Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #556
    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds



    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1304

      #557
      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #558
        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

        non-player post has been deleted
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #559
          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

          but it will live on in our hearts

          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #560
            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

            last warning, stop posting if you're not playing in the game
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #561
              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds


              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #562
                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds



                It's such a cool coincidence that two people have such similar names!
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #563
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                  this game is slow ;_; haku do something
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #564
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    this game is slow ;_; haku do something
                    I voted you.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #565
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                      ok well you didn't really give me much to argue against or react to, and I'm not a wolf so I don't feel any strong desire to just go down that rabbit hole anyway

                      something other than that
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #566
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        I'm not a wolf
                        mellonxcollie
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #567
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                          wait I shouldnt do that as a joke

                          hakulyte
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #568
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            ok well you didn't really give me much to argue against or react to, and I'm not a wolf so I don't feel any strong desire to just go down that rabbit hole anyway

                            something other than that
                            Who do you think we should vote?
                            Who do you think I should shoot?

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #569
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                              Here's why haku is never a wolf here: with 2 wolves to towns initial 8 living members, a wolf kill buys town 2 extra phases and guarantees f3. Mechanically wolves should never CC vigi or fake claim it EXCEPT in mylo or lylo as a saving play to a wolf with many votes. The exchange is never worth it otherwise and on contrary is quite ruinous. You can disagree with haku conclusions and argue for/against his points but he's as close to mechanically cleared as you can get in this game type without being dead.

                              Dunno why I spent my break typing this up but I was thinking about how dumb it was to argue for haku being a wolf thru the first 2 hours of my shift and my INDIGNITY SPILLED OUT VIA WORD BARF
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #570
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Who do you think we should vote?
                                At this point I'm not really sure, most of the game seems wolfy to me. I would probably say Freezin, it seems like he could be doing the backseat-taking wolf thing

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Who do you think I should shoot?
                                Charu.......?

                                but I think you should actually trust your instinct this time and shoot whoever you think is the wolfiest
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...