked up a Role Cop modifier for themselves (this is going under the pretense that IF AND ONLY IF they picked that modifier and hoped that Goon Cop didn't get picked in the randomizer) and I would have voted for either YOU for the pretense of your lazy half-assed revote on me and the tunneling that was to be fair rubbish. Also, town vic would have probably vanished by now or Day 2.

            Sunfan did not accuse you of posting white noise, show me any post that shows where he accuses you of being white noise?

            And for Fic, this is where I lay the vote on you for this very reason Vic. If you really have a weak reason to put a vote on someone, then don't fucking put it in your likely candidates. Save that until you have a pretty goddamn strong reason to ever place a vote on someone. Also, just wanting to lynch Fic is pretty much the most resounding stupidity that I have ever heard (mainly because that was the same reason that you said to lynch me on that one game that followed shortly after the Arson game, even though that was your fault but w/e)

            Viccica. You pulled that readlist out of your ass and you know it Vic
            bananas


            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #756
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by James May
              Sunfan did not accuse you of posting white noise, show me any post that shows where he accuses you of being white noise?
              That was me who said that, just to clear that up.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #757
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                I just realized I'm apparently the most powerful "race" in this anime.

                Cool.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #758
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Anyhow, just to be clear on it. IF the wolves did pick the maximum 3 modifiers, and Innocent Child is not chosen (as we can confirm already) then we have the following Power Roles that we know to be picked from Town (As town has a max of 5 power roles, basing on the numbers of modifiers that the wolves picked) as shown in this quote box below:

                  Originally posted by stack the deck town power roles without IC
                  Goon Cop
                  Roleblocker
                  Tracker
                  Bodyguard
                  Vigilante
                  Since we know that there's no IC, we have to take a look at this list above. Now this makes our job easier in figuring out the possible roles that are out there and figure out which modifiers the wolves could have picked. The only way that we'll be able to know which modifiers the wolves picked (again, as seen down here):

                  Originally posted by stack the deck wolf modifiers
                  Bulletproof
                  Role Cop
                  JOAT (1 shot Strongman, 1 shot Ninja)
                  Daytalk (passive ability)
                  Recruit Traitor as Mafia Goon
                  Now, let's assume that dap is a Goon Cop (we can't let the possibility of Role Cop escape mind you) so that leaves us with the remaining 4 Town power roles that haven't been confirmed:

                  Originally posted by Remaining Town Power Roles
                  Roleblocker
                  Tracker
                  Bodyguard
                  Vigilante
                  In order to really track on what the wolves could have picked for their modifiers, here's what the wolves could have picked as their modifiers (using the assumption that they picked 3 mind you):

                  Originally posted by Wolves' Modifiers possibility
                  Bulletproof
                  JOAT
                  Role Cop/Daytalk
                  Now, reason why I lumped Day Talk and Role Cop together is because of the dap role claim. If dap is actually the Goon Cop, then most likely Wolves would have picked daytalk due to the lack of cc. BUT, like I said, this is under the assumption that wolves has chosen the maximum of 3 modifiers. I am not discarding the possibilities of 2, 1, or even 0 modifiers being picked. But I'm going under the pretense that wolves took 3. Now, for the choices and reasons why:

                  • Bulletproof: This is the one thing that one of the wolves would have chosen this is mainly because of the possibility of having a vigi try to kill that one particular wolf, and under the pretense that rest of town didn't find said person suspicious and only the vigi via tunneling, thus causing said vigi to be mislead by the possibility of a roleblocker.
                  • JOAT: Mainly through the concern of Tracker and Roleblocker, despite each being 1-shot each (Ninja & Strongman)
                  • Role Cop: Purely for hunting blues and knocking each down one by one through the night.
                  • Daytalk: If Role Cop wasn't chosen, then this would be the next choice as it would allow them to plan their gambits and nightkills through the day phases.


                  This is just one speculation of many that I have.

                  Anyhow, next post I'll have my read list ready so yeah, time to release arson-game caliber James...
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #759
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    I just realized I'm apparently the most powerful "race" in this anime.

                    Cool.
                    Yet the whole point of it is that the weakest comes out of no-where and conquers all the rest.

                    No wonder the race piece of the Immanity is the King, considered the weakest piece on the chess board~


                    Insta at 6~

                    (1) DarkManticoreX2 - Viccica
                    (1) FictionJunction - dAnceguy117
                    (1) Viccica - James May
                    Last edited by YoshL; 09-4-2014, 09:12 AM.


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #760
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      eh pawns are weaker then kings.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #761
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        eh pawns are weaker then kings.
                        But with the proper strategy, Pawns can become Queens, and they can also be sacrificed. The King has absolutely no sacrificial potential~

                        However, that's not to say that the King isn't the most important piece~

                        Or that the King doesn't quickly become a very powerful piece during endgame~


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #762
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Also I don't think we should be just passing on DBP today. There is the possibility of a Bodyguard, and dbp didn't telegraph his seering. Wolves should have tried to kill him over a good veterean.

                          I mean V can push someone into a hole, and probably get them lynched. Keyword Probably.
                          A seer can go straight up "you're red" and lynch you.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #763
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Also I don't think we should be just passing on DBP today. There is the possibility of a Bodyguard, and dbp didn't telegraph his seering. Wolves should have tried to kill him over a good veterean.

                            I mean V can push someone into a hole, and probably get them lynched. Keyword Probably.
                            A seer can go straight up "you're red" and lynch you.
                            Exactly, this is why I am extremely suspicious of the claim in the first place (and thus why Vic was being rather belligerent on my suspicions on his claim, which is fairly legitimate for this kind of game to be suspicious at a claim like that on Day 0). In my opinion, if DBP is Goon Cop, then we can assume that it was an inexperienced wolf who did the kill. Also, I just realized something...

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Red Blaster is green
                            Goon Cop can only receive "Goon", "Not Goon" or "No Results" if they investigate a player. So how did DBP come out all of a sudden and say that Red Blaster is green? I may be digging too much into that but it leaves me perplexed since the abilities for Goon Cop says:

                            Originally posted by Abilities for Goon Cop
                            Each night you may target a player. You will receive a result of "Goon", "Not a Goon" or "No Result".
                            Like I said, I might be digging a bit too much in here since this game perplexes me just a tiny bit...lemme just relax for a moment and figure all this out...
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #764
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by Viccica
                              If BP lives again he's a wolf.
                              not 100% correct, assuming the vigi (if there is one) doesn't shoot (and even if he does) its still not lylo so lynching him there is still not a great idea.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #765
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Green, Not goon and Human are interchangable.

                                Dunno if I'd look to heavy into that.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...