Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #541
    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

    A'ite, I think Cel is definitely human now, lmao, oh my god.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #542
      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      3) Charu - Your read list doesn't look very good at this point in the game with all the town flips. I hope you update your stance.
      Yeah, and I get that. That reminds me, I wanted to read over wine's post and see if there was any "aHA, GOTCHA" moments or something. I know he was on Freezin, maybe he was on to something.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #543
        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

        Originally posted by Charu
        A'ite, I think Cel is definitely human now, lmao, oh my god.
        Damn, my cover's blown! Quick, I need to think of wolfy things to say...


        ummm... lynch MML?
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #544
          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

          I guess Celirra and Charu are good lynches.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #545
            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

            Originally posted by Celirra
            Damn, my cover's blown! Quick, I need to think of wolfy things to say...


            ummm... lynch MML?
            how is this a wolfy thing to say...?
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #546
              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

              Originally posted by Wineandbread
              ++: rb
              +: AA, MML, Charu
              0: raeko, flash
              -: celirra, haku
              --: freezin
              Originally posted by Wineandbread
              I suspect mellon and MML more and freezin less now, fwiw

              have fun!
              So that changes his reads too...

              ++: rb
              +: AA, Charu
              0: flash
              -: celirra, haku, MML, raeko, freezin
              --: [NO ONE]

              Or...

              ++: rb
              +: AA, Charu
              0: flash
              -: celirra, haku, freezin
              --: MML, raeko

              ...I don't know if he had a bunch of grouped of players at the end there, I'd imagine when he made that it meant that MML and raeko were more scummy. Lessee if he shares anything...


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #547
                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I guess Celirra and Charu are good lynches.
                Okay...? And why, may I ask, am I a good lynch? You just said my reads don't look good following the flips, is that it?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #548
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                  Also, if you can't see the anger on Cel, then GOLLY I don't know what to tell you. Maybe him barking at you for vigi stuff is sending alarm bells, but I feel like considering the mindset he's probably experiencing, it's perfectly understandable.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #549
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    how is this a wolfy thing to say...?
                    I'm gonna mirror mellon on this one.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #550
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      how is this a wolfy thing to say...?
                      Intended with jest, I just picked someone at random.

                      Honestly though I think MML is a decent wolf candidate.
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #551
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds



                        time to start drinking
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1304

                          #552
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                          Originally posted by Celirra


                          time to start drinking
                          cel, you're the best

                          I think MML is a decent candidate too
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #553
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Okay...? And why, may I ask, am I a good lynch? You just said my reads don't look good following the flips, is that it?
                            All your scum reads were town and are dead?

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #554
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Also, if you can't see the anger on Cel, then GOLLY I don't know what to tell you. Maybe him barking at you for vigi stuff is sending alarm bells, but I feel like considering the mindset he's probably experiencing, it's perfectly understandable.
                              He's not angry, he's having fun being a meme.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #555
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                                ty for that beautiful art work
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...