jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #166
    Gamepro17616: I know nick was the Psychic
    J0nnyBoy651: poor nick
    J0nnyBoy651: it's his fault for not making a kitb between hiya and tasuke
    J0nnyBoy651: oh well
    J0nnyBoy651: he could'ev voted for tasuke
    J0nnyBoy651: and ended the game
    Gamepro17616: hmm



    I'm not saying I don't believe you, but what evidence do you have showing that Tasuke is indeed the last wolf?

    Comment

    • purplepopcorn
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2005
      • 602

      #167
      Originally posted by chickendude
      This is true too
      if it is purple, then he pulled a really nice game out, with all the votes against gonzo, and gonzo voting against pp, so there was a knife in the box day one between two wolves.
      I really don't see how that could happen, considering that ddruler was a regular wolf, that would've left gonzo or me to be the MW, which is balsy and quite stupid.


      Originally posted by Tasuke
      Then when purple said: "then they would most likely choose a high-standing member of twg" This makes me think he's a wolf because, why would they choose one of the best memebers who would probably stick out like a sore thumb in most cases. I would choose a middle person because they aren't as noticable.
      hold up a second. You think I am a wolf because I say something that the wolves might do, and you think it isn't smart enough? The grounds for that are very shaky.


      I'm not saying I don't believe you, but what evidence do you have showing that Tasuke is indeed the last wolf?
      well, in the light of new ideas and suspections, I contradict myself
      all of you could be the wolf. I'll post my opinions/facts so people know where i stand ATM. it might change even after the next post, so beware

      1. Gamepro could be a wolf himself, and he could've lynched ddruler to gain our trust. (his last post "GG see yall in postgame" sounded like he was.. happy that he was lynched, or just a really good sport). leaving the seer unkown.

      2.Chickendude hasn't really stood out to me much, i'm pretty sure he's human, unless he's playing a really good game. But again he voted for gonzo so the chances are very little.

      3. Tasuke seemed to have everyone suspicious, whether it was bandwagoning or they're own deduction. I personally can't see why anymore.

      so for now, i'll have to cancel my vote and change to neutral for now.

      g2g sleep. was supposed to be in bed 10 min ago >.>

      Comment

      • mattc16
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 524

        #168
        sorry purple, i don't think you're allowed to nullify your vote

        someone clear that up for me please

        EDIT: Thanks Guido, purple, your vote stands


        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #169
          You're correct, Matt. Once you vote, you can only change your vote.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • purplepopcorn
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 602

            #170
            ok, i'll just change it to myself then for no confusion.

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #171
              I was waiting for either Tasuke or purplepoporn to make the next move and post. Mainly Tasuke, but once again I'm impatient.

              purplepopcorn gave me the last hint in this game, he changed his vote to himself. Remember, this is his first game, so if he were a wolf I'm sure he wouldn't switch his vote to himself like this. I've completely trusted chickendude the whole game, so that only leaves one person.

              Tasuke

              Comment

              • Tasuke
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1671

                #172
                While it isn't wise for Purple to vote for himself, he should realize that it would be very easy for the other people in the game to vote for him and easily instalynch. That makes me kinda think that it is purple who is the wolf because I think he would be smart enought to know not to vote for himself when the stakes are this high. But I'm not gonna vote for him because i don't think that things are farir for him right now.

                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #173
                  what? *blinks*

                  I think you just said that it would be too easy to instalynch him so its dumb to vote for himself yet you think he's smart enough to figure it out.. so he's a wolf?

                  That logic is a hole <_<

                  Comment

                  • Tasuke
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1671

                    #174
                    Originally posted by chickendude
                    I think you just said that it would be too easy to instalynch him so its dumb to vote for himself yet you think he's smart enough to figure it out.. so he's a wolf?
                    If it cam out that way I didn't mean it. What i meant was that I think that purple is smart enought to realize that voting for himself in such a situation is pretty dumb. And i would like to know why he did it instead of just voting for gamepro or somebody that nobody would take seriously. Whe nhe is voting for himself it's easy for us to insta him. So i just that it's very suspicious behavior.

                    Comment

                    • purplepopcorn
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 602

                      #175
                      well, If i voted for anybody there is about as big a chance of them getting insta'd as it would be for me. IMO, It sounds like you want to separate yourself from both me, and gamepro. Suspicious, Tasuke.

                      Tasuke's logic seems to get fuzzier and fuzzier.

                      if GP is the wolf then: good job man you're ready for twg.

                      if Chickendude is, then either he or gonzo is the mw, or gonzo wasn't a wolf 0.0. He has also aroused nothing suspicious.

                      I'm placing my vote for Tasuke. It's either him, or gamepro, but gp seems to be going out on limbs and voicing his opinons openly. Either he's a Tass-level wolf or human. this being jtwg, and after ddruler, i'm almost positive gamepro is human.

                      Comment

                      • Tasuke
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1671

                        #176
                        I never said Gamepro was a wolf. I said that instead of voting for yourself, which could easily get you insta'd if two other people voted for you. Instead of the three other people it normally needs. I said it would make more sense if you voted gamepro as a safety vote because that, i doubt anyone would take seiously. I don't think that ws that hard to understand, yet I've had to explain my reasoning TWICE.

                        Gamepro: Seer. Not wolf.
                        Chickendude: Seer'd Human
                        Tasuke: Seer'd Human
                        Purplepopcorn: NOT SEERED! Who know what he is?
                        I would think this would stand out the most for evidence against against purple. I mean come on. There is one wolf and the only person not seered is purple. What if Gonzo was the MW? That could mean that purple is just a regular wolf and it would be REALLY REALY OBVIOUS after the seering. I'm voting for Purplepopcorn

                        Comment

                        • chickendude
                          Away from Computer
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1901

                          #177
                          Tasuke's logic is getting weaker and weaker, I don't like it at all

                          If he was a human, his logic would be getting better... but there's just no evidence against anyone else

                          tasuke
                          for the insta

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #178
                            I-I-INSTALYNCH

                            Sorry, I had to do it XD

                            Comment

                            • chickendude
                              Away from Computer
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1901

                              #179
                              IIIIINSTA shot down in the airplane

                              what happened now?

                              did your ship asplode?
                              did your ship get hit by a meteor?

                              maybe it was just shot down by everyone else?
                              what could it be =-o

                              Comment

                              • purplepopcorn
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 602

                                #180
                                MATTTTTTTT come backzorz

                                Comment

                                Working...