Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #601
    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

    Originally posted by Charu
    Not gonna lie, I have like no motivation right now.
    Welcome to the club.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #602
      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      Charu.......?
      Hmmmmmm? What up?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #603
        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

        Originally posted by Celirra
        For the future, don't shoot for the reasons you did on n1 again, because it made this all harder.
        What's with the players bashing the safe option? Goodness, can't please everyone it seems.

        I appreciate the shot to flash because I'm of the strongest opinion wolves wouldn't touch him at all due to him being very uncooperative. That's anti-town traits.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #604
          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Hakus shot was objectively good. The consensus for proper vigi play is to kill the 2nd place wagon to clean up towns scumreads. He was never going to be consensus town or contribute to the game in a meaningful way in my opinion. How do I know this? Nobody is going back to check his reads.even if he was town his opinion was not held in high regard

          I think your just mad after the fact and looking for a scapegoat. Realize that it was the best play haku could have made and move on please
          Oh, I see someone beat me to it.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #605
            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

            Originally posted by Celirra
            Charu is a good vigi shot target.
            That's cute, explain why?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #606
              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Sorry, it's my first Vigilante game. I haven't read the standard procedure on how to hard claim like a champ.

              All I did was being serious and making it obvious that this is the card I wanted to play.

              I don't know what else I was supposed to do.
              Well that's a lie, you were vig in the game I hosted.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #607
                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Well that's a lie, you were vig in the game I hosted.
                Well, One Shot Assassin =/= Vigi, but okay.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #608
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  celirra

                  Stop mindlessly dissenting and answer my question
                  Well, guess that clears that.

                  So Freezin' doesn't like Cel, even though Cel is mega furious with Haku about vigi stuff.

                  Curious... Freezin', do you think Cel is faking his frustration toward Haku?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #609
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    That's cute, explain why?
                    Thanks, you're cute too.


                    Anyways, funny story, and I'm going to sound like a hypocrit for this if you skipped over anything I said:
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    What's with the players bashing the safe option? Goodness, can't please everyone it seems.

                    I appreciate the shot to flash because I'm of the strongest opinion wolves wouldn't touch him at all due to him being very uncooperative. That's anti-town traits.
                    This kind of describes how you are in my mind. Maybe not quite to the same degree mind you; if d0 was d1 I'd lean flash just fine. It's more a case of you being the new flash for a vigi in my mind, just based on you being a safe option for who to shoot. Consider it a sign of respect, as it were.
                    I don't think you're most likely wolf currently, but I think you're the safest vigi shot.
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #610
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                      Okay, this Cel vs Haku thing is actually silly.

                      Cel, do you honestly believe, honest to TWG gods, 100%, that Haku should be lynched right here? Come on, tell me truthfully.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #611
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Well, guess that clears that.

                        So Freezin' doesn't like Cel, even though Cel is mega furious with Haku about vigi stuff.

                        Curious... Freezin', do you think Cel is faking his frustration toward Haku?
                        I think it's a possibility and something I would do as a wolf in cels positiin to smokescreen activity and mask the fact that I have not done anything of note.
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #612
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          So Freezin' doesn't like Cel
                          I thought my ex didn't like me either, but she came around and emailed me saying she missed me once, so maybe Freezin will one day pop up in my message box with puppy dog eyes, pleading how he was wrong all along and that he thinks we can find true love after all for a second time.
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #613
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Okay, this Cel vs Haku thing is actually silly.

                            Cel, do you honestly believe, honest to TWG gods, 100%, that Haku should be lynched right here? Come on, tell me truthfully.
                            psst

                            hey you
                            yeah, you

                            can you keep a secret?


                            I'm not sure, I just have my vote on him to stress the significance of his vigi claim and the surrounding ordeal, because I think it's more important thank most think. I think I mentioned this not long ago in another post.
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #614
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I thought my ex didn't like me either, but she came around and emailed me saying she missed me once, so maybe Freezin will one day pop up in my message box with puppy dog eyes, pleading how he was wrong all along and that he thinks we can find true love after all for a second time.
                              cel quit drinking
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #615
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Do you seriously believe I'm messed up enough to fake claim Vigilante here on purpose as VT?
                                How blunt of an answer do you want?

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Yeah, and I get that. That reminds me, I wanted to read over wine's post and see if there was any "aHA, GOTCHA" moments or something. I know he was on Freezin, maybe he was on to something.
                                Would anyone nk anyone else who had that low of a postcount and was also on to them?

                                I feel with the exceptions of Haku and FFA, the rest of the pool would avoid that.

                                Originally posted by Celirra

                                Honestly though I think MML is a decent wolf candidate.
                                A few reasons why you think I'm a wolf would be pretty sexy right now
                                Is it because I called you out for your dumb reasons to get mad at Haku last phase? Something about how he had you more scum then FFA and that bothered you?


                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                ok well you didn't really give me much to argue against or react to, and I'm not a wolf so I don't feel any strong desire to just go down that rabbit hole anyway

                                something other than that
                                Did you see where he freaking claimed Vigi and who 'n what responded t that?

                                Come on now there's alot to chew on here.

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                The low activity from roundbox/MML is noted.

                                Roundbox said he had a case about MML and haven't come back yet.

                                I hope they come back soon.
                                I feel like my times for when I post have stayed pretty consistent throughout TWG history, at least for the most part.

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Not gonna lie, I have like no motivation right now.
                                Wolves don't normally have motivation to solves for wolves though so that's understanda-wait hmmmm.....
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...