TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #436
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Because I want players to be very much aware of this.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #437
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Why do I get the feeling that you're all just a bunch of cedolads and I'm the only Manti around here right now.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #438
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Have you referred to her Captain Hook play at all? I found it to be distinctly different in a lot of ways (time she was accused, quantity of posts, nature of her responses.) The only thing I notice that is for sure similar is that she responded to her accusations with a lot of posts (but the substance is somewhat different but she was also accused earlier and repeatedly for much less) and she was under heat on day 1.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #439
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          alright Manti, who are the wolves and why?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #440
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            alright Manti, who are the wolves and why?
            FINALLY SOME ATTENTION

            I thought you all forgot about me

            Honestly I don't buy into V's whole case built on Psycho right now. I really need to reread it more, but I can't really put much effort into this right now without more information from it, so my bad there. But really I'm finding it weird how he built a case starting with Xel, and ends abruptly on Psycho. It felt like a soft defense in some way because he was diverting attention from Xel with this HUGE WALL and laid it right into Xel's accuser.

            Further, I'm not really digging into the whole you and Gradiant thing. Gradiant tends to have a pushy aggressive attitude when it comes to defense, but something started ringing bells when you brought up his quick switch to Psycho after his so claimed null read on her before V's giant redirection.

            I think I can confidently find a wolf between those 3.

            May as well carry on with everything else while I'm here. Charu's post mentioning the serial killer thing with DBP was weird and pretty out of place

            Xiz is absent right now and I really want to hear more from him right now, as all I'm really seeing is you, V, Psycho and a dash of Gradiant.

            To be honest I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to DBP or Plop right now, but I feel okay with Plop.

            Anyone else I'm missing?
            blind's a pig

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #441
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Also I still like killing sunfan over everyone else today still. His early responses of me on him were too weird.

              I will wagon on sunfan, plop, or dabackpack as of right now if those wagons pick up.
              no re-evaluation, bone-dry reasoning, A+ play
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #442
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                you're missing silv but yeah silv's been pretty mia
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Silv made that one post after Xiz called him out, albeit it was productive and well placed, his presence was short-lived and I'm really curious if that's a tactic or not.

                  I mean fuck, real life is a thing. Right?

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Charu:

                    What's your solution? I would hope people can at least consider other options for SK, especially when one of them is a joke post and the other one wouldn't be as suspicious without the joke post, but if they can't, then what?

                    Other:

                    I'm not really even sure what I'm dong anymore, I feel like i'm playing a shitty D1

                    I don't have any strong convictions, I thought I felt confident about psycho lynch but now I'm doubting that for no real reason besides i'm getting faint vibes from another game's situation


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by cedolad
                      Charu's post mentioning the serial killer thing with DBP was weird and pretty out of place
                      What about "I want players to be aware" is not computing right?

                      I reread that section, and found that no one really brought up the scenario at all.

                      Like really, if there was a stink about it in the early pages, I would not even mention it here. But, because there wasn't a big stink about it that involved the possibility of which I'm saying, I wanted to make players aware so it's not forgotten in Day 1 land.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        I never let a SK possibility go, but why go to such lengths just to remind us is beyond me. We've already briefly touched the subject debating about the possibility of one. I don't think it's in our best interest at the moment to go about SK hunting. It's still D0 meaning no night kills have occurred. We'll have a better answer about it Day 1, where we can rightfully accuse DBP for his "false-claim" or whatever the hell that was.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack


                          I'm not really even sure what I'm dong anymore, I feel like i'm playing a shitty D1
                          You're not allowed to play this card anymore; man up
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Charu:

                            What's your solution? I would hope people can at least consider other options for SK, especially when one of them is a joke post and the other one wouldn't be as suspicious without the joke post, but if they can't, then what?
                            I think you two should stick around until mid-game at the latest, as I stated.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              where we can rightfully accuse DBP for his "false-claim" or whatever the hell that was.
                              jesus fuck it's a fucking joke people do i have to explain it


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                jesus fuck it's a fucking joke people do i have to explain it
                                Well best pray there isn't actually an SK then, we dun fck round

                                Comment

                                Working...