jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasuke
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1671

    #61
    Originally posted by MiniNeo
    And your reason for voting me is.......?
    Yo me you seem more like a wolf than anyone else

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #62
      I guess thats a "To".

      And...*shurg* okay.

      Comment

      • chickendude
        Away from Computer
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 1901

        #63
        yo yo yo to yo, yo yo ma

        Aaaanyway, we should get a chat up tonight
        I'll be there, just get on AIM and we can discuss crap

        Comment

        • nickadeemus
          The spice must flow.
          • Aug 2003
          • 807

          #64
          Just looking over everything. . .

          Originally posted by Torlock
          I believe Afro for now and think we should keep him.
          Okay, only purple said anything against Gamepro, and it was all crap. Of course we're going to keep someone who claims to be the seer when there is no evidence at all against it. That comment seems a little fishy.

          Originally posted by purplepopcorn
          But, afro would be in the perfect position right now to be master wolf.
          1.He can say he always seers a human and not say who it is.
          2. He'd be seerd as a human
          3. He said many times "I'd just love to be a MW."
          4. This is Afrobean (2:23:07 PM): apparently I couldn't have been anyway
          This is Afrobean (2:23:18 PM): because roles were assigned before the mark was chosen
          This is Afrobean (2:23:27 PM): then the wolves picked four to mark
          This is Afrobean (2:23:36 PM): to ensure that at least one of the chosen wasn't blue
          The only way Afro would risk coming out as the seer is if the seer contacted Afro immediately after recieving his vision, and Afro immediately opted to act as the seer. This does not seem very likely. A wolf wouldn't risk faking the seer when the seer is guaranteed to be alive, unless (like I said) they formed a plan in 5 minutes for Afro to come out.
          Though, this is jTWG and moves made by the more experienced players are probably going to be made with more risk involved just to see if they can get away with it.

          Gamepro did seem quick to try to get me in an alliance with him just because I started talking to him, which seemed odd.

          I'll hold off voting for now, but it will probably end up on purple or gonzo by the end of the day.
          Nice.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #65
            Originally posted by Tasuke
            I'm gonna have to vote MiniNeo, because Ginzo doesn't really seem like a wolf and 'cuz Danceguy's evidence isn't all that solid to me
            Uh, I voted for MiniNeo there, buddy. This vote seems fishy just because I know you're smart, and posting evidence made by a weak process of elimination when so many people are left just seems weird.

            Originally posted by purplepopcorn
            "well, that was the best freaking chat i have ever been to. any who i still dont have enouff info to vote."
            it sounds like your trying to hide the fact that you don't want to vote for anyone.
            Uh, he wasn't trying to hide it, that was exactly what he was saying. There are a lot of people with at least one vote on them, and for wolves, there are only two people they don't want to vote for.

            I'm seeing what seems to be more humanity from MiniNeo, and purplepopcorn is still acting terribly strange, so yeah.

            Anyway, here's the dealio. I waited until 10:30 last night to tell my mom I needed to go buy some stuff for a biology project. It looks like crap (which makes me XD but I don't think I get bonus points for that ) and I'll probably get a crappy grade on it, but whatever. The point is I'm basically grounded from the computer for the next three days (although I'll manage to sneak on, trust me ). Don't expect me to be on AIM, and if I am, don't expect me to be on for long. If you need to talk to me, PM me.

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #66
              I'm starting a chat in 45 minutes. Everyone be there.

              Name: jtwg12

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #67
                guys you have four hours to vote. i don't want to give out phantoms!!!!

                current voting guide: gonzo4life44 - 2 - chickendude, purplepopcorn
                minineo - 1 - Tasuke
                hiyasucka - 1 - gonzo4life44
                purplepopcorn - 2 - gamepro17616, dAnceguy117

                People who haven't voted: minineo, b3nj1, torlock, hiyasucka, nickadeemus, ddrruler


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #68
                  Okay. Quick read over the thread.
                  *5 minutes later*

                  Vote goes to Torlock for being here but not contributing to the thread. (It is a safety vote, but I still need a reason for voting right? >_>)

                  Comment

                  • ddrruler
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 855

                    #69
                    benji (my homedog :O) [safety vote] I would place a real vote but I have nothing to go off off and I don't wanna lynch anyone without evidance.
                    Mead is a | ******. |

                    Comment

                    • gonzo4life44
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 626

                      #70
                      ok ive been looking over the forum cuz my vote for hiyasucka was just a safty vote. i voted for him cuz i was trying to scare him into getting AIM, but it looks like that didnt work.
                      there are two people that stand out to me, minineo and purplepopcorn. Minineo is acting WAY different then from his last game, he know to much to early on. purplepopcorn on the other hand, its his 1st game. asking afrobean who he had seered that night was a bad idea. that caused me to keep an eye out for him. another thing:
                      Originally posted by purplepopcorn
                      gonzo, you are acting even stranger/idiotic than you did last game

                      "well, that was the best freaking chat i have ever been to. any who i still dont have enouff info to vote."
                      it sounds like your trying to hide the fact that you don't want to vote for anyone.
                      i wasent trying to hide that i didnt wanna vote for any1, i just didnt wanna throw out a random vote to cause a problem. just cuz i didnt have a good reason to vote for someone, dosent mean im trying to hide for not voting on any1. so my final vote is going to purplepopcorn.


                      Comment

                      • Torlock
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 475

                        #71
                        Hey guys, I'm sorry about not being very active but I've been busy lately. I promise I'll be more active from here on out. I'm going to vote nickadeemus just so I don't get a phantom if I miss the deadline.

                        Comment

                        • nickadeemus
                          The spice must flow.
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 807

                          #72
                          Purple hasn't really done much to defend him/herself, which leads me to lean more towards a green role rather than a wolf.

                          I am going to vote gonzo for tonight and I think that will tie it. With what little we have, it's pretty much a decision between the two, and I think purple has been shown more signs of being human.
                          Nice.

                          Comment

                          • mattc16
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 524

                            #73
                            15 minutes, gonzo has 3 votes, purplepopcorn has 3 too if i've counted correctly

                            EDIT is because i fail at counting votes, it's a tie at the moment


                            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #74
                              OK, that's the end of day one. No more posting

                              it's a knife in the box between gonzo and purplepopcorn.

                              the dice roll has determined that purple will place three knives into three boxes.

                              purple i need three choices out of the following: blue, green, grey, gold, orange, white

                              gonzo, i need one choice out of the above. If you get a knife, you die, if you don't, purple dies.

                              wolves, seer, guardian, semd me yo PMs dudes


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • mattc16
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 524

                                #75
                                Right, I have the choices and the results are as follows:

                                Purplepopcorn: Orange, Blue, Green
                                gonzo4life44: Orange

                                Therefore gonzo4life44 dies.

                                Also, so we can get the game folwing again, dAnceguy117 was wolfed. The night three story will be doubly awesome, i just haven't done one so we can all start voting.

                                Day 2 will end at 5PM EST on Monday

                                y'all can vote now


                                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                                Comment

                                Working...