TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iluswirl
    Clueless & Comfortable
    • May 2007
    • 462

    #151
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    oh dear yellow is painful, my apologies

    Comment

    • iluswirl
      Clueless & Comfortable
      • May 2007
      • 462

      #152
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      black people i have no opinion on yet

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #153
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        you racist

        Comment

        • iluswirl
          Clueless & Comfortable
          • May 2007
          • 462

          #154
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          You see what i did there.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #155
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            lol

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #156
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Hey, HEY!

              Xelypoo!

              Whatch think about the things that have been said since I see ya down there in the Current Active Users thingy.

              Also, cedooooooooooo, don't ignore meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #157
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                hi xelnya

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  I dont feel i need to explain again v. You're not stupid.
                  I read your reasoning but I didn't fully understand why you think this makes him wolfy

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    sometimes what. U give me it ain't enough sometimes I want more than a sentence or short paragraph this because my thoughts they happen a lot there are many of them most are bad but I need ure help to find out which are bad

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      all of them are bad
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        oh wait no tell us who the wolves are
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          oh wait no tell us who the wolves are
                          So you feel attached to your 2000th post random.org read?

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            So you feel attached to your 2000th post random.org read?
                            Hey cool I thought the same thing.
                            Betcha it wasn't randomed.

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I'll let it go if you were just doing reaction testing, but it seems really irrelevant for you to say.
                              Why would you explain the condition in which you will let something go? This is me interested from a theory of the game point of view so mostly academic (lol if you would call this game that)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Anyway, i'm exhausted, just got off work and am going to bed.
                                I'll keep my vote on sunfan for now, but early reads i'd say are
                                sunfan > plop > daback

                                Comment

                                Working...