jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrruler
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 855

    #76
    Red the kill, and also im startint a chat now...i'll be doing other stuff so invite yourself or i'll invite you if im not busy.
    Mead is a | ******. |

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #77
      Ouch, I am dead.

      Pika.

      Comment

      • ddrruler
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 855

        #78
        Whoops forgot the name of the chat is jtwg.
        Mead is a | ******. |

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #79
          Alright..
          so why do you think danceguy was wolfed?

          It could be because he was probably the most active poster (and made thoughtful posts).
          It could also be to frame someone.
          What do you all think?

          Comment

          • gonzo4life44
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 626

            #80
            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            Ouch, I am dead.

            Pika.
            same here.


            Comment

            • ddrruler
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 855

              #81
              Originally posted by gonzo4life44
              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              Ouch, I am dead.

              Pika.
              same here.
              ban...
              Mead is a | ******. |

              Comment

              • purplepopcorn
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 602

                #82
                Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                Ouch, I am dead.

                Pika.
                same here.
                gonzo. you cannot make a death post if you are lynched

                in case you were confused by ddrruler's post.

                Comment

                • hiyasucka
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 73

                  #83
                  srry i didn't vote as u can see (look down) i was getting im. if the link thing doesn't work, the sn is tallwrestler05 i think dance was wolfed because he was the most active, and probably the best human we had. i don't think he was a blue. it would be nice if the psychic would tell us how many wolves are left, however i don't think we got one last night. i just think that gonzo was really stupid. also, when does this day end? i would like to make sure that i vote this time

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #84
                    1) it ends monday night (5 PM right?)
                    2) yay, good to have AIM
                    3) The psychic wouldn't just come out like that for fear of wolfing... also the poss that dance was psychic
                    4) Lets get something done today
                    5) *drops nuke and runs*

                    Comment

                    • Rebirth0
                      FFR Originalbro
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8751

                      #85
                      matt, get on AIM I have some questions. I'd rather not PM you because I think it takes longer.

                      Comment

                      • Tasuke
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1671

                        #86
                        In most cases a wolf-kill isn't done out of spite from during the prevuious day.
                        So to me that kinda rules out Purplepopcorn and MiniNeo. People don't fscking talk
                        There's been just about 2 posts that actually relate to the game. Seriously people
                        start talking about stuff. Make guesses, and stuff like that. Jesus.

                        Comment

                        • mattc16
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 524

                          #87
                          yes, the day ends 5PM EST on monday night. Also, B3NJ1 and hiyasucka have 1 phantom.


                          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                          Comment

                          • chickendude
                            Away from Computer
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 1901

                            #88
                            Your logic is flawed Tasuke

                            Just because kills aren't generally done out of spite from the previous day DOESN'T mean that we can rule out purplepopcorn and minineo.
                            It just means that the wolfing probably wasn't done because of spite... but you have to remember that it just may just as well been done out of spite. We can't just assume either option is true and rule people out so quickly
                            I'm not exactly where to start looking

                            so I just looked at the thread
                            did it occur to anyone that DanceGuy may have been wolfed because he had that weird bio project? He wasn't going to be online. Also, his last vote was for purplepopcorn.
                            I'm thinking that either 1) purplepopcorn is a wolf
                            OR
                            2) a wolf (who doesn't like pp) is a wolf

                            now this leads me in two completely opposite paths. Either someone voting against him is a wolf or he is a wolf. We know danceguy isn't a wolf (unless the wolves are on crack or something) so its one of the other 2 or him.

                            What do you think?

                            Comment

                            • hiyasucka
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 73

                              #89
                              i think that purplepopcorn is a wolf, because his posts a coupla days ago struck me as really odd. Also dance is pretty smart, and seeing as he voted for him, he might have had somethin.

                              Comment

                              • B3NJ1
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 266

                                #90
                                I'm leaning close towards Gamepro because I highly doubt didn't receive a pm on his role. Until I have any further evidence I vote myself for a safety vote.

                                B3NJ1

                                p.s.Sorry I've been inactive lately. I've been fairly busy with school and cross country.

                                Comment

                                Working...