Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #496
    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    How? You can assume I'm a confirmed town from now on.

    That doesn't leave you that many players to solve.
    I thought you confirmed yourself as vigi.

    something about lynch all liars
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #497
      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

      Originally posted by Celirra
      I thought you confirmed yourself as vigi.

      something about lynch all liars
      What do you mean exactly?

      Vigilante is a town role.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #498
        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        What do you mean exactly?

        Vigilante is a town role.
        I mean it depends on your interpretation, it seems you're trying to diminish your own claim earlier to ease out of your hard claim a bit. Sure, it's technically town, but you can't adjust the weighting of this claim as if it's of variable importance to suit your own needs.

        Last I checked anyways, I wasn't in consensus about you being town.
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #499
          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

          I invite you to reread my entire game knowing I'm the Vigi.

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #500
            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I invite you to reread my entire game knowing I'm the Vigi.
            I invite you to explain to me what I'm clearly missing.
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #501
              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

              Alright, be reading this phase, just wanna say sorry for not being here, lol. LETS DO THIS


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #502
                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                If you don't remind me being overly serious about small things with you at the beginning of this game, I don't know what to tell you.

                The reason was because I had to shoot someone.

                Same thing with me being lower in activity. I wanted to see other players interact outside of me.

                My game is really simple.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #503
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                  @ Celirra for the above.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #504
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    kitb?
                    This feels super gross, if there was more time, you bet your ass I would've voice my displeasure here.

                    Well, I'm going to do it again. EWWWW is what this is. Why would you even mention this? Especially with the timing?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #505
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      These kills are atrocious

                      MML
                      Wat... it's exactly what I think the vigi should do if they weren't confident on another target. If you mean AA dying, then lol, idk. Maybe he got fear killed or something.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #506
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        I kinda like that vote but MML seems like the kind of silly person to shoot Flash as vigi so idk
                        Same thing to round.

                        Why would it be silly though to you?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #507
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I'm hard claiming Vigilante.

                          I shot flashflash to simplify the game.
                          . . .

                          Really?

                          Really?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #508
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                            Are you even that surprised?

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #509
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds



                              ...Just really...


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #510
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                                Well alright then. I can sort of understand the claim, but at the same time, it's just... really? You could've done something so much better than this.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...