TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #241
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    oops quickmeme sucks



    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #242
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Also wtf nobody has voted me yet. You all suck.
      I haven't voted you yet? ty for the reminder Xiz
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #243
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        DaBackpack, since you have contributed nothing meaningful and believe this is okay such that xiz should not find that to be a reason to kill you, do you believe that behavior like yours is acceptable in general?

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #244
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by Xiz
          xel plz stop with the comic sans


          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Didn't you call me a meta slut?
          I have before and I will again, you're such a meta slut that even the 1 dollar knock offs don't exist. They know they stand no chance. Your only competition is Manti really and then you two turn into a cat fight. It's pretty fun to watch.

          But you aren't outwardly being your usual meta-slut self. That concerns me. But it's phase one so I sort of understand why, but I never just write things off with you.

          PS: Comic. Sans.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #245
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            DaBackpack, since you have contributed nothing meaningful and believe this is okay such that xiz should not find that to be a reason to kill you, do you believe that behavior like yours is acceptable in general?
            At the very least, I expect Xiz to say this himself before saying I can die.

            Jesus fuck, I mean if this was Day 2-3 then I'd say that someone who wasn't helping at all could die. But are you willing to (hypothetically) commit to killing someone who hasn't posted some "BRILLIANT INSIGHT"*** in 24 hours of the game's start? Context, you're ignoring it again.

            ***anyone who claims to have BRILLIANT INSIGHT at this stage of the game is bullshitting all of us btw


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #246
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Manti is hardly a meta-slut. I think you don't understand the "metas" of players well enough to make jokes with that level of hyperbole and colorful language.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #247
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by XelNya


                I will literally go take a shit and eat it if anyone ever uses this reasoning as to not lynch someone.
                This gets used quite a lot in cardflipping games so uh...

                and its used for good reason too so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Manti is hardly a meta-slut.
                  I agree, you may insult my sluttiness but how dare you accuse someone not even playing this game
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    ok so like we can lynch Xiz whenever and kill a wolf; just whenever you guys want to do that.

                    V is still picking his target imo but I like the way he's doing it now? After consulting my meta-pimp, he agrees that this is V's town game so far but wants to be wary of him b/c he's a slippery fish. Maybe Sniper is a town-sided role I forget how the Wild-West setup works.

                    Dab is weird to me not because I pinged him out initially but because he responded so strangely to it; going so far as to propose a scenario whereas he gets lynched as a result of being called "Sketchy" by Xiz and myself.

                    Charu is being Charu for better or for worse; only thing I have on him so far is that Gradient is kind of right about him behaving the same way if he doesn't want to be lynched instead of leveling and also I feel like he's the one who has actively been rolehunting the most. I have to question whether or not he's doing it this obviously or like I'm just wrong but him constantly worrying about why people might be approaching this game differently seriously bothers me.

                    Mittens also appears to be running against Xiz for stupidest person ITT, good luck dude.

                    I also would advise against lynching Psychoangel on D0 in basically every game she plays.
                    -Meta slut out
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      At the very least, I expect Xiz to say this himself before saying I can die.

                      Jesus fuck, I mean if this was Day 2-3 then I'd say that someone who wasn't helping at all could die. But are you willing to (hypothetically) commit to killing someone who hasn't posted some "BRILLIANT INSIGHT"*** in 24 hours of the game's start? Context, you're ignoring it again.

                      ***anyone who claims to have BRILLIANT INSIGHT at this stage of the game is bullshitting all of us btw
                      The context is merely what you decide is relevant to say and what you decide is relevant to respond to when you continue. For example, where did anyone say the expectation was "brilliant insight"? Don't you feel that is a bit of an exaggeration? Is this exaggerated expectation you are saying is being held by either xiz or myself part of the context you believe I am failing to understand?

                      I was just interested in a thing you did which was immediately jump on xiz wanting to kill you after you contributed nothing, and do so by saying "what would you get from killing me?" That question is inherently weird. If xiz thinks you are a possible wolf he would get you being dead, fucking obviously.

                      Your answer is inherently weird because it is inherently focused on the benefits of killing someone based on the information they would get from the thread, but completely ignores the element where people vote for someone because they think they are a wolf.

                      You are now trying to reframe the question you asked as though it meant "why do you think I am wolfy?" But that's a distinctly different question than the one you asked, that question shows confusion about what you could have done that was wolfy. "What do you have to gain from killing me?" Has a certain level of self-awareness that you are trying not to let anyone have anything to gain from killing you, and that thing right there is really fucking wolfy because it shows intention to not contribute because then someone might have a reason to kill you.

                      Saying I'm failing to understand the context and that your question actually meant "what do you think is wolfy about me?" Is kinda like you failing to ask the question "what do you think is wolfy about me?" Would have made more sense to ask that question at the time, and you didn't, so the context is actually just the question you asked. Which is really weird.

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I can't say too much obviously, but running the jTWG game got really frustrating so maybe that's what you're seeing?
                        I mostly wanted to get a reaction out of you, you're quite calm this time. So far from what I've seen when you're a wolf you tend to jump around a lot and not be as calm. For now I will leave you be.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          damnit ok just as I maybe call him town lol fuck you V
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by Meta Slut
                            I feel like he's the one who has actively been rolehunting the most. I have to question whether or not he's doing it this obviously or like I'm just wrong but him constantly worrying about why people might be approaching this game differently seriously bothers me.
                            'Scuse me, but you think me pointing out contradictions and things of interest is me role hunting?

                            Okay, sun(son), why don't you just fan yourself from that armor you got on.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              but its out of character for you to wonder about that
                              its not out of character for me to wonder about that
                              -get rekd
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                The context is merely what you decide is relevant to say and what you decide is relevant to respond to when you continue. For example, where did anyone say the expectation was "brilliant insight"? Don't you feel that is a bit of an exaggeration? Is this exaggerated expectation you are saying is being held by either xiz or myself part of the context you believe I am failing to understand?
                                OK fair enough, that "brilliant insight" was hyperbole. What I was driving at was that I had a problem with the way you phrased your question. ("Do you think this is acceptable behavior?")

                                I don't think it's that uncommon for towns to not have anything THAT substantial to say on Day 1. I don't think I ever really do.

                                As for, "is it acceptable?" The context is that it's Day 1 and I'm seeing that you're trying to make it seem like that is how I'm going to be behaving in general. Again, I don't plan on "doing nothing" forever obviously, and I don't think that assuming that I'm not working is grounds for a logical lynch.

                                I was just interested in a thing you did which was immediately jump on xiz wanting to kill you after you contributed nothing, and do so by saying "what would you get from killing me?" That question is inherently weird. If xiz thinks you are a possible wolf he would get you being dead, fucking obviously.
                                I'm genuinely curious about why Xiz said that. At the point that he called me out, are you saying I should have let that claim go?

                                I'll give you that my phrasing was weird -- but again, Xiz has said absolutely nothing about why "he'd be okay with me dying." Do you think I'm a wolf Xiz? Surely you must have some reason for saying that.

                                Your answer is inherently weird because it is inherently focused on the benefits of killing someone based on the information they would get from the thread, but completely ignores the element where people vote for someone because they think they are a wolf.
                                Again Xiz literally has not said anything about this

                                You'd assume that Xiz is looking for wolves and that he thinks I'm a wolf, right? That's what a normal vote means. Then I'm asking him to say it directly.


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...