TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #166
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Why would you explain the condition in which you will let something go? This is me interested from a theory of the game point of view so mostly academic (lol if you would call this game that)
    Because I early read him as town, and he is trying to make plays (I think). If I thought he was wolfy, I would have approached it differently.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #167
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by cedolad
      i feel like casting a really naked vote.

      but i really like my vote on Mittens.
      So you are actively invested in posting in the thread but not allowing yourself to geminate feelings about the players?? Or... You want to contribute white noise even though it isn't helping you form conclusions?? Or...

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #168
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Xiz man you're gut feelings always fucking nail me to the ground especially when you expand upon them you're a fucking god at this game
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #169
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          wow I used the wrong "your" I feel dumb
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #170
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Hey cool I thought the same thing.
            Betcha it wasn't randomed.
            want the SS like what the hell does it even matter
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #171
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              So you feel attached to your 2000th post random.org read?
              honestly kinda yeah I like 2/3 of the reads it threw out tenatively
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #172
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                honestly kinda yeah I like 2/3 of the reads it threw out tenatively
                Cool you might want to discuss that as you'll notice the thread is kinda thin of content your previous three posts a symptom

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Xiz is fucking stupid or mafia or both to use a lurker read. He has gut feelings, which is fine, he takes pride in them usually but he's not expanding upon them; he's not drawing connections from them. This is shallow and its not even attempting to solve anything; he's just talking to look like he's talking imo.

                  You I'm less sure on; I feel like I used to have a good read on you but I feel like its gotten less sure over time. I feel like my read on you gets better the later in the day it is, but I feel like you're getting to that point if that makes sense. I feel like you're a sniper picking your target atm but don't know who the weakest of the troops are yet.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    plop is the one I don't know about obviously maybe random.org is a god???? 3/3????
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Your sense that I am a sniper is accurate and my ego likes the imagery you've chosen

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        So I'm rereading the thread to re-familiarize myself with the game even though I did some reading before I left to work, and during my lunch break (Hi Charu's post pointing out I was here.)

                        Real content coming soon.

                        PS: I never thought someone would come up with a worse nickname than Mittens, but congrats Charu, you've succeeded.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          Unless I'm reading the wiki wrong, an innocent child means that we either have no masons or two masons in play. Cool.

                          I'm not too sure if being the innocent child is an instant death sentence though. Their role would be increasingly beneficial to the town as the game goes on so the wolves would want to get rid of them pretty early, but the same could be said for roles as well. Do the wolves want to play it safe and get rid of the only confirmed town or do they want to take a risk and maybe nab a cop or a doctor? Regardless, swirl should definitely try to get his money's worth out of this phase.
                          Leave them for night 2 or 3 (in before this post is used as a reference for my lynch later.) Would be the best.

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          People I like so far:
                          Cedolad (its a meta read but yeah)
                          People I don't like so far:
                          Backpack (borrowing funnygurl's strat of claiming scum D0; weird for him and weird for anyone. The joking isn't really helping anyone and I expected him to be more serious.)
                          Xiz (Because seriously, fuck Xiz.)
                          Use a real read list that's not built on a day that you have nothing to work off of you meta-slut.

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          And theres the usual blindreper, okay.


                          Because i expect those posts from him (no offense). I dont expect them from v, especially with how well he played last game.
                          I agree with this post. something is weird with V possibly. (I don't know how to read this guy.) I also agree Blind is playing worse than normal which is weird. Blind, come do something before you get wagoned maggot.

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          There's 3 wolves, and they are V, Xiz and plop
                          No serial killer for once
                          There's one idiot quoted in this post.

                          I might give you a hint if you ask nicely.

                          Originally posted by iluswirl
                          1. charoo
                          2. cedload
                          3. zelnya
                          4. blindreaper
                          5. xiv
                          6. psychoanjel
                          7. iluswirly - Innocent Child
                          8. thesoonphan
                          9. dabackpank
                          10. gradient
                          11. plopadop
                          12. silvu
                          13. \/
                          Your colors are weird, would you explain this to me, the idiot, please.

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Hey, HEY!

                          Xelypoo!
                          Fucking die.

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          hi xelnya
                          Fuck you.

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          plop is the one I don't know about obviously maybe random.org is a god???? 3/3????
                          You are really being weird. You aren't playing your normal style...

                          Comment

                          • iluswirl
                            Clueless & Comfortable
                            • May 2007
                            • 462

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by XelNya

                            Your colors are weird, would you explain this to me, the idiot, please.
                            Greens are people not sticking out, the closer to dark green seem more human

                            Yellows are 1/4 wolfy in my read

                            Wheat is 3/8 wolfy.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              I picked V because I haven't played with him and have heard he's a real good player. Until confirmed human, he worries me.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                I picked V because I haven't played with him and have heard he's a real good player. Until confirmed human, he worries me.
                                I don't think you understand what's going on. You're supposed to vote for people because you think they are wolfy, not because they are veteran players.

                                Comment

                                Working...