TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iluswirl
    Clueless & Comfortable
    • May 2007
    • 462

    #346
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by Charu
    I actually went and dug up the archives for this. His only wolf game was literally him posting gif after gif for rebuttals.

    Here, take a look at strictly his posting history in that game.



    Honestly, I don't know what to think of Xel. That reads list still bugs me because it was sudden with no prod for one (as far as I could tell)
    To use this as a hard case, we would need a case where xel was human and being accused to compare.

    I apologize that I haven't been active, I was expecting the game to start much sooner and I just started a new job yesterday and my grandma that I only see every couple of years is in town.

    As for new reads, I think that plopadop is much more green than my initial assessment.

    Blind is making me concerned only in that his prior statement was so wolfy that I feel almost uncomfortable.

    Xig is being xig, but he appears to be more useful than in last game.

    This development between sunfan and psycho, I don't think that wolf partners would be making themselves so close. Meta reads are not helping much in this case.

    On to xel: why are you dismissing everything everyone says? Your demeanor isn't helping, as it seems you don't care about being lynched. Newsflash: everybody in this setup should care about being lynched (duh). Being dismissive is making me think you could actually be a wolf, trying not to look like you care.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #347
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Also note that i never voted for her, tsunfan you're not being very smart :/
      You did say you'd be down to lynch her which implies that you're comfortable with voting her so up yours
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #348
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        Sunfan, what i get out of you voting for me is that you are hard defending psychoangel. Why? Im more inclined now to believe you both are mafia.
        I'm not; I just said that we don't get much out of lynching her Day 0 basically ever just based on the way she plays; she doesn't allow connections to be drawn when she's a wolf and if she's town then all we get is that some people wanted her dead. I play D0 based on getting as much info from the lynch as possible and she's not how that is done
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #349
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by iluswirl
          On to xel: why are you dismissing everything everyone says? Your demeanor isn't helping, as it seems you don't care about being lynched. Newsflash: everybody in this setup should care about being lynched (duh). Being dismissive is making me think you could actually be a wolf, trying not to look like you care.
          I can assure you that regardless of his alignment, he actually doesn't care
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #350
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            as for being afraid of V, he's like the only person in this game I'm actually afraid could single-handedly carry a wolf team, so I think a little precaution towards him would be fine. Kayla and Charu are also scary wolves imo.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #351
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              dunno yet, I want Xiz dead b/c I'm like almost to the point to where I'd bet my paycheck he's a wolf but I can't quite see who he's with yet; possibly Gradiant or you.

              That question is better answered after more time has passed
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #352
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                Then I guess I've never been in a game with him because I don't recall being in a game where gifs were constantly being posted.
                Want to review this again for use of the word "constantly."

                A state of panic has caused psychoangel to defer her reads to something xelnya did as Shere Khan, but not in this thread (and she couldn't be referencing his immediately previous game as a wolf because she has indicated in this specific post that she hasn't read it.) There was no constant posting of gifs, there was one post and it was after a bunch of people made comments about xelnya's habit of posting gifs. How is psycho even currently in a game where gifs are constantly being posted? Before that there was two images. One of comic sans (which is honestly negligible) and one in the midst of a wall of text. Don't see the "constantly."

                I don't think a person could be trying to defer to the mass psychology of public opinion any harder. This indicates that there isn't a "okay let me step back, take a deep breath, and explain myself" button she can press, because she is going straight for panic buttons.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Three things:

                  1.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I can assure you that regardless of his alignment, he actually doesn't care
                  Yep. He gets it.

                  2. Referencing past games was frowned upon last I checked. When did this change?

                  And it's especially bad if you pick shitty games to reference.

                  3. Blind posted something so I'm gonna vote switch: Psychoangel. You're right we are stretched a little thin.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    I forgot my comic sans, oh well fuck it.

                    Comment

                    • iluswirl
                      Clueless & Comfortable
                      • May 2007
                      • 462

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      charu - you started the heat on xel, over only asking for an opinion on the happenings in the thread. Your points have been solid from there on, with enough shitposting to make me think you're human.

                      xelnya - see my previous post.

                      blindreper - The v accusation is not any different from the old play of lynching manti day 2 because if he wasn't first killed he was a wolf.

                      xiz - you're clinging on your gut reads. I would be more inclined to believe you if you have done reasoning.

                      Psychoangel - your logic for voting xel was poor, posting gifs doesn't divert the thoughts that he's a wolf. The flak you're taking is justified, until you really straighten some info up. You claim day 0 is bad for you, then you go and drop a vote. I understand you were turning up the heat on xel, but the same information could be obtained through less suspicious methods.

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        OKay there was one more image before that that xelnya posted my review player's posts buttons aren't working so I'm doing this while skimming at work

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I play D0 based on getting as much info from the lynch as possible and she's not how that is done
                          I fail to see how a vote on me is better placed. Looks like a bunch of bullshit to me.
                          Sunfan

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Shere Khan wasn't Xel, that was Tps, @v
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Want to review this again for use of the word "constantly."

                              A state of panic has caused psychoangel to defer her reads to something xelnya did as Shere Khan, but not in this thread (and she couldn't be referencing his immediately previous game as a wolf because she has indicated in this specific post that she hasn't read it.) There was no constant posting of gifs, there was one post and it was after a bunch of people made comments about xelnya's habit of posting gifs. How is psycho even currently in a game where gifs are constantly being posted? Before that there was two images. One of comic sans (which is honestly negligible) and one in the midst of a wall of text. Don't see the "constantly."

                              I don't think a person could be trying to defer to the mass psychology of public opinion any harder. This indicates that there isn't a "okay let me step back, take a deep breath, and explain myself" button she can press, because she is going straight for panic buttons.
                              ffs you're just nitpicking now. Sorry I guess I should have said imgs/gifs not to mention a few other empty posts made

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              [
                              Silvuh -
                              Originally posted by XelNya














                              You're voting me because of the Comic Sans aren't you?



                              So, what?
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Want to review this again for use of the word "constantly."

                                A state of panic has caused psychoangel to defer her reads to something xelnya did as Shere Khan, but not in this thread (and she couldn't be referencing his immediately previous game as a wolf because she has indicated in this specific post that she hasn't read it.) There was no constant posting of gifs, there was one post and it was after a bunch of people made comments about xelnya's habit of posting gifs. How is psycho even currently in a game where gifs are constantly being posted? Before that there was two images. One of comic sans (which is honestly negligible) and one in the midst of a wall of text. Don't see the "constantly."

                                I don't think a person could be trying to defer to the mass psychology of public opinion any harder. This indicates that there isn't a "okay let me step back, take a deep breath, and explain myself" button she can press, because she is going straight for panic buttons.
                                This is a good point actually, deferring to hyperbole seems to me like a form of dealing with panic. I also agree with the points in your wall of text, that doesn't mean I entirely trust you though.

                                I think it's most likely that V believes he is on a different team than psycho. I find his analysis genuine; that doesn't clear him though since there are three factions.

                                I'm still a bit suspicious of your random change of tone from "There's a serial killer" to your weak rebuttal, and then you're suddenly taking initiative. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now and say that's normal overnight switch in behavior. That, compounded with your own admission that you take control of the game both as a human and a wolf, begets some self-awareness about your play which I'm not sure is totally green.

                                Honestly, I could see you as SK V, but I can't yet find fault with your allegations against psycho.


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...