TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #496
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    So, with that, are you saying V is distancing himself with Xel?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #497
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Possibly distancing, my main focus was the fact he was trying to simulate that pressure cooker feel, post a huge essay which points at certain aspects of his plays and further expands on them, and then divert attention to psycho on some shabby logic.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #498
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by cedolad
        Possibly distancing, my main focus was the fact he was trying to simulate that pressure cooker feel, post a huge essay which points at certain aspects of his plays and further expands on them, and then divert attention to psycho on some shabby logic.
        his play = XelNya's play

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #499
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by cedolad
          Originally posted by Wolf Chat (TWG CX)
          ..
          You may wonder why I voted you (and convincingly for that matter) so early in the stage. Seemed like it might have frazzled you a little. I was trying to tell you what I wanted you to do, trying to create early distance from you, and trying to get you acclimated to the pressure cooker feeling you're going to experience when you can't get away with it like you can on day 1.

          See how you responded and see how people felt? Mostly they didn't notice. But even better than being mostly not noticed is being on the offensive. In the game of Go there is two flavors of move called sente and gote and essentially they distinguish with any given play whether you are reacting or you are causing a reaction. Am I being forced to respond or am I forcing others to respond?
          ..
          This is actually the main reason why I'm saying Xiz/Plop/V actually. Look at the first few posts, very similar to what he did to me.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #500
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            how the fuck did you quote a quote inside a quote?? HOW'D U DO DAT

            also I figured something was feeling familiar. I nearly lost it when he said I was on the fence about him... Lemme find that quote.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #501
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              V said that? Jesus that's pretty damming for him right now.

              I feel better about that vote now, but there's still a chance he would do those things as a human (just as a general statement, I'm not moving my vote)


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #502
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                You are making a high stakes claim that you yourself have flipped back and forth on (my alignment.) But you are basing it off one data point that makes a lot of sense in context. Review that context. The move between making things happen and coming to a conclusion was intentional because I know how mislynches happen (I've lead tons of mislynches.)
                (mind you I've been pretty null on V, if not slight lean to wolf.)
                and to add to it:
                Originally posted by cedolad
                This is what I find scary about V's play as a wolf. He makes you think your entire strategy over, questioning every little bit, then you rethink the entire thing and he's now in your headspace. His play doesn't resemble a bit of the same from the first C9++ game, but I feel in this case he's trying to manipulate and coax his way into someone's headspace.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Reluctantly
                  explain?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    explain?
                    you found that odd too?

                    I mean yesterday V and DBP were having a heated debate over a reaction.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Plop, Xel, Swirly, have anything of interest to say?

                      Silv you can just stand there being pretty, I'll get to you tomorrow

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        In CXVIII, V's first joke vote and first serious vote was against you, and he wasn't following his covert coaching technique there because j-rodd and I were the wolves that game. I think it's a mistake to base his playstyle off of only one game.
                        To my knowledge in this game (and then [CX]), this was not his first vote, nor was it jokingly. They were both justified.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Question mr sun since i cant read whole thread agan on my phone:
                          Were you on v at all for being a manipulative bastard then, or just me?

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            not really on him; he could be a wolf he could not be I'd like to see some kind of response but I think he might be busy (its funny he mentioned the best play as a wolf is to accuse someone who can't respond which is what Brett did). I did call him out initially but I was very wary. So I guess mostly just you
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              Question mr sun since i cant read whole thread agan on my phone:
                              Were you on v at all for being a manipulative bastard then, or just me?
                              Haven't reread the thread nor have I paid too much attention to you; buuuuuuuut nice attempt at distancing.

                              This flip will lead to a real grooovy D2 8)

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Cedo explained how I feel to a T.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...