jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrruler
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 855

    #31
    uh I doubt I will be able to due to nephews birthday party...sorry guys...i'll try to be there if i can and if not i'll make a chat when I get back.
    Mead is a | ******. |

    Comment

    • chickendude
      Away from Computer
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 1901

      #32
      Well spill everything now that you could have possibly said during that chat

      Comment

      • Torlock
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 475

        #33
        Sorry I wasn't hear earlier. I was at a concert. I should be in the chat tomorrow. I believe Afro for now and think we should keep him.

        Comment

        • Tasuke
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1671

          #34
          So we have to go on the assumption that what Afro said is true.
          and now he won't be here, and has been replaced by someone
          who possibly has no idea what Afro was thinking when he came
          out like that. I'm suspicious but thatt's only natural. The only
          person that has caught my eye has been MiniNeo, because they
          have had two two-lined posts and then a third post that told people
          to talk more. Not enough for me to cast a vote, but enough to
          be suspicious.

          Comment

          • chickendude
            Away from Computer
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 1901

            #35
            I wonder if Afro knew he was going for a week,
            maybe thats why he said he was the seer so quick, before he left

            It still doesn't tell us anything though

            Gamepro: Did Afro tell you his reasoning behind why he said he was seer?

            Comment

            • gonzo4life44
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 626

              #36
              ok i should be active for the rest of the game, so ill be at the chat.


              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #37
                It's good that people are talking, but the Afro situation can't be our whole focus. We can't really make a decision on that yet today.

                I think Tasuke's on to something. Here's MiniNeo's second post.

                Originally posted by MiniNeo
                because the wolves have a mark.
                That just rubbed me wrong.. maybe I'm underestimating him, but he seems like the type who would just pass by something in the rules like that. I don't think this was explained in the host voting thread or anything, and the mark has never been used in jTWG before. If MiniNeo is a wolf, that would explain why he knew the reason for there being no night 1 killing.

                So far purplepopcorn and MiniNeo have made themselves noticeable to me, but we haven't seen a lot of posting from everyone.

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #38
                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  I don't think this was explained in the host voting thread or anything, and the mark has never been used in jTWG before. If MiniNeo is a wolf, that would explain why he knew the reason for there being no night 1 killing.
                  I know how marks work because I have read previous TWGs.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #39
                    Yeah, okay. Only problem is that this isn't how it's been done in TWG at all. The mark is supposed to happen, and then after that (still night 1) the wolfings, seering, and guarding all happen.

                    I know it's still early on (we have until Tuesday o_O), but we need more to discuss. I think this is enough to constitute a vote for MiniNeo. Don't be retarded and insta him or something stupid like that or I will stab you.

                    Comment

                    • Torlock
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 475

                      #40
                      I agree with dAnceguy so far, but I'm going to hold off on voting until after the chat.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #41
                        Ok, I'm going to the arcade, so I won't be here for the chat unless I get back while it's still going and I'm allowed back on the computer. Guys, make sure this chat is productive. Don't let people dick around and ruin the chat for everybody. Don't just talk about the situation with Gamepro, talk about people that have had weird posts, people who have been inactive when they usually aren't, stuff like that. Just make sure things get done.

                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #42
                          Originally posted by chickendude
                          Gamepro: Did Afro tell you his reasoning behind why he said he was seer?
                          Afrobean hasn't told me anything. He hasn't IM'd me once. matt IM'd me saying he needed a replacement and I said I'll do it. That's about it.

                          I know nothing else.

                          Comment

                          • hiyasucka
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 73

                            #43
                            i agree with dance about neo however the rest of you need to remember that dance could be acting very helpfull in order to avoid suspicion seeing as he has posted the most

                            Comment

                            • gonzo4life44
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 626

                              #44
                              Originally posted by hiyasucka
                              i agree with dance about neo however the rest of you need to remember that dance could be acting very helpfull in order to avoid suspicion seeing as he has posted the most
                              be4 u say anything, get AIM


                              Comment

                              • chickendude
                                Away from Computer
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1901

                                #45
                                Yeah, you're missing out on a lot because you don't have AIM
                                right guys? XD

                                Comment

                                Working...