jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #16
    Whahow now. If this were TWG, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat, but remember that most people in jTWG don't have a lot of experience with alliances and such. I'm gonna keep an eye out for purplepopcorn, though. Oh, and stop bringing up last game, I don't wanna talk about it D: I felt like an idiot when I learned he was the MW.

    One thing I just thought of. If somebody seered Afro and are having him relay messages as a fake seer and whatnot, you've likely made a huge mistake. Remember the whole mark idea? Afro is a likely mark and transfer. If he is the MW, he will come up human.

    Everybody else, don't be stupid and vote for Afro or something. I still see a lot of cases where Afro could be a wolf, but as I said earlier, this can be sorted out later. As of now, act on him being the seer; if he is attacked and guarded night 2, though, don't discount him if this game goes into extra innings.

    EDIT: wtf Afro not cool.

    I say replace him. It's better to take a stab at giving him an active replacement than leave him in the game where he can't make any posts or anything for a week.

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #17
      due to Afro leaving for a week, he will be replaced by Gamepro17616.

      that is all


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #18
        I'm going to need someone to clue me in on some of the stuff that's happened so far. (If any)

        AIM: Gamepro17616

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #19
          Current voting guide:

          purplepopcorn 1: Gamepro17616


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • purplepopcorn
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 602

            #20
            as danceguy said, I was a little overconfident with my alliances. It was mostly asking if he seered me, but now that i'm thinking, i know he wouldn't seer a noob day one.

            But, afro would be in the perfect position right now to be master wolf.
            1.He can say he always seers a human and not say who it is.
            2. He'd be seerd as a human
            3. He said many times "I'd just love to be a MW."
            4. This is Afrobean (2:23:07 PM): apparently I couldn't have been anyway
            This is Afrobean (2:23:18 PM): because roles were assigned before the mark was chosen
            This is Afrobean (2:23:27 PM): then the wolves picked four to mark
            This is Afrobean (2:23:36 PM): to ensure that at least one of the chosen wasn't blue

            It seems like he was over explaining it to say that he couldn't be the wolf in any way, but sometimes i'm paranoid like that.

            5.All lists need a five don't they?

            Gamepro

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #21
              Originally posted by purplepopcorn
              as danceguy said, I was a little overconfident with my alliances. It was mostly asking if he seered me, but now that i'm thinking, i know he wouldn't seer a noob day one.
              Huh, looked to me like you asked him who he seered, not if he seered you. The reason he found that suspicious is because there's no reason you should need to know that. Telling anyone who's been seered as a human is putting them at risk for wolfing.

              Originally posted by purplepopcorn
              But, afro would be in the perfect position right now to be master wolf.
              Or to be the seer. That can't be decided yet.


              Originally posted by purplepopcorn
              1.He can say he always seers a human and not say who it is.
              And? Wouldn't that get fishy by the time we get late in the game?


              Originally posted by purplepopcorn
              2. He'd be seerd as a human
              Now you've lost me. I thought his claim was that he is the seer?

              Originally posted by purplepopcorn
              3. He said many times "I'd just love to be a MW."
              Possibly the worst evidence I've ever seen, unless Matt likes to hand out roles to people who ask for them.

              Originally posted by purplepopcorn
              4. This is Afrobean (2:23:07 PM): apparently I couldn't have been anyway
              This is Afrobean (2:23:18 PM): because roles were assigned before the mark was chosen
              This is Afrobean (2:23:27 PM): then the wolves picked four to mark
              This is Afrobean (2:23:36 PM): to ensure that at least one of the chosen wasn't blue

              It seems like he was over explaining it to say that he couldn't be the wolf in any way, but sometimes i'm paranoid like that.
              I can see that happening, but this blip of an AIM conversation is out of context. Post more before and after it, and then we shall see.

              Originally posted by purplepopcorn
              Gamepro
              Not a smart vote. You've gotten off to a poor start.

              Comment

              • MiniNeo
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2004
                • 454

                #22
                Where the heck is everyone?

                TALK PEOPLE TALK. So we can have something to work on.

                Comment

                • ddrruler
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 855

                  #23
                  Playing Ragnarok...
                  Mead is a | ******. |

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #24
                    Originally posted by ddrruler
                    Playing Ragnarok...
                    ppppaaaaaaaayyyyyyyooooonnnnnnn

                    MiniNeo, that was kind of a useless post. Telling people to talk just doesn't work.

                    "Hey guys, start talking."
                    "Fine. What do we talk about?"
                    "Uh..."

                    Contribute something. That's what makes other people post.

                    Comment

                    • hiyasucka
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 73

                      #25
                      let me refresh all ya'll who either didn't hear about or didn't read last twg. (recipe for wolves almost winning)
                      1. master wolf comes out and says he is the seer.
                      2. tells people he is leaving and asks guardian to guard him
                      3. He gets guarded and wolfed same night and everyone says omg he was telling truth
                      4. he keeps seering humans for some reason
                      5. later on we learn that he isn't the seer, but was talking for seer
                      6. everyone gets pissed, but then says BUT HE WAS GUARDED, HE CAN'T BE A WOLF
                      7. WOLVES WIN

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #26
                        First, I actually seered roop and he had to post it. He didn't "keep seering humans".

                        Second, the humans won that game. <4

                        You do have a point though. When it gets all late in the game and stuff, we can't say he's 100% human.

                        Comment

                        • chickendude
                          Away from Computer
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1901

                          #27
                          so what do you suggest we do about this?

                          I say we keep gamepro for now
                          we need some more leads

                          Comment

                          • B3NJ1
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 266

                            #28
                            JTWG chat, Sunday, 3pm central, I'll host. Be there.

                            Comment

                            • purplepopcorn
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 602

                              #29
                              Originally posted by danceguy117
                              Originally posted by purplepopcorn
                              3. He said many times "I'd just love to be a MW."
                              Possibly the worst evidence I've ever seen, unless Matt likes to hand out roles to people who ask for them.
                              He said this after the night 1, like reveling in his own luck.
                              Originally posted by danceguy117
                              Originally posted by purplepopcorn
                              4. This is Afrobean (2:23:07 PM): apparently I couldn't have been anyway
                              This is Afrobean (2:23:18 PM): because roles were assigned before the mark was chosen
                              This is Afrobean (2:23:27 PM): then the wolves picked four to mark
                              This is Afrobean (2:23:36 PM): to ensure that at least one of the chosen wasn't blue

                              It seems like he was over explaining it to say that he couldn't be the wolf in any way, but sometimes i'm paranoid like that.
                              I can see that happening, but this blip of an AIM conversation is out of context. Post more before and after it, and then we shall see.
                              k here it is.
                              Min1ne0 (2:22:32 PM): and then
                              (2:22:32 PM) JsRf325 has entered the room.
                              Min1ne0 (2:22:35 PM): you can pull of a tps
                              JsRf325 (2:22:35 PM): huh
                              Min1ne0 (2:22:38 PM): >_>
                              Min1ne0 (2:22:39 PM): yeah
                              JsRf325 (2:22:43 PM): was afk
                              This is Afrobean (2:22:51 PM): yea I could pull that off
                              J0nnyBoy651 (2:22:55 PM): but not idle?
                              This is Afrobean (2:23:00 PM): I'm pissed I didn't get to be marked though
                              JsRf325 (2:23:05 PM): o.O
                              This is Afrobean (2:23:07 PM): apparently I couldn't have been anyway
                              This is Afrobean (2:23:18 PM): because roles were assigned before the mark was chosen
                              This is Afrobean (2:23:27 PM): then the wolves picked four to mark
                              This is Afrobean (2:23:36 PM): to ensure that at least one of the chosen wasn't blue
                              Min1ne0 (2:23:48 PM): lol
                              Min1ne0 (2:23:58 PM): wait
                              Min1ne0 (2:24:01 PM): jsrf is......
                              This is Afrobean (2:24:10 PM): I would have been a perfect master wolf mark in this situation

                              Comment

                              • Rebirth0
                                FFR Originalbro
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8751

                                #30
                                Everybody better show up for the damn chat >_>

                                Comment

                                Working...