Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #406
    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

    still want mellon > wnb please, I feel like everyone is ignoring mellon especially

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1304

      #407
      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

      WAB

      I didn't like his response to my asking for his thoughts (provided no actual thoughts) and his ISO kinda sucks so yeah
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #408
        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

        The freezin wagon is really silly I think.

        That said, I'm not terribly confident with this one either, but I think it's smarter than the alternative, and is one of two most likely suspects in my mind anyways.

        flashflash account.
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #409
          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

          For what it's worth I have wineandbread > flashflash > I think anything else is silly.
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #410
            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

            votecount
            freezin (3)- haku, roundbox, wineandbread
            haku (1)- flashflash
            flashflash (4)- Freezin, charu, Lar, Celirra
            mellon (1)- AA
            wineandbread (1)- mellon
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #411
              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

              actually
              wineandbread
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #412
                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                still want mellon > wnb please, I feel like everyone is ignoring mellon especially
                I feel like she's fine, especially now that she's clearly showing some bite with her posts. I wouldn't vote for her.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #413
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                  I'll eat my words if I'm wrong but this FFA wagon is stupid

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #414
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                    wineandbread

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #415
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                      Ughhh
                      Well the best I can do is urge you guys to reconsider because I don't think Freezin is a wolf so I'm not gonna vote for him
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #416
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        I'll eat my words if I'm wrong but this FFA wagon is stupid
                        I'm still not convinced, can you give me your elevator speech on why you think this?
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #417
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          I already said I wasn't going to vote you today
                          I don't know how to say this without looking like I'm just picking a fight so I guess I'll pick a fight:

                          Whatever you say concerning who you will and will not vote means little to me until the actual EoD. You CFD like a mofo at times and it's never good for town.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #418
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                            Well alright, I don't have a problem voting wine.

                            wine&bread

                            Lets see what happens.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #419
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                              Originally posted by Wineandbread
                              im deliberately trying something different this game cause the way i would normally play gives me a headache sometimes

                              here is my expanded argument for Freezin:

                              post #121 where he addresses AA's read on him was weird because he phrases it in a way that he passes his own read off for AA's (AA addresses this point after). to me this is a really overtly aloof play because the point AA made could have easily been addressed in his first line, but he felt like it was necessary to point out "

                              another point i found suspicious was his response to mello's "are you a wolf" in post #90. it feels like he is being too lenient on mellon here for reasons that i dont agree with (i dont really feel like she was 'questing for answers' at the time of the post), i think you would be more skeptical.

                              other than that you've only really addressed flashflash, who i believe is being scapegoated here as a newbie
                              point 1 is you failing reading comprehension. first of all i dont even know what the hell your trying to say but ill clarify what i was saying anyways. I post 2-3 times and AA hits me with a townread. I was like "lol ok w/e". Then AA gets mad i dont comment on it so that post was me clarifying where i rated it (Not as high as a tone read because i barely had any posts). It lacked credence because naturally it was based on little content and was not elaborated on.

                              Point 2 is you not understanding that im not being lenient on mello at all...? Its me literally saying i dont like her atm because she was making me feel decent about her last game and she turned out to be a wolf so i dont trust my tonereads on her early.
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #420
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                wineandbread
                                Hrmmm....


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...