TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #286
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    If I'm a wolf, Half Life 3 has (finally) been confirmed.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #287
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by cedolad
      Same image from the last Matrix6 game where he was a wolf. He also posted it elsewhere (sign-ups are post game), where he said he post it if he were a wolf (can't fucking find it).

      Check.
      You can't find it because you're full of shit.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #288
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        all the mispelings are from that bom. no realy you cant avoid the mispels

        tsunfan - xiv
        zelnya - cedload, \/
        \/ - blindreaper
        charu - backpank
        blindreaper - gradient, zelnya
        xiv - psychoanjel, tsunfan
        psychoanjel - plopadop


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #289
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          why isn't blindreper, blindraper. i demand a rename!

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #290
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Sorry guys, reboot computer and work a lot, little talk. Not trying to be quiet. I'm a delicious flavor though, please use your votes wisely.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #291
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              It's the sheer length of the silence and the number of people who rotate through viewing the current edge of discussion that interests me most. Seen a lot of charu, dbp, and xelnya over the last five hours.
              reactions are just as useful as votes, think most of us were waiting on xelnya

              now the ball is back in your court

              Originally posted by pedo
              Same image from the last Matrix6 game where he was a wolf. He also posted it elsewhere (sign-ups are post game), where he said he post it if he were a wolf (can't fucking find it).

              Check.
              can't tell if serious

              Originally posted by blindraper
              I'm a delicious flavor though, please use your votes wisely.
              wtf does this even mean


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #292
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Would people believe me if I said I was playing Sonic Heroes for a few hours and had the tab open?

                Other than that, I saw the post, Mr. V, but I didn't say anything because I was waiting for Xel to say something, which he did!

                Originally posted by XelNya
                *A bunch of gifs and images with no defense other than the comic sans thing*
                Hey, are you just doing this because you are indeed a wolf? Is your defense putting gifs already pre-made a way so you don't have to say much of anything?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  I'm a delicious flavor though, please use your votes wisely.
                  I echo with backpack, what does this even mean, sir? You're in hot water mister, and this is not helping you at all!!!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Hey blind, how do you think of Xel? He thinks you're a piece of shit (more of less).

                    THOUGHTS!?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Hey blind, how do you think of Xel? He thinks you're a piece of shit (more of less).

                      THOUGHTS!?
                      We both think each other is a piece is shit, so no surprise there. Also no one gets my reference? Y'all are DUMB.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Xelnya

                        This whole gif thing just seems like a "if I'm drawing attention to myself they wont think I'm wolf, they'll think typical middie"
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          We both think each other is a piece is shit, so no surprise there. Also no one gets my reference? Y'all are DUMB.
                          But that doens't answer the questioooooooooooooooooooooooooooon


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            Xelnya

                            This whole gif thing just seems like a "if I'm drawing attention to myself they wont think I'm wolf, they'll think typical middie"
                            Wasn't attention clearly already drawn to xelnya?

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              Do you think that them checking the thread a lot and not saying anything is wolfy then?
                              No one thing is wolfy by itself. You have to suss out a narrative that seems more than possible well into probable that is clearly anti-town and that takes multiple points of data. Pointing out that it is interesting gets people to explain the points in their narrative, though.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Wasn't attention clearly already drawn to xelnya?
                                Yes he's drawing attention to himself, as I said seems like a way to make people think it's just typical middie. A general mindset I've seen is that a wolf wouldn't want to draw attention to themselves but that's why I think he would do it.
                                There's no real pressure on anyone with the votes being spread out. Now with mine there's 3 if I'm not mistaken. That turns up the pressure a little bit.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...