jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Torlock
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 475

    #121
    When I said I wanted to go down in a blaze of glory, I didn't mean literally.

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #122
      EEwwwwwwwww I kissed danceguy >_>

      Anyways, just a post to say I am here.
      Will read over the thread to see if theres anything else for me to say.

      Comment

      • chickendude
        Away from Computer
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 1901

        #123
        oh boy, torlock's ship a-splode,
        actually torlock's ship 5-splode
        now what?

        Lets make use of this and see if we can figure anything out

        Comment

        • ddrruler
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 855

          #124
          Sorry guys won't be around the next 2 days so im going to place a vote now ; chickendude this is a saftey vote. Also if your wondering where im going i'll be on cape cod at otis air base....i'll be getting up at 5:00 A.M. to get ready and leave at 6. It's for rotc...I hope we do m16 training its a simulation...but I still want to. XD
          Mead is a | ******. |

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #125
            I shouldv'e joined ROTC when I had the chance ;_;

            How many votes do we need for instalynch? 4?

            Comment

            • ddrruler
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 855

              #126
              gp rotc is awesome... =D join next year!
              Mead is a | ******. |

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #127
                rotc sucks at my school - I'm not in it

                and we live right outside an airforce base
                Hanscom Air Force

                my school gets all the hanscom kids, who are of wacky ages and backgrounds.

                Hanscom and Otis are the two big ones in massachusetts.
                I literally live right next to the airfield side of Hanscom. Luckily, not too many planes take off

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #128
                  I was going to wait until I got enough people for this so we can vote all at once. But I'm too impatient.

                  I seer'd ddrruler and he came up WOLF.

                  ddrruler

                  Comment

                  • hiyasucka
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 73

                    #129
                    alright looks like we got an insta
                    don't be idiots and not vote
                    help the humans
                    ddrruler

                    Comment

                    • ddrruler
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 855

                      #130
                      Proof?...plus if you actually had you would have put it in your first post when you were on the first time not coming back to make a second post about it.
                      Mead is a | ******. |

                      Comment

                      • Tasuke
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1671

                        #131
                        Gamepro told me he seered ddruler on aim and this kinda put out
                        all suspions about him not being the seer. So I'm following the seer
                        on this one. ddrruler

                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #132
                          I was waiting to get all of my alliance online so we could all vote at once.

                          The only proof I have is the Seering.

                          Comment

                          • ddrruler
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 855

                            #133
                            Also isn't it convient that im leaving tommorw and then you suddenly "seer me".
                            Mead is a | ******. |

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #134
                              Actually I was planning on Seering you a few days ago. I've got my alliance for backup on that.

                              I didn't vote on my first post because I was asking how many votes were needed for the instalynch. If it was 4 I wouldv'e gotten four people then vote, but sadly things didn't go the way I wanted and some people are away.

                              Comment

                              • Rebirth0
                                FFR Originalbro
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8751

                                #135
                                I don't know if the Guardian alive or not right now, I never came in contact with him/her. If I have, he/she is being secretive about it and I don't know I'm talking to the Guardian. If there was ever a time where I needed to be guarded, it's now.

                                So Guardian, please guard me for at least tonight.

                                Comment

                                Working...