jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nickadeemus
    The spice must flow.
    • Aug 2003
    • 807

    #91
    Alright. So gonzo was lynched, purple was almost lynched and dAnce is dead.

    From this we know one thing. dAnce was a human.

    If we assume that gonzo was a wolf, that would leave us with two wolves. Also it would relieve almost any suspicion on purplepopcorn, and possibly hiyasucka, and kinda sorta a tiny bit with MiniNeo. Also, a log between gonzo and chickendude would also prove that chickendude is a human, unless the whole convo was very well staged.

    Now, if we assume that gonzo was not a wolf, that means there are still three wolves, and purple is our next best bet. Also that all the aforementioned people are not off the hook.

    I voted for gonzo because I thought he was a wolf, so right now I am thinking that everything I said in my first assumption is the truth. I still don't think purple is a wolf, and I DO think that GP is the seer.

    Zark has been messing with me all throughout this post and now it is much later than when I started and I have work again. More later.
    Nice.

    Comment

    • Tasuke
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1671

      #92
      Originally posted by chickendude
      Your logic is flawed Tasuke
      Just because kills aren't generally done out of spite from the previous day DOESN'T mean that we can rule out purplepopcorn and minineo.
      It just means that the wolfing probably wasn't done because of spite... but you have to remember that it just may just as well been done out of spite. We can't just assume either option is true and rule people out so quickly
      I'm not exactly where to start looking
      so I just looked at the thread
      did it occur to anyone that DanceGuy may have been wolfed because he had that weird bio project? He wasn't going to be online. Also, his last vote was for purplepopcorn.
      I'm thinking that either 1) purplepopcorn is a wolf
      OR
      2) a wolf (who doesn't like pp) is a wolf
      I think your logic is flawed. Your post makes perfect sense and everything. But, how many times out of all of the TWG and jTWG has there been a wolfing, that wasn't on day one, that was out of spite, or revenge? Sure it couldv'e been out of revenge and that would provide us with some pretty basic wolves, but there were only two people that he voted for. So that would be pretty easy to narrow down. Also the whole they wolfed him because he was going to be inactive thing. That doesn't make alot of sense either, 'cuz it's always an advantage for the wolves to have more inactive people instead of lots of active people. I doubt that you are a wolf, and i'm not suspecting you or anything, but your thoughts are kinda mixed up i think.

      Whereas this on the other hand
      Originally posted by hiyasuka
      i think that purplepopcorn is a wolf. Also dance is pretty smart, and seeing as he voted for him, he might have had somethin.
      This, doesn't make any sense. But by your logic, since I'm pretty smart that if i voted for you, you would most likely be a wolf.

      Comment

      • chickendude
        Away from Computer
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 1901

        #93
        BTW, for the record, nothing of importance actually came from that chat with gonzo (besides that random quote I quoted day 1). It's just there to show that we aren't both wolves, because we would talk WAY less suspiciously if we were both wolves, and its almost impossible to stage a convo that long.

        There is really no need for any of you to see the convo, but if you REAAALY want to, go ahead and IM/PM me.

        Comment

        • Tasuke
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1671

          #94
          I'm seriously thinking about voting just for inactive people
          Just so we get some freakin' deicussion going on here

          Comment

          • chickendude
            Away from Computer
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 1901

            #95
            Ok, so
            like nick says

            Here are possibilities:
            gonzo is wolf > purplepopcorn, minineo and possibly hiyasucka are off the hook (for the moment)
            gonzo is human > purplepopcorn is most likely wolf

            If we can't get anything concrete on gonzo, then we should lay off of purplepopcorn and try something else. If we can get something on gonzo, that betters our chances a lot.

            If you know anything about gonzo, post about it now
            I believe that my convo with gonzo leans towards him being a wolf, but there is nothing really concrete in there. I posted a tidbit of it earlier. I think gonzo was a wolf, but I'm not sure at all. Did anyone talk to gonzo at all?

            Comment

            • Torlock
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 475

              #96
              Hey guys, my Aresius50 screenname isn't working right. Now I can be gotten ahold of at Torlock13.

              Thanks in advance,
              Torlock

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #97
                Torlock, that was the most wolfy thing I've heard all day

                and that says a lot.

                Everyone, please post more
                DO IT!

                Comment

                • ddrruler
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 855

                  #98
                  chickendude...noone has posted anything suspicous other than your post....
                  Mead is a | ******. |

                  Comment

                  • hiyasucka
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 73

                    #99
                    this is my last post before tuesday night, so i'm going to vote now
                    my vote for today goes to tasuke because he seems really suspicious to me

                    Comment

                    • chickendude
                      Away from Computer
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1901

                      #100
                      I think its time for a safety vote
                      benji

                      He's been a bit.... ok VERY inactive. One post, and not much else really. I haven't seen him online.
                      This isn't my final vote by any stretch, I just don't have much to go on. I think tasuke is a bit suspicious too, but I don't want to vote for him and risk an insta later tonight, when I'm not here.
                      -chickendude

                      Comment

                      • nickadeemus
                        The spice must flow.
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 807

                        #101
                        I am on limited internet usage and don't know if i'll be able to make the deadline tomorrow, so I'm going to vote for chickendude as a saftey. If I get back I'll make a different vote.
                        Nice.

                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #102
                          From what I've been hearing from chickendude, Tasuke is trying to convince him into thinking that I'm the Master Wolf. I haven't talked to Tasuke at all, so I don't know how he'd think I'm a wolf. Unless it was the few posts Afrobean made >_>

                          Right now, I'm going for Tasuke.

                          Sorry for the quick vote, I'm at school and don't have access to any of my AIM convos.

                          Comment

                          • mattc16
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 524

                            #103
                            ok, a little under five and a half hours left to vote.

                            Tasuke has 2 votes, as does B3NJ1, chickendude has one.


                            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                            Comment

                            • chickendude
                              Away from Computer
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1901

                              #104
                              Well afro kind of revealed he was seer on the first post <_<

                              Comment

                              • mattc16
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 524

                                #105
                                there's an hour and 45 minutes to go. I don't want to give out 5 phantoms, so do you guys want an extension until say tomorrow night, giving you another 24 hours??


                                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                                Comment

                                Working...