TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #226
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    Here's a question, what does killing me give you?
    I will literally go take a shit and eat it if anyone ever uses this reasoning as to not lynch someone. This post kinda bothers me because it's a super shitty defense, yer better than this mang get with it.

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Talk more, even if you have no idea what you are doing. K thx.
    I disagree. Not inflating the thread with posts of 0 value, or blindreper levels of posting is probably best. I delete more posts than I actually make in any given game.

    Originally posted by Charu
    I skipped Xel's post because I was lazy, but now that I read through it



    Can you also show where he's being weird, please and thank you!



    Funny you say that when you just said:
    Instinct > logic for me. However I did explain it later in my post, he is not meta-slutting as much as he normally does (which while I find it delightful, it's still weird.)

    I'm not gonna press anything super hard in the first phase. I hate to say this but I really want to see the nightkill as a place to start with some of the latter phase one discussion as then we have some actual material to work with. The things that stick out to me at the moment are Soonfan's different take on the game so far, Psycho's UTR stuff because if my memory is a bit accurate I can remember she actually plays similar to Gradiant.

    Dabackpack is just kind of annoying me with that earlier quoted shit post.
    Blind is playing so bad I just assume he's a wolf every game.
    Charu / Xiz tend to post so awkward getting a handle on you two takes till day phase two.
    V is being a lot different from last game which has me a little weary.

    tldr: I have a very healthy case of paranoia and I have to go to breakfast, will try and add a little more before I go to work later.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #227
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      xel plz stop with the comic sans

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #228
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Here's a question, what does killing me give you?
        This question is really weird. As a human do you accept the logic that killing a green gives you info if a lot of people are focusing them??? Like what do you understand to be a kill that gives someone something? What sort of kill would definitively help you land a wolf and why? If you believe that killing someone also has the benefit of information, who would give you the most info right now? Would that info lead you to a wolf for sure?

        If your defense is that killing you gives him nothing, does that mean your general milquetoast level of contribution is deliberate such that you can defend yourself in this way?

        Since you are more interested in what would be revealed upon your death in defending yourself, does this help to explain your weakness in your level of suspicions and the amount you are interrogating others? I.e. you feel the best way to contribute is to be passive and wait for your name to be mentioned to defend yourself? Or do you just not care as much as the people playing?

        It's your ball.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #229
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by cedolad
          but now we're putting the pressure on blind... Alright.

          Pipe up dear Johnny Boy!
          People who don't respond to my questions have a history of getting lynched. I can lynch a nun with a shoestring, so please go read the questions I asked you and respond to them and stop acting like you have something to hide and/or pretending that you missed them. Thank you.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #230
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            So you are actively invested in posting in the thread but not allowing yourself to geminate feelings about the players?? Or... You want to contribute white noise even though it isn't helping you form conclusions?? Or...
            Oh you're referring to this. Again this had to do with me waiting for XelNya's response. I was just trying to get him to react to the idea of thinking he is a safe lynch and sort of prod him. He isn't making much development with other players at the moment so he's starting to get a null read or a slight lean in either direction.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #231
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by XelNya
              V is being a lot different from last game which has me a little weary.
              If it is a lot different can you articulate what is different? I feel a significant difference is the type you can easily articulate whereas a subtle difference is not, and if you want to call something suspicious it behooves you to be as specific as you can. The key word is you say I am being "a lot" different. Mostly I think this is the sort of vague bullshit that has nothing specific that, at this juncture, has already been stated a couple times.

              It's almost like it's an extremely safe thing to say at this particular point in the game after many others have said it. Would you agree?

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #232
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                This question is really weird. As a human do you accept the logic that killing a green gives you info if a lot of people are focusing them??? Like what do you understand to be a kill that gives someone something? What sort of kill would definitively help you land a wolf and why? If you believe that killing someone also has the benefit of information, who would give you the most info right now? Would that info lead you to a wolf for sure?
                It's Day 1, and Xiz had a reason to say "I'm fine with killing him tonight". I'm simply asking what his reason for wanting to kill me is.

                Is it because he thinks I'm a wolf? Then why? There's no support, besides maybe that joke post about killing serial killers which some have latched onto for some reason.

                Is my flip useful? Why? No one besides him has targeted me by now, except maybe Sunfan, and I have absolutely no meaningful interactions with others in this game right now. (This is true at the moment and of course will change. Maybe he can find some interactions later on, but that doesn't clear why he said that so early.)

                Would he be down for starting a wagon and then seeing who got on the wagon? OK, but then why not pick someone that actually has something against them?

                If your defense is that killing you gives him nothing, does that mean your general milquetoast level of contribution is deliberate such that you can defend yourself in this way?
                The post I made wasn't a general defense, I was addressing Xiz's randomass post saying he'd be fine with my death.

                I've contributed nothing meaningful yet, but if I were to die then what? "Oh Dab died and he was green, great, he posted some shit and Xiz and Sunfan mentioned he was sketchy, and then [whatever happens following my supposed wagon]." I want to know what Xiz was thinking.

                Since you are more interested in what would be revealed upon your death in defending yourself, does this help to explain your weakness in your level of suspicions and the amount you are interrogating others? I.e. you feel the best way to contribute is to be passive and wait for your name to be mentioned to defend yourself? Or do you just not care as much as the people playing?

                It's your ball.
                assuming I don't care because I haven't made meaningful posts before the halfway point of Day 1?

                I feel like you're focusing too much on something that you're taking out of context, my question was for Xiz about what he said.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  To paraphrase, I didn't consider that a defense since Xiz didn't put forth any reasoning to support it, it was just a way to say "why?"


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I feel like you're focusing too much on something that you're taking out of context, my question was for Xiz about what he said.
                    This is what I find scary about V's play as a wolf. He makes you think your entire strategy over, questioning every little bit, then you rethink the entire thing and he's now in your headspace. His play doesn't resemble a bit of the same from the first C9++ game, but I feel in this case he's trying to manipulate and coax his way into someone's headspace.

                    I don't know what to make of it now, still waiting for something interesting to develop, and Silvuh's entrance.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      **Xig


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        His play does n't resemble a bit of the same from the first C9++ game, but I feel in this case he's trying to manipulate and coax his way into someone's headspace.
                        oops

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Aww did V not have anything to say other than that?

                          He got what he wanted and just leaves? What happened to small talk over dinner?

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by XelNya



                            You are really being weird. You aren't playing your normal style...
                            Didn't you call me a meta slut?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              you remind me of


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                sunfan looks a bit agitated and flustered to me. Maybe it's just day 1 junk, but for now I'm going to start there.
                                I can't say too much obviously, but running the jTWG game got really frustrating so maybe that's what you're seeing?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...