Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #481
    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

    Damn I'm actually surprised about the flashflash flip. Gonna have to go back over d0 tonight
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #482
      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      are you hard claiming wolf waifu, holo-chan?
      Nah, I'm just saying that you're going in deadchat tonight at this rate.

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #483
        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Nah, I'm just saying that you're going in deadchat tonight at this rate.
        That sounds like a wolfy threat from a wolfy waifu
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #484
          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
          That sounds like a wolfy threat from a wolfy waifu
          I'm hard claiming Vigilante.

          I shot flashflash to simplify the game.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #485
            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

            Let's sit down together and discuss who I'm shooting tonight while I'm getting nk'd.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1304

              #486
              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I'm hard claiming Vigilante.

              I shot flashflash to simplify the game.
              :<

              geh why didn't you shoot someone you think was wolf
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #487
                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                :<

                geh why didn't you shoot someone you think was wolf
                I had terrible reads this game and prefered to play it safe because I don't know flashflash's wolf meta and I can't see myself defending him either.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #488
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                  I'm leaning to the side of BS with you Haku, but that said if you did shoot I don't blame you.

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Someone please shoot flash
                  This last night made me a bit of a hmmm and something I'd be curious on hearing thoughts on though, Charu was really against Flash heavily. I was too mind you, keep in mind (not as much as wineandbread though), and honestly the only reason I am bringing this up is just because it seems to have been overlooked a bit, and makes me think you're a bit weird with your claim there, Haku.
                  1) Since when do you change your stance from an original thought (with freezin) so drastically as to align with Charu?
                  2) Since when do you care about simplifying the game?
                  3) What are you trying to gain by this claim? Your tone is really throwing me off, and seems a bit peculiar. I'm not reading you wolf yet, but it was in the back of my mind yesterday and this is causing me to reconsider that stance a little bit.
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #489
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I'm leaning to the side of BS with you Haku, but that said if you did shoot I don't blame you.
                    I will get shot tonight if I'm a wolf and this game is going hilariously well if that's the case. jsayin'

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #490
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                      My alternative target from flashflash was you Celirra for the vigi part at the beginning of the game.

                      I took it at face value and wanted you dead, but I also felt like it was just me being dumb over how you play.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #491
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I will get shot tonight if I'm a wolf and this game is going hilariously well if that's the case. jsayin'
                        If you aren't the vigi, I think it'd be smart for vigi to shoot you, and I think based on how you play it's only beneficial for wolves to keep you around anyways.

                        Are you going to answer any of my questions?
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #492
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          My alternative target from flashflash was you Celirra for the vigi part at the beginning of the game.

                          I took it at face value and wanted you dead, but I also felt like it was just me being dumb over how you play.

                          I think this is you trying to act on how you expect that I would think you would act, so as to make me think that you truly are the vigi and are simply explaining a vigi's mindset.

                          hakulyte until you clear up my concerns.
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #493
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                            To answer all 3 questions the very same way;

                            I decided to priorize reason/utilitarism over selfish reads for this game. It's a team game after all, it makes sense to me to try to fix a maximum of potential conflicts.

                            This game needs some sort of consensus with votes to get somewhere. I'm trying to lower the chaos. (ironic coming from me, I know)

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #494
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                              And in what ways are you achieving either of these? In my mind, you're instead creating more conflicts and raising further chaos.
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #495
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                And in what ways are you achieving either of these? In my mind, you're instead creating more conflicts and raising further chaos.
                                How? You can assume I'm a confirmed town from now on.

                                That doesn't leave you that many players to solve.

                                Comment

                                Working...