TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #511
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    not really on him; he could be a wolf he could not be I'd like to see some kind of response but I think he might be busy [(its funny he mentioned the best play as a wolf is to accuse someone who can't respond which is what Brett did). I did call him out initially but I was very wary. So I guess mostly just you
    I'm actually kinda pissed off about this. I was like in the midst of making that post and connecting some dots and shit when he said that was his last post :/

    Comment

    • iluswirl
      Clueless & Comfortable
      • May 2007
      • 462

      #512
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Doing computer training, yay phone time!

      Comment

      • Silvuh
        quit
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2005
        • 938

        #513
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        dabbacpnak cuz #534 makes no sense to me as a town post

        brb hav somore surfaces to scratch bt relly at this . i just dont want a pantom

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        its funny he mentioned the best play as a wolf is to accuse someone who can't respond which is what Brett did
        so we shud put more preassure on xiv rite funstan

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #514
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by cedolad
          you found that odd too?

          I mean yesterday V and DBP were having a heated debate over a reaction.
          First of all, just because we had a debate over something I said doesn't automatically mean I'm going to act antagonistically towards him for the remainder of the game... that would be stupid, I saw it at the time as a human driving discussion so I answered his questions.

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          explain?
          was repeating my doubts about

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          Even though I'm wary of V I don't like how rapidly the counter - wagon formed

          I can see that maybe psycho is taking advantage if cedo"s vote

          Think I'm going to vote between the two if you
          I thought some were a bit eager to jump on V at the time, that's all, I thought we might be getting played

          ...but then found out that V was likely the manipulator here so


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #515
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            i don't see how putting pressure on xiv has anything to do with me applying pressure on someone who can't respond BUT OKAY SLIVUH

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #516
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Like, I'm not trying to piss anyone off; it was just a joke
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #517
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                most of this game is talking to people who can't immediately respond, like, I'm not saying anything one way or another; I just thought it was funny
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Okay fair enough.

                  XelNya I wanna hear from you.

                  Plop I wanna hear from you.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    Like, I'm not trying to piss anyone off; it was just a joke
                    nonono I didn't mean like I was pissed at you, it was just like at the time, when I was making up the post, I got upset because AS SOON AS HE SAID THAT, A FEW MINUTES LATER HE SAID HE WAS GONE. And then I finished my post.

                    like dat timing amirite

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      Cedo explained how I feel to a T.
                      You know... I don't have you on my radar currently, but wowee, stop eeeeeeeet.

                      STOP EEEEEEEEEEEEET


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        not really on him; he could be a wolf he could not be I'd like to see some kind of response but I think he might be busy (its funny he mentioned the best play as a wolf is to accuse someone who can't respond which is what Brett did). I did call him out initially but I was very wary. So I guess mostly just you
                        So vote cor the manipulatee and not the manipulator? Alright. Im keeping my vote whefe it is. Thinking sunfan and psychoangel pair. How many wolves? 2 or 3? If 2 cool, if 3 its probably a more inactive like blind, xelnya, or silvuh. Sk prbably in same group.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          If there is one

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Silvuhs in a convenient situation. Guy is super smart. He can fly by and make a few points that satisfy everybody and continue to be utr.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              You know... I don't have you on my radar currently, but wowee, stop eeeeeeeet.

                              STOP EEEEEEEEEEEEET
                              lol I was thinking the same thing

                              Goes from no outspoken opinion to "yeah this is exactly what I was thinking"


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                I was referring to Charu's suspicions of me. I thought he was using this:



                                as part of his reasoning for putting me in his suspect trio.
                                Nice slip.

                                XelNya/Plop/V wolf team #CXXI i win

                                "I'll take TWG Wolf Teams for 1,800 Alex"

                                *insert Daily Double Jingle here*

                                "Well Brett looks like you got the last Daily Double this round, what's your bet?"

                                "Let's make it a True Daily Double, Alex"

                                "OK, here's the clue:

                                Vendetta21, MrPlopadopalis25, XelNya"

                                "What was TWG CXXI?"

                                "CORRECT! 3,600 FOR BRETT AND HE IS NOW IN FIRST PLACE. WINNING!"

                                Comment

                                Working...