jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chickendude
    Away from Computer
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 1901

    #136
    ddrruler

    Comment

    • hiyasucka
      Banned
      • Sep 2004
      • 73

      #137
      thats an insta

      Comment

      • ddrruler
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 855

        #138
        JsRf325: so techincally im not dead yet correct?
        JsRf325: untill matt posts
        Gamepro17616: Not until he posts


        GG all see ya in postgame.
        Mead is a | ******. |

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #139
          I-I-Instalynch

          Well, that was unexpected!!!!

          Wolves, seer, guardian, send me you PM's, it's night 4


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • mattc16
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 524

            #140
            "Guys, last night, I went for a walk, and ddrruler was not in his tent, that means he's illuminati!!" Gamepro17616 said.

            To this, everyone else replied "OK" and turned their laser beams onto ddrruler.

            All of them fired at the same time, and the beams of fire all found their target, and ddrrruler's ship was vaporised. All the beams exept one, that is. This beam, though noone could tell who fired it, somehow rebounded off ddrrulers ship and went straight at Minineo's ship, causing his ship to vaporise, much the same way as ddrrulers ship did!

            "Oh shi.... well that wasn't supposed to happen", said purplepopcorn.

            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Minineo was wolfed.

            I guess it's day 4 now. i'll give you until Monday night at 5PM EST to vote.

            hiyasucka has 1 phantom vote, 4 to insta

            EDIT:

            @GP, we have 6 left, so it's 4 to insta.

            hiyasucka
            chickendude
            nickadeemus
            gamepro17616
            purplepopcorn
            tasuke


            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #141
              It was four votes to instalynch last time, shouldn't it be three now?

              Comment

              • Tasuke
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1671

                #142
                No insta is majority.
                Okay we need to think "Why MininNeo".

                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #143
                  Originally posted by Tasuke
                  Gamepro told me he seered ddruler on aim and this kinda put out
                  all suspions about him not being the seer. So I'm following the seer
                  on this one. ddrruler
                  Tasuke, could you just explain why GP claiming to seer ddrruler led you to drop your suspicion that he's not the seer?

                  I don't know, as I look back, it looks kind of weird

                  Comment

                  • Tasuke
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1671

                    #144
                    Originally posted by chickendude
                    Originally posted by Tasuke
                    Gamepro told me he seered ddruler on aim and this kinda put out
                    all suspions about him not being the seer. So I'm following the seer
                    on this one. ddrruler
                    Tasuke, could you just explain why GP claiming to seer ddrruler led you to drop your suspicion that he's not the seer?

                    I don't know, as I look back, it looks kind of weird
                    The fact that he said he seer'd a wolf. I didn't really think that he would say that whoever he seered was a wolf. I'm sure the psychic can say if there are any wolves killled yesterday. 'Cuz if there wasn't somebody would have something to say about it.

                    Comment

                    • hiyasucka
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 73

                      #145
                      well the humans win anyways, so now all we have to do is deide who to kill first. purple or tasuke i say tasuke, because purple wasn't active, and it's hard to send a kill pm when ur not at ur computer. this is my last post before i take some perkaset, so i'm gonna vote for tasukewhile i still can

                      Comment

                      • chickendude
                        Away from Computer
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1901

                        #146
                        safety vote purplepopcorn <_<

                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #147
                          Well, seeing as I have absolutely nothing I'm going to place a safety vote. I know the least about hiyasucka, tasuke and purplepopcorn. I'll go with purplepopcorn for now.

                          Comment

                          • purplepopcorn
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 602

                            #148
                            nooo over the deadline! If it still counts i'll put tasuke, as my nothing-has-been-going-on-and-its-deadline-so-i-can't-really-call-this-a-safety-vote vote.

                            Comment

                            • Tasuke
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1671

                              #149
                              I don't see why almost everyone is suspicious of me.
                              I don't have any idea so I'm voting Hiyasucka for safety

                              Comment

                              • nickadeemus
                                The spice must flow.
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 807

                                #150
                                Well Tasuke passed the deadline, and Matt hasn't been in here to stop the day, so I'm going to vote for hiyasucka for the lynch due to earlier phantom. I believe that purple is still more human from the first day of lynching due to the Kib with gonzo, and I don't want Tasuke gone yet. Hope this still counts. . . if not, damn.
                                Nice.

                                Comment

                                Working...