Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wineandbread
    Custom User Title
    • Oct 2007
    • 2105

    #421
    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

    vote for me boys and girls

    Make FFRTWG Great Again
    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    my semen is flying through the air as we speak
    We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

    Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


    Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #422
      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

      Originally posted by Celirra
      I'm still not convinced, can you give me your elevator speech on why you think this?
      it's really just gut and overall feel compared to a quick skim of the turbo that got rerolled, I think him being stubborn about things is more likely to come from a town than a wolf. he's not trying to appease people, he's sticking to his guns

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      I don't know how to say this without looking like I'm just picking a fight so I guess I'll pick a fight:

      Whatever you say concerning who you will and will not vote means little to me until the actual EoD. You CFD like a mofo at times and it's never good for town.
      never is a strong word

      but I see your point

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #423
        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

        Originally posted by Wineandbread
        vote for me boys and girls

        Make FFRTWG Great Again
        Uh... but this is the part where... you're... hmm...


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #424
          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

          Originally posted by Charu
          Hrmmm....
          problem?

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #425
            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

            Originally posted by Wineandbread
            vote for me boys and girls

            Make FFRTWG Great Again
            ??

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #426
              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

              Originally posted by Wineandbread
              vote for me boys and girls

              Make FFRTWG Great Again
              I mean if you can give me a good explanation for why you put me as more scum than flashflash then I'll reconsider you as most likely wolf in my eyes, but you kind of ignored that when asked, when paired with my prior apprehension about you, you haven't much of a convincing case.
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #427
                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                still want mellon > wnb please, I feel like everyone is ignoring mellon especially
                Was going to make the case to leave her alone for D0 but then---

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                WAB

                I didn't like his response to my asking for his thoughts (provided no actual thoughts) and his ISO kinda sucks so yeah
                --This seems like classic "Me Too!" bandwagoning.

                IDK I am shit at reading her though and she's down that shit as town too. Probably going to stay with FFA
                ​

                Comment

                • Wineandbread
                  Custom User Title
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 2105

                  #428
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                  flashflash for self pres
                  Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                  my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                  We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                  Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                  Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #429
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                    I think wnb asking people to vote for him comes from a wolf trying to wifom his way out

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #430
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                      haku
                      roundbox

                      charu
                      MML
                      FFA
                      celirra

                      freezin

                      mellon
                      wnb

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #431
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                        Can we not do this
                        Haku+celery are top scum reads let's vote for one of them maybe
                        Not go to two probably mislynches
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #432
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          it's really just gut and overall feel compared to a quick skim of the turbo that got rerolled, I think him being stubborn about things is more likely to come from a town than a wolf. he's not trying to appease people, he's sticking to his guns
                          Don't think I have time to go back and check right now but after EoD and in d1 I think we should both go over his earlier posts, because I think we're both picking up different tones from what he said I think half way into d0 (maybe a different time period but there was a stretch where he just really rubbed me the wrong way).
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #433
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                            votecount
                            freezin (2)- haku, roundbox
                            haku (1)- flashflash
                            flashflash (3)- Freezin, Lar, wineandbread
                            wineandbread (4)- mellon, Celirra, AA, Charu
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #434
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              --This seems like classic "Me Too!" bandwagoning.

                              IDK I am shit at reading her though and she's down that shit as town too. Probably going to stay with FFA
                              wat

                              how is making the first vote on someone bandwagoning :thinking:
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #435
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Don't think I have time to go back and check right now but after EoD and in d1 I think we should both go over his earlier posts, because I think we're both picking up different tones from what he said I think half way into d0 (maybe a different time period but there was a stretch where he just really rubbed me the wrong way).
                                if I live sure

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...