Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #781
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    So... Haku didn't get doused, so that means...

    thesunfan probably got doused n1... I think...


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #782
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      That, or they decided to do the ignite/douse thing on Haku


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #783
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Funny could have done mind games and never actually douse me. #wow

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #784
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          I mean... I guess yes? You do a level of work regardless of what alignment.

          Though you tend to do a lot more work if you're a PR, which... you are not this game, heh.
          ????
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #785
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            So, now I can for sure trust your word.

            Who do you think is the last one? Personally, the only one left in my eyes is Xel, but I think since this is pretty much a MYLO situation... I'm gonna give this thread a re-re-RE-read and try to see if I can see something different.
            You really need to strongly reconsider this position fren.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #786
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              ????
              I guess I can't explain it. Your town and wolf games are generally the same is the bottom line here.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #787
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Lynching me does not win town the game.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #788
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  You really need to strongly reconsider this position fren.
                  *Shrug*

                  At the moment, you make more sense than the rest being the last arsonist. I'm gonna to think about the thread though and hopefully come to a good, well thought out, educated answer/guess on who it could be.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #789
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    So yeah, the maths I did before.

                    If our Arsonist went the gutsy route.

                    They probably doused thesunfan 100% of the time... that is unless thesunfan did the biggest bussing strat ever to avoid being tracked.

                    Roundbox touched on that, I think?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #790
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      But if they didn't, and went the safe route of igniting/dousing haku which would do nothing.

                      We do have another full day we can talk it out, cut another one of us, and go from there again.

                      But we should treat this day as if it's MYLO still, you never know!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #791
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        If they didn't douse haku or thesunfan, then lol, idk, math still stands I guess?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #792
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          All of this cannot be verified.

                          -shrugs-

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #793
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            kk, you guys can now start ragging on me and work that vote on me or whatever.

                            Just hope if you guys do end up cutting me, I would strongly advise you wouldn't, but still I'll hope we do have an extra day so you guys can get me out of your minds.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #794
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              *Shrug*

                              At the moment, you make more sense than the rest being the last arsonist. I'm gonna to think about the thread though and hopefully come to a good, well thought out, educated answer/guess on who it could be.
                              Does the arsonist in my slot make it easier for town to win by voting themself?

                              When I said my vote wasn't a shit vote it's because I gave roundbox an out that depended on him and greg voting how I thought they would.

                              (AKA Greg and him pile on me. Something I thought would happen. TBH I was testing to see if roundbox would accept an out and the context he did it would make or break him imho it would have been worth it.)

                              I even made a case against myself that I feel was as strong as the one on roundbox. It uses no self-meta, and uses town perspective to argue that I'm scummier through inaction.

                              I'm not saying I'm clear or not worthy of suspicion but I do strongly disagree with the notion that I am the cleanest / best option. Especially when Carlos' appeal to emotion is less likable than Pinkie Pie from MLP.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #795
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Okay, I'm thinking about the game too much now.

                                I'm gonna close out of this tab. Have you fellas talk shit on me or whatever, and I'll swing by tomorrow and do some critical thinking.

                                Toodles~


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...