jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • B3NJ1
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 266

    #106
    That would probably be better for some of our less active members *cough*.
    From what I can gather this far is that the wolves aren't retarted. I don't believe that GP is the seer for various reasons and all I can figure is he's probably a wolf. I'll wait till we get more info but I'm going to switch my vote to DDRRULER for a safety.

    Comment

    • B3NJ1
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 266

      #107
      P.S. I'm grounded from the computer and will try to sneak on my laptop after school/before bed.

      Sorry for double post.

      Comment

      • purplepopcorn
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 602

        #108
        due to deadlines and lack of information, I'll put a safety vote on Torlock for now.

        but moving the deadline back would be fine too of course. It'd be best if we had at least one more chat to talk our suspicions over and find some solid leads.

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #109
          ok, extension until wednesday night at the latest, or until all the votes are in. If all the votes are in, day ends immediately. I'm away tomorrow night, so i can't write the story.


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • ddrruler
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 855

            #110
            No, this day has been long enough. benji I think he has forget about the game so migth as well and he isn't on aim so I can't tell him to get fucking active.
            Mead is a | ******. |

            Comment

            • Torlock
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 475

              #111
              I'm going to throw out a vote on nickadeemus. It's another safety vote. I still haven't got any evidence on anyone.

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #112
                I personally think this day has gone too long. We have nothing to go on really.
                Nobody is talking that much anyway. Lets take advantage of this extension and get a chat started
                how does 7 PM sound ?

                Comment

                • Tasuke
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1671

                  #113
                  Originally posted by Gamepro17616
                  From what I've been hearing from chickendude, Tasuke is trying to convince him into thinking that I'm the Master Wolf. I haven't talked to Tasuke at all, so I don't know how he'd think I'm a wolf. Unless it was the few posts Afrobean made >_>
                  I really hope you are just saying thnigs. Because I did talk to
                  chikendude and I never said anything like that. I only ever said
                  that there was always the slight possibility that you were a wolf,
                  instead of being the seer. This makes me awfully suspicious of
                  chickendude for spreading lies about me

                  Comment

                  • ddrruler
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 855

                    #114
                    matt hurry the fuck up already!
                    Mead is a | ******. |

                    Comment

                    • chickendude
                      Away from Computer
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1901

                      #115
                      My bad there Tasuke, I copied the convo in and kind of extrapolated meaning that wasn't there from it.

                      also, ddrruler and benji voted for each other. I'm not exactly sure what that is supposed to mean. I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm pointing this out because I never liked either of them.

                      Comment

                      • ddrruler
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 855

                        #116
                        heh I didn't even see his vote/post, but he can't do any good if he is grounded.
                        Mead is a | ******. |

                        Comment

                        • Tasuke
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1671

                          #117
                          I'm thinking purple a little. Everyone has been super
                          inactive but he didn't supply a reason like most others
                          If you can't tell this is a safety vote. Purplepopcorn

                          Comment

                          • Rebirth0
                            FFR Originalbro
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8751

                            #118
                            So it was made up?

                            Well, sorry about that Tasuke, I'd like to remove my vote but then I'd get a phantom and I don't want that. And it's past voting time so I can't really change it now. =/

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #119
                              Ok, all the votes are in, here's how it breaks down.

                              B3NJ1 2.1- chickendude, ddrruler, phantom
                              Tasuke 2- hiyasucka, gamepro17616
                              chickendude 1- nickadeemus
                              torlock 1- purplepopcorn
                              nickadeemus 1- torlock
                              purplepopcorn 1-tasuke
                              ddrruler 1- B3NJ1
                              Hiyasucka .1- phantom

                              B3NJ1 is lynched due to his day one phantom.

                              wolves, seer, quardian, send me your stuff


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • mattc16
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 524

                                #120
                                The group sped on toward their destination, gaining speed all the while. They knew they would have to refuel somewhere soon, as all of them had reported low fuel supplies.

                                “Guys, I’m getting really low, we’ve got to land somewhere soon!!” dAnceguy117 said.

                                “Me too, How about that planet over there, bearing zero-four-five?” replied Gamepro17616.

                                The group all answered in the affirmative and made their way down onto the planet. After refuelling their ships, and taking a well-deserved meal, they all set up camp and slept for the night.

                                Suddenly, after a few hours sleep for the group, a muffled scream could be heard coming from dAnceguy117’s tent, then a huge scream, then silence. Minineo was the first to dAnceguy’s side, along with nickadeemus. dAnceguy was lying in is bed, motionless and seemingly short of breath. Minineo bent over dAnceguy and began to administer mouth-to-mouth. As soon as he had given the first breath, he felt his face splattered with a salty liquid. He wiped his face to discover he was covered in dAnceguy’s blood!!

                                “Holy shit, his lungs have been punctured!!!!!” screamed nick, and went to wake the other members of the squadron.

                                Meanwhile, back at dAnceguy’s now half-dead body, Minineo could see that dAnceguy was slipping away from him slowly, and sure enough, after a couple more seconds, dAnceguy117 died.

                                In a more sombre mood, the group took of to set back upon the task in hand. After they had exited the planet’s atmosphere, Torlock reported problems with his control system, saying it wasn’t very responsive. He made the huge blunder of failing to notice the large asteroid he was headed straight on course for, and his ship exploded in a huge blazing ball of fire.

                                “Well, that was unexpected” said Tasuke quietly.
                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                Hiyasucka and Minineo both have one phantom.

                                It’s now Day 3. You guys have until Saturday at 5PM EST to vote.


                                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                                Comment

                                Working...