Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #586
    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

    Alright I'll chalk up that to a gross difference in playstyles.

    Could you explain your distrust of haku? Especially in light of what I previously posted? Your general lack of town reads makes me question your general intent but we can start there
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #587
      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

      The low activity from roundbox/MML is noted.

      Roundbox said he had a case about MML and haven't come back yet.

      I hope they come back soon.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #588
        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

        Does AA being dead affect your reads at all?
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #589
          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

          @ cel but @ haku too on second thought
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #590
            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            I get to play TWG at work pretty much as much as I want after around 8 Server Time so I will be here in full force.
            Oh missed this. Cool.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #591
              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Could you explain your distrust of haku? Especially in light of what I previously posted? Your general lack of town reads makes me question your general intent but we can start there

              The main issue I have is what seemed to make you think I was wolfy; in my mind, he was dancing around the issues I posed to him, and that always comes off as a bit alarming in my mind. I realize Haku is infamous for making these "wild plays" in twg, but I have a habit (good or bad, you decide) of looking past the person employing a certain strategy and look more at the context and meaning behind said strategy, and I feel that even though it is haku, it's a silly move and one that should be noted. I mostly have my vote on him so people realize how severe I think what he did was. I can pull up some quotes if you want specific examples, but I feel like you've read it over enough and can derive what caused me to feel this way.

              I just don't think hard claiming like that is very vigi-like; I feel like from Haku's perspective, (as I think I said earlier?) he's doing what he expects we would expect from him if he were actually the vigi, but comes off as a bit inauthentic in my mind. I'm not sure if he's town or wolf, I just have a feeling he's not actually vigi and we should be a bit cautious to not commit fully on him as vigi.
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #592
                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                Celirra, even voting me is silly because I'm the perfect target for your said "real vigi".

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #593
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Does AA being dead affect your reads at all?
                  This is something I planned to look more into and think about, but decided to focus a bit on the haku ordeal. I'll give a good answer on this within an hour likely, apologies.
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #594
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I just don't think hard claiming like that is very vigi-like
                    Sorry, it's my first Vigilante game. I haven't read the standard procedure on how to hard claim like a champ.

                    All I did was being serious and making it obvious that this is the card I wanted to play.

                    I don't know what else I was supposed to do.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #595
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                      Haku cutie you're making me even more suspicious with statements like that
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #596
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        Does AA being dead affect your reads at all?
                        Well, it makes me want to town read you and scum lean raeko.

                        Is it the right answer? Hard to tell. I do feel like Raeko didn't expect me to hard claim and was caught off guard on what to do.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #597
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                          I'll be on in like 45 minutes or close to that
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #598
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Well, it makes me want to town read you and scum lean raeko.

                            Is it the right answer? Hard to tell. I do feel like Raeko didn't expect me to hard claim and was caught off guard on what to do.
                            Actually it's super funny you mention this.



                            And the surrounding posts, pertaining to Raeko. I kinda forgot about this actually, but it could support a bit of a wolf lean based on the interaction. This is just at a glance though, but coupled with how she hasn't contributed much at all anyways, it's a definite possibility.

                            But it could just be the ever-popular copout pertaining to Raeko being higher than her arms would be at a concert.
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #599
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                              I picked a bad specific example, apologies. But the interaction is still a bit of a thinker, as I think I mentioned earlier, Raeko's comment about being hard on her was a bit... ???
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #600
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                                Not gonna lie, I have like no motivation right now.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...