jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gonzo4life44
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 626

    #46
    well, that was the best freaking chat i have ever been to. any who i still dont have enouff info to vote. oh yea, double post LIKE OMG


    Comment

    • hiyasucka
      Banned
      • Sep 2004
      • 73

      #47
      the parental units won't let me get im because i'll download a virus and kill the computer. either that or get e-raped or stalked by some weirdo

      Comment

      • gonzo4life44
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 626

        #48
        Originally posted by hiyasucka
        the parental units won't let me get im because i'll download a virus and kill the computer. either that or get e-raped or stalked by some weirdo
        well, u will be useless if u dont have it so my vote goes to you my friend.
        hiyasucka


        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #49
          Originally posted by gonzo4life44
          Originally posted by hiyasucka
          the parental units won't let me get im because i'll download a virus and kill the computer. either that or get e-raped or stalked by some weirdo
          well, u will be useless if u dont have it so my vote goes to you my friend.
          hiyasucka
          That vote was kinda pointless, voting for someone because they can't get AIM.

          Oh well.


          Yeah, that was the best chat ever. Even though we did nothing, and I entertained everybody with my stories for over two hours. Why was nobody in the chat, it was like 5 people the whole time.

          Comment

          • chickendude
            Away from Computer
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 1901

            #50
            use AIM express then <_<
            Do something

            www.aim.com and go to AIM express
            it works, kind of

            you still have to get a screen name but you don't have to download anything - its all online

            I don't know if its chat enabled either, it might be though

            Comment

            • mattc16
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 524

              #51
              Matt's Two Days to go till end of day one voting guide:

              Purplepopcorn 1(Gamepro17616)
              Hiyasucka 1(gonzo4life44)
              MiniNeo 1(dAnceguy117)
              Gamepro17616 1(purplepopcorn)

              not voted 8(minineo, chickendude, tasuke, b3nj1, torlock, hiyasucka, nickadeemus, ddrruler)


              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #52
                Originally posted by Gamepro17616
                Yeah, that was the best chat ever. Even though we did nothing, and I entertained everybody with my stories for over two hours. Why was nobody in the chat, it was like 5 people the whole time.
                You still could've at least tried to get something done.

                Oh, yeah. Having AIM is definitely imperative.

                WAIT

                WHAT'S THIS



                hey whats that do guys

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #53
                  dAnceguy, the reason pm don't work as well is because people can think before composing a pm but you have to think faster on aim. You can catch more flaws that way.

                  As for my suspicion, I have my eyes on purplepopcorn for retaliating a vote with pretty much no reason at all. Not enough suspicion for voting but... yeah i have my eye on you. Gonzo too for voting people that doesn't have aim.

                  Yeah we still have two days. Lets just wait and see.

                  Comment

                  • nickadeemus
                    The spice must flow.
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 807

                    #54
                    Okay, quick post before work.

                    I think it's stupid that Mini is suspected because he knows what is going on. I think the people who posted about not knowing what is going on are more suspicious; as it is an obvious strategy to play dumb if one is a wolf.

                    If you read carefully, Matt asked for the wolves picks to mark, not for who to kill.

                    Afro/GP coming out as the seer is interesting. We know the seer isn't dead, but we don't know if the real seer is scared to come out. I think waiting to come out would have been better because it may invoke the wolves to pull a fake seer strategy, but hopefully coming out now will keep you alive longer with the help of the guardian.

                    More after work.
                    Nice.

                    Comment

                    • chickendude
                      Away from Computer
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1901

                      #55
                      PMs are just not the same
                      AIM isn't imperitive, but it makes for a better game

                      I agree with nick, it makes sense
                      Minineo is just the one who read the rules the most - It was printed quite clearly

                      I don't like gonzo
                      He seemed to be confused about the lack of a night one kill. I think that complaining about it seemed a wolfy thing to do. I don't think he read the rules, and as a wolf, doesn't like the lack of a night one kill. There is also the random, you don't have AIM vote, on hiyasucka.
                      Though AIM is highly useful, it doesn't make sense to vote him off just for that. Voting a 'useless human' is what happened last jTWG (in demon) and that was a gimmick that Jurs(a wolf) employed.

                      I'm not getting tricked by this twice. I think gonzo is a wolf.

                      plus this AIM <_<
                      Chickendude1313 (10:40:57 AM): I say we have an alliance for no reason at all because I trust you despite the blatant lack of evidence
                      gonzo4life44 (10:41:32 AM): ok
                      gonzo4life44 (10:41:36 AM): sounds good
                      gonzo4life44 (10:41:55 AM): we cant let the wolfs win another 1

                      I used that as a test. I think that he complied WAY too easily. Plus this was after I explained to him the night1 mark without kill thing. Any smart person (and gonzo isn't that dumb) would be highly suspicious to a strange alliance request like that. The fact that he complied so quickly makes me believe that he is a wolf. No human would ever accept that willingly... its just weird o_O

                      so uh
                      gonzo

                      Comment

                      • gonzo4life44
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 626

                        #56
                        so basicially your voting for me cuz im lazy?


                        Comment

                        • chickendude
                          Away from Computer
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1901

                          #57
                          I'm voting you because you're acting dumb
                          You're doing things that make no sense at all
                          Your last post is just adding to that evidence

                          Comment

                          • purplepopcorn
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 602

                            #58
                            gonzo, you are acting even stranger/idiotic than you did last game

                            "well, that was the best freaking chat i have ever been to. any who i still dont have enouff info to vote."
                            it sounds like your trying to hide the fact that you don't want to vote for anyone.

                            well, u will be useless if u dont have it so my vote goes to you my friend.
                            This is exactly like jurs voting for demon.

                            Danceguy's clip of the aim chat is also very suspicious.

                            I've been thinking for awhile, and it seems that gonzo is a bit less human than gamepro.

                            That doesn't mean i still don't have my eye on you gamepro...!

                            Comment

                            • Tasuke
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1671

                              #59
                              I don't think Gonzo's a wolf.
                              Danceguy said it's because of Gonzo complaining about no
                              night one kill. I don't like there being no night one kill too,
                              because night one kills often realte to grudges and stuff.
                              I'm gonna have to vote MiniNeo, because Ginzo doesn't
                              really seem like a wolf and 'cuz Danceguy's evidence isn't all
                              that solid to me

                              Comment

                              • MiniNeo
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 454

                                #60
                                And your reason for voting me is.......?

                                Comment

                                Working...