Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #511
    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

    Originally posted by Charu
    Well alright then. I can sort of understand the claim, but at the same time, it's just... really? You could've done something so much better than this.
    I'm sorry, but I can totally see myself shoot a town randomly tonight and wolves wins etc.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #512
      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      My game is really simple.
      If your game was simple you would've shot me because you naturally think I'm cuter than you, and you're a yandere.


      ...Wait a second you still take everything I say literally... I stand by that anyways though.
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #513
        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

        Originally posted by Celirra
        If your game was simple you would've shot me because you naturally think I'm cuter than you, and you're a yandere.


        ...Wait a second you still take everything I say literally... I stand by that anyways though.
        You know, if you're VT and you don't want to lose the game, you should start considering not going that direction. I claimed because I already have trouble deciding who to shoot.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #514
          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

          Originally posted by roundbox
          These kills are atrocious

          MML
          AA is a cring-worthy target for sure.
          You still wolf reading me because I stood up for WnB while you where one of the first to try and get momentum built on him? Looks bad on you since he flipped town.

          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
          I kinda like that vote but MML seems like the kind of silly person to shoot Flash as vigi so idk
          I would because he was the most serious counterwagon and that's what Vigi is supposed to do ???

          I mean I didn't since I ain't the Vigi but that's what you logically do right?

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I'm hard claiming Vigilante.

          I shot flashflash to simplify the game.
          God bless the real Vigi for not CC this shit
          ​

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #515
            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

            Alright, I believe Haku. Cel I liking a bit because of his stink eye (I'm imagining one).

            Just, gross, whatever, the vigi has been made known. If, for whatever reason, Haku isn't vigi, then please, the actual vigi. DON'T CLAIM and just shoot him. ty


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #516
              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              You know, if you're VT and you don't want to lose the game, you should start considering not going that direction. I claimed because I already have trouble deciding who to shoot.
              If you're vigi, shoot me tonight, because if our vigi is playing this badly we don't have a chance of winning anyways, and losing another town wouldn't change much anyways.
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #517
                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                If the vigi is not Haku, just shoot him tonight

                I still heavily suspect MML and will post why after my nap
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #518
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                  We're already in a potential mylo in case you didn't knew. @ everyone

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #519
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    If you're vigi, shoot me tonight, because if our vigi is playing this badly we don't have a chance of winning anyways, and losing another town wouldn't change much anyways.
                    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #520
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      AA is a cring-worthy target for sure.
                      You still wolf reading me because I stood up for WnB while you where one of the first to try and get momentum built on him? Looks bad on you since he flipped town.
                      No, not for that reason
                      Multiple people were suspicious of wnb, please slow down with your accusations on me
                      8 players in this game are mislynches. People can pick wrong targets especially with 0 confirmed information. Sorry for showing suspicion on someone that I didn't end up voting for?
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #521
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        We're already in a potential mylo in case you didn't knew. @ everyone
                        That's only if the vigi shoots and hits wrong again. I'd assume, if you're the vigi, you would have a much better idea on who to shoot with flips.

                        As it is, since you've done your thing, now I WANT you to start talking. Not lead, but give as much info as you possibly can.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #522
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                          btw, I'm also considering shooting no one tonight and purpose and dying to gain an extra day.

                          That's a possibility.

                          I was thinking about it if this phase ends with a mislynch.

                          If you guys get a wolf, I may end up shooting tho.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #523
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                            on purpose*

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #524
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                              Anyone who didn't vote for one of the wagons looks alot better right now, or at least should don't look worse for it.

                              Let's see

                              freezin (2)- haku, roundbox
                              Truthfully I never liked RB's reasoning for putting WnB in scum early on in game and that makes me pause, but in the end he went freezin. I don't believe Haku's claim but he's probably still town.


                              haku (1)- flashflash
                              Remind me next game that if only one person votes for someone in this situation (Where we have wagons already) they are probably town.

                              flashflash (3)- Freezin, Lar, wineandbread
                              Wouldn't doubt that we have one wolf here, meaning a wolf between me and Freezin. I know I'm not a wolf so that means I need to ISO Freezin and see what I think of his progression. IIRC it was along the lines of not being too active because D0 sucks but that's probably not being fair to him.

                              wineandbread (4)- mellon, Celirra, AA, Charu
                              Wouldn't doubt there is a wolf here too. Actually for WnB (since he was being called scum fairly early on for little reason) I fully expect at least one scum here. If I had to gut pick a scum out of the four three it'll be Raeko, and if not Raeko then probably Charu, but that's not fair to them and I need to go back and read their content
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #525
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

                                Roundbox I see your post.

                                I might be giving you a little too much shit tho, I actually also wanted to give AA shit for the same reason because I remember that both of you placed him in scum while I was saying why I didn't think he was (A reason I felt at the time you kept trying to twist) but AA is dead and was town sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


                                I need to cash my check and run errands so Imma just sit on my thoughts for now with no voting and no hard pushes. I work tonight but for the newbies that means I get to play TWG at work pretty much as much as I want after around 8 Server Time so I will be here in full force.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...