Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #526
    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

    1) FreezinIce - I still kind of dislike FreezinIce based on activity which is low. (I know you're playing Persona 5, but plz, you're still controversial in my mind.) Only looking slightly better now because AA flipped town.

    2) mellonxcollie - Well, you got your answer for why I was acting weird. Sorry, but also, I tend to selfishly want to wolf read you this game. I'm curious how you view the game at this stage.

    3) Charu - Your read list doesn't look very good at this point in the game with all the town flips. I hope you update your stance.

    4) Hakulyte - Serious Vigi is Serious.

    5) flashflash account - I ended up town reading him near the end of the phase and it was most likely a mistake from me to shoot him, but there's a few things that was bothering me with this night phase.

    1. Differentiating the NK from the Vigi kill. (I wanted to make it obvious who killed who)
    2. Simplifying the game (I didn't want another mylo fail into a flashflash lynch. (that's how we loss the game in Fall of An Empire.))
    3. He's not a player I could have seriously defended from getting lynched.
    4. The voting wagons are centered around him. The better he's 100% solved, the better.

    6) Celirra - I feel like you've been simply doing whatever you want all game and I don't like it.

    7) MixMasterLar - He feels about the same to me as the game we just rerolled. I guess the afk part feels convenient. Just going to wait to see more today I guess.

    8) AragakiAyase - His game pretty much mirrored my stance during D0 aside from FreezinIce that I'm stuck with a null on him.

    9) wineandbread - I can't blame players who voted him, but it was kind of a shot in the dark.

    10) roundbox - I like your game overall, but I'm semi-paranoid about you doing this on purpose rofl.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #527
      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

      Dunno if claiming was right choice haku, I would've holstered and claimed tomorrow to maximize chances of getting a wolf

      What's done is done I guess. Have to completely restructure my reads with flips in mind. Mml did wagon analysis already so good for him but having a second opinion wouldn't hurt. I work for next 5 hours but I'll be active 3 hours till eod so expect content then
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #528
        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        I don't believe Haku's claim but he's probably still town.
        Do you seriously believe I'm messed up enough to fake claim Vigilante here on purpose as VT?

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #529
          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          I would've holstered and claimed tomorrow to maximize chances of getting a wolf
          The joke is that the game can end today.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #530
            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I decided to priorize reason/utilitarism over selfish reads for this game. It's a team game after all, it makes sense to me to try to fix a maximum of potential conflicts.

            This game needs some sort of consensus with votes to get somewhere. I'm trying to lower the chaos. (ironic coming from me, I know)
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            sigh.

            Don't vote flashflash, he's town.
            In this game, wolves are messing around with the consensus and causing chaos for the humans as much as possible. To solve this issue, you want to shoot the wolves who are causing the consensus issues intentionally!

            It seems like you really did think flash flash was town. I understand wanting to get rid of someone who causes chaos, but don't wolves cause more chaos that is detrimental to the human team than someone who is just playing poorly/weirdly?

            I don't really buy that you would shoot someone who you really thought was town... this claim seems weird to me. But I guess there isn't really much we can do about it anyway
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1304

              #531
              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              1. Differentiating the NK from the Vigi kill. (I wanted to make it obvious who killed who)
              2. Simplifying the game (I didn't want another mylo fail into a flashflash lynch. (that's how we loss the game in Fall of An Empire.))
              3. He's not a player I could have seriously defended from getting lynched.
              4. The voting wagons are centered around him. The better he's 100% solved, the better.
              OK after reading this it makes more sense. Still makes me sad to shoot someone you know was human tho ;_____;
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #532
                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Do you seriously believe I'm messed up enough to fake claim Vigilante here on purpose as VT?
                Well when you put it that way....
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #533
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  OK after reading this it makes more sense. Still makes me sad to shoot someone you know was human tho ;_____;
                  No one on this site knows flashflash's wolf game. He always rolled town so far. So, it's not like I can just blindly believe in myself for that.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #534
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    1. Differentiating the NK from the Vigi kill. (I wanted to make it obvious who killed who)
                    2. Simplifying the game (I didn't want another mylo fail into a flashflash lynch. (that's how we loss the game in Fall of An Empire.))
                    3. He's not a player I could have seriously defended from getting lynched.
                    4. The voting wagons are centered around him. The better he's 100% solved, the better.
                    1. This seems like a silly reason.
                    2. I still don't think this simplifies the game.
                    3. So you shoot him instead when it's pretty clear he could have contributed to d1 and possibly cleaned his record, seeing as he's a pretty solid player it seems.
                    4. see 3.

                    Most of this appears as a convenient after-the-fact analysis.
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #535
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                      I think you're wasting time with me because if I'm a wolf the real Vigi will shoot me.

                      If I'm town, you want to find a wolf right now.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #536
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I think you're wasting time with me because if I'm a wolf the real Vigi will shoot me.

                        If I'm town, you want to find a wolf right now.

                        I think the only reason this is coming off as a waste of time is due to you avoiding any pressing issues from me, and all could be settled pretty easily here. I'm not sure why you're so opposed to doing such unless I am onto something; it's not like this is a "waste of time" because it's 4:36pm anyways and most other participants are too busy to dissect and converse with on TWG anyways; may as well cover this while there's not a lot going on, buddy.
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #537
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                          It's a waste of time because I die in both scenarios.

                          You're just asking about preferences/principles as if I always picked the same choices.

                          flashflash had 3 votes on him and I wasn't going to fight with 3 players about him being town while the guy is scum reading me while I'm the Vigilante.

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #538
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                            It's a waste of time because there's no way to verify his claim via CC, nobody is going to CC they are going to just shoot him if he's a wolf.
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #539
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              flashflash had 3 votes on him and I wasn't going to fight with 3 players about him being town while the guy is scum reading me while I'm the Vigilante.
                              Sounds like you need to improve your game then, could start by not hard claiming vigi and then playing hard to get like this.
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #540
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                                Anyways, I'm keeping the vote until something better comes up or until my worries are eased. I'll take a step back for now so I don't "waste more of your time"
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...