TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #136
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I disagree Xiz is pretty dumb
    I revert my previous response

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #137
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Blindreaper is literally the easiest and safest person to vote for so far this game.
      My early read is telling me your just a wrong town but, I'm toying with you being mafia.
      Way more mafia then charu or v that is.

      If it was between you three? You would probably be first to go.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #138
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        However, you three are not at the top of my list at all lol

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #139
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by cedolad
          i feel like casting a really naked vote.

          but i really like my vote on Mittens.
          'Aite, gonna touch on this because you made it a thing!

          Why ya like that vote, duder-muder?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #140
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            I latched onto nothing gradiant?? I came, I voted I left.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • iluswirl
              Clueless & Comfortable
              • May 2007
              • 462

              #141
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              #whatyougonnadoaboutit
              Too far. Way too far.

              Also i'm totally not town im red pls wolves no killerino.

              And sorry i haven't been on yet, had a family get together today and I had to be with them all day & tits.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #142
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by iluswirl
                tits.
                oh

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  also, just gonna leave this here:



                  its me

                  Comment

                  • iluswirl
                    Clueless & Comfortable
                    • May 2007
                    • 462

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Well yeah lots of that side of my family is female, so lots of tits by default.

                    Also:

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Give me pizza




                    As far as this role, I am reading all of you. Feel judged, feel interrogated because i'm certainly eyeraping you right now.

                    Comment

                    • iluswirl
                      Clueless & Comfortable
                      • May 2007
                      • 462

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Initial reads after running through the thread:

                      Cedo could be trying too hard to appear human through activity.

                      I don't like xiz's new avatar, first lynch him.

                      V is right, meta play can be dirty and it can certainly be wrong, you can play the meta card but if you try to always play a certain way you can use meta to your advantage.

                      MrPop reads more red to me than last game, but I can't say he's even orange on my list yet.

                      Comment

                      • iluswirl
                        Clueless & Comfortable
                        • May 2007
                        • 462

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        ILUSWIRLY IS YOUR RESIDANT INNOCENT CHILD

                        (this means she's confirmed town)

                        save her from the evils of mispeling
                        I'm a dude, if you're confused

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          aw.... but it's pantherlilly ;_;

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by iluswirl
                            Cedo could be trying too hard to appear human through activity.
                            pretty sure this is the first game we've played together, but i'm just gonna let you know now, post count =/= humanness.

                            i roll with a mass amount of posting because i can.

                            Comment

                            • iluswirl
                              Clueless & Comfortable
                              • May 2007
                              • 462

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              I understand that, cedo. You're not on the bad side of the bridge, you're just active as fuck.

                              Comment

                              • iluswirl
                                Clueless & Comfortable
                                • May 2007
                                • 462

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                1. charoo
                                2. cedload
                                3. zelnya
                                4. blindreaper
                                5. xiv
                                6. psychoanjel
                                7. iluswirly - Innocent Child
                                8. thesoonphan
                                9. dabackpank
                                10. gradient
                                11. plopadop
                                12. silvu
                                13. \/

                                Since i like colors i figured i'd give you all some nice colors!

                                Comment

                                Working...