jTWG XII: Lost in Space: HUMANS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattc16
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 524

    #151
    Ok, day is over, i'm going to allow the votes after the deadline, as it's my fault i wasn't online to end the day, and with school and football today, day ends now.

    hiyasucka is lynched

    wolves, seer, guardian, send me your PMs


    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #152
      As the six remaining members of the Earth task force landed on a remote moon near to their target of the planet Limina IV for another refuelling stop, morale was low.

      “There’s only half of the starting force left.” Said nickadeemus.

      “Yes” said Tasuke, “But this half is gonna have to complete our mission, some things are worth dying for, remember.”

      However, as the group pitched camp for the night, there was an overwhelming feeling that something bad was about to happen.

      And sure enough, while the group were fast asleep, a high-pitched screaming could be heard. The group ran to investigate, and there they found Nickadeemus chained to a metal slate, which glowed red-hot and flames blazing all around him. Suddenly, silence, nickadeemus was dead.

      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Ok, it’s now day 5, you have until Friday at 5PM EST to vote.

      3 to instalynch still, as we have 4 people left

      purplepopcorn
      gamepro17616
      chickendude
      tasuke

      cheers chickendude, that's me being a stupid prat again, biology homework is kinda interfering with my head at the moment!


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • chickendude
        Away from Computer
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 1901

        #153
        I thought hiyasucka was lynched and we still had purple popcorn
        o_O?

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #154
          This shouldn't be hard with 4 people and such

          but...
          GET ONLINE, we need to talk seriously
          its the last chance for the humans here

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #155
            I believe this is the last day to find a wolf. After today, the players would be even. One wolf, one human.

            I'm pouring everything into this day now.

            Comment

            • chickendude
              Away from Computer
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 1901

              #156
              Anyway, its the last day so, I can spill here
              Nick was the psychic, Gamepro is seer, I'm just a regular human dude
              gonzo & ddrruler were wolves

              this leaves me to pp vs tasuke
              here's the evidence I found (page 4)

              Originally posted by purplepopcorn
              gonzo, you are acting even stranger/idiotic than you did last game

              Quote:
              "well, that was the best freaking chat i have ever been to. any who i still dont have enouff info to vote."


              it sounds like your trying to hide the fact that you don't want to vote for anyone.

              Quote:
              well, u will be useless if u dont have it so my vote goes to you my friend.


              This is exactly like jurs voting for demon.

              Danceguy's clip of the aim chat is also very suspicious.

              I've been thinking for awhile, and it seems that gonzo is a bit less human than gamepro.

              That doesn't mean i still don't have my eye on you gamepro...!
              Originally posted by tasuke
              I don't think Gonzo's a wolf.
              Danceguy said it's because of Gonzo complaining about no
              night one kill. I don't like there being no night one kill too,
              because night one kills often realte to grudges and stuff.
              I'm gonna have to vote MiniNeo, because Ginzo doesn't
              really seem like a wolf and 'cuz Danceguy's evidence isn't all
              that solid to me
              I know that gonzo was a wolf because nick told me. - He trusted me because of the evidence I posted against gonzo, and also the really long convo I had with him (not a wolfy convo)

              from this, it looks like tasuke is a culprit

              pp's vote was an important one in lynching gonzo, which makes me believe he is human

              what now?!

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #157
                yeah also this

                Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                i wasent trying to hide that i didnt wanna vote for any1, i just didnt wanna throw out a random vote to cause a problem. just cuz i didnt have a good reason to vote for someone, dosent mean im trying to hide for not voting on any1. so my final vote is going to purplepopcorn.
                so gonzo voted out purplepopcorn, on an important vote, also leading me to believe that its not pp, but tasuke as the culprit

                quadruple post .. I think <_<

                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #158
                  ok it wasn't a quadruple but this makes it 5/6

                  if we miss, after the wolfing there's an auto-knife in the box between the last wolf and last human

                  we still need to hit the wolf today at all costs

                  Comment

                  • Tasuke
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1671

                    #159
                    So it's really whether it's me or purple? But you, Chickendude,
                    are voting for me because I didn't vote for Gonzo when you and
                    nick knew he was a wolf, and I didn't? And since i voted for someone
                    who i thought was a wolf and not someone who apperently was
                    obviously a wolf to everyone else. That just doesn't sound right.
                    It could be you who is the wolf Chicken. The only one i trust is
                    gamepro.

                    And, I'm guessing that the only wolf left is the MW because Gamepro
                    hasn't come out and told who the third wolf is.

                    Comment

                    • chickendude
                      Away from Computer
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1901

                      #160
                      well, under the assumtion that gonzo was a wolf, which makes complete sense because I trust nick & gamepro, it follows quite easily that pp and I are humans.

                      I was only suspicious of you because you're the last one left. If GP, pp, and I are humans, then its got to be you. I was using that as backup, not main evidence.

                      Also, I never voted yet.

                      Also, I have a convo I had with gonzo way at the beginning. Nothing important actually happened in the conversation, but just the fact that we were talking to each other the way we did shows that we aren't both wolves. If two people are both wolves, there would be no suspicion in the conversation, and there was. The fact that he was a wolf leads to me being human.

                      So I think it is you, but I'm still not voting yet

                      Comment

                      • purplepopcorn
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 602

                        #161
                        Originally posted by Tasuke
                        And, I'm guessing that the only wolf left is the MW because Gamepro
                        hasn't come out and told who the third wolf is.
                        I have also thought of that. Assuming gonzo and ddruler were both wolves, that means that the master wolf is still left. If they had a choice to put they're own mark, then they would most likely choose a high-standing member of twg. That leaves either ddruler or chickendude, so obviously i was very disapointed with the lynching of hiyasucka.

                        Chickendude seems human to me, and if nickadeemus (the mod of Critical Thinking) was able to trust him, I think i can.

                        Tasuke

                        Comment

                        • chickendude
                          Away from Computer
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1901

                          #162
                          me... high standing?

                          this is my second game here >___>
                          but then again.. 2>1

                          the MW would probably be marked as a middle member, because high would be too obvious, and low could potentially mess it up

                          I didn't trust nick or GP much, until they got together, because they backed each other up (with the early wolf lynching of gonzo). Unless they were both wolves, which I highly doubted, they could be trusted. So I did. That's why I think its between pp and tasuke. I looked back at earlier pages to help me decide, and that page 4 stuff really stuck out.

                          P.S.
                          I'm postwhoring up this page
                          this is my 7th post out of 12 >___>

                          Comment

                          • Tasuke
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1671

                            #163
                            Originally posted by chickendude
                            GP, pp, and I are humans

                            Nothing important actually happened in the conversation, but just the fact that we were talking to each other the way we did shows that we aren't both wolves. If two people are both wolves, there would be no suspicion in the conversation, and there was. The fact that he was a wolf leads to me being human.
                            Ther is nothing proving that you, purple and I are humans.
                            This is an assupmtion made by you saying that: "I think Purple is a human, and I'm saying I'm a human, and since gampro is the seer. Tasuke must be a wolf." You may say no, but it totally is.

                            Then when purple said: "then they would most likely choose a high-standing member of twg" This makes me think he's a wolf because, why would they choose one of the best memebers who would probably stick out like a sore thumb in most cases. I would choose a middle person because they aren't as noticable.
                            Plus there's the whole thing about Gamepro actually messing with all of us and actually being a wolf. Which is almsot impossible.

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #164
                              I haven't come out and told you guys the third wolf because I haven't found him yet. To tell you the truth I seer'd Tasuke last night and he came up Human. I'm sure we've got the Master Wolf remaining, so me being the seer doesn't really matter anymore.

                              Comment

                              • chickendude
                                Away from Computer
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1901

                                #165
                                [quote="Tasuke"]
                                Originally posted by chickendude

                                Then when purple said: "then they would most likely choose a high-standing member of twg" This makes me think he's a wolf because, why would they choose one of the best memebers who would probably stick out like a sore thumb in most cases. I would choose a middle person because they aren't as noticable.
                                Plus there's the whole thing about Gamepro actually messing with all of us and actually being a wolf. Which is almsot impossible.
                                This is true too
                                if it is purple, then he pulled a really nice game out, with all the votes against gonzo, and gonzo voting against pp, so there was a knife in the box day one between two wolves.

                                I know that I'm a human
                                I'm going to throw out this convo here, which is the one I had with gonzo
                                gonzo4life44 (9:51:57 AM): hey was up man
                                gonzo4life44 (9:52:27 AM): did i miss anything, im so lost right now in jtwg
                                Chickendude1313 (10:12:15 AM): well
                                Chickendude1313 (10:12:24 AM): afro came out as seer
                                Chickendude1313 (10:12:32 AM): and we're all trying to figure out why
                                gonzo4life44 (10:12:46 AM): ok thanks man
                                Chickendude1313 (10:22:30 AM): its kind of hard to start on day 1 =\
                                Chickendude1313 (10:22:34 AM): there's no kill
                                gonzo4life44 (10:22:37 AM): yea
                                gonzo4life44 (10:23:01 AM): that what i dont get, the whole mark thing is stupid
                                Chickendude1313 (10:23:27 AM): they pick a master wolf
                                gonzo4life44 (10:24:01 AM): but arnt the wolfs chosen be4the game starts?
                                Chickendude1313 (10:24:23 AM): 2 are choesn
                                Chickendude1313 (10:24:33 AM): and then a 3rd MW is picked by those 2
                                gonzo4life44 (10:24:58 AM): and the master wolf is 1 of the marks?
                                Chickendude1313 (10:26:22 AM): they mark 1 person
                                Chickendude1313 (10:26:28 AM): they pick4 because you can't mark a blue
                                gonzo4life44 (10:26:41 AM): oh i see
                                Chickendude1313 (10:26:56 AM): so now there are 3 wolves
                                Chickendude1313 (10:26:59 AM): 1 MW
                                gonzo4life44 (10:27:17 AM): oh ok but how come no kill night 1?
                                Chickendude1313 (10:27:32 AM): they did a mark instead
                                Chickendude1313 (10:27:42 AM): instead of -1 human, they get +1 wolf
                                gonzo4life44 (10:27:51 AM): ah
                                Chickendude1313 (10:27:52 AM): because the numbers were weird
                                Chickendude1313 (10:27:56 AM): we started with like 11 or something
                                gonzo4life44 (10:28:09 AM): oh ok thanks for info
                                Chickendude1313 (10:30:29 AM): arbitrary alliance please?
                                Chickendude1313 (10:30:30 AM): <_<
                                gonzo4life44 (10:30:39 AM): huh?
                                Chickendude1313 (10:30:51 AM): I'm a green, how about you <_
                                gonzo4life44 (10:31:16 AM): whats green?
                                Chickendude1313 (10:31:20 AM): human
                                Chickendude1313 (10:31:24 AM): without anything special
                                gonzo4life44 (10:31:31 AM): oh
                                Chickendude1313 (10:31:34 AM): just one of those plainol boring folk
                                gonzo4life44 (10:31:42 AM): lol same here
                                gonzo4life44 (10:32:45 AM): its funny how ive been playing twg longer then you but u know way more then me. i guess i just dont pay much attentionl lol.
                                Chickendude1313 (10:34:04 AM): Naw, I was just as confused
                                Chickendude1313 (10:34:10 AM): then I asked someone and they told me
                                Chickendude1313 (10:34:17 AM): I asked danceGuy I believe
                                Chickendude1313 (10:34:19 AM): or was it in the chat
                                Chickendude1313 (10:34:23 AM): it was Afro actually
                                Chickendude1313 (10:34:26 AM): bah someone told me
                                gonzo4life44 (10:34:52 AM): lol
                                Chickendude1313 (10:40:57 AM): I say we have an alliance for no reason at all because I trust you despite the blatant lack of evidence
                                gonzo4life44 (10:41:32 AM): ok
                                gonzo4life44 (10:41:36 AM): sounds good
                                gonzo4life44 (10:41:55 AM): we cant let the wolfs win another 1
                                Chickendude1313 (10:42:37 AM): righto
                                gonzo4life44 (10:42:38 AM): but be carefull, remeber when i tould u that u gotta trust some1 in this game?
                                Chickendude1313 (10:42:44 AM): yep
                                Chickendude1313 (10:43:09 AM): We can be pals until extra innings because thats when hell generally breaks loose
                                gonzo4life44 (10:43:13 AM): i got screwed both times i did that so be careful of who u bring in this
                                Chickendude1313 (10:43:38 AM): how did you die last game anyway?
                                Chickendude1313 (10:43:44 AM): It was just a random wolfing right?
                                Chickendude1313 (10:43:59 AM): Jurs said she did random wolfings
                                gonzo4life44 (10:44:36 AM): yea cuz i knew that matt was a wolf and the wolfed me, i couldnt get any1 to vote with me so i got wolfed
                                Chickendude1313 (10:45:32 AM): but matt wasnt a wolf I thought
                                gonzo4life44 (10:45:51 AM): it was matt or some let me check
                                Chickendude1313 (10:46:19 AM): torlock freed and jurs
                                gonzo4life44 (10:46:31 AM): lol it was freed
                                gonzo4life44 (10:46:35 AM): my bad
                                Chickendude1313 (10:47:23 AM): Freed is teh wlof
                                Chickendude1313 (10:47:28 AM): mattc is teh wlof
                                gonzo4life44 (10:47:34 AM): 1: i knew mead was a liar
                                2: Demon is to gay to play this game. (cant handel noobs)
                                3: OMG I KNEW FREED WAS A WOLF. i knew i got wolfed cuz i voted for him. see kids. when u vote for a wolf on acident, for no reason, you get wolfed.

                                gg

                                *edit for spelling*

                                gonzo4life44 (10:47:44 AM): that my post y i got wolfed
                                Chickendude1313 (10:48:01 AM): ah ha
                                Chickendude1313 (10:48:02 AM): >_>
                                Chickendude1313 (10:48:17 AM): we have no wolfings to go on =\
                                gonzo4life44 (10:49:09 AM): yea no1 has done anything to look like a wolf
                                gonzo4life44 (10:51:26 AM): are u gonna be in twg chat later on
                                Chickendude1313 (10:51:33 AM): I hope so
                                Chickendude1313 (10:51:45 AM): I'm going on this picnic thing for lunch and I'm crossing my fingers that I get back <_<
                                gonzo4life44 (10:52:21 AM): try to make it, we can find out whos a wolf easilly with those
                                Chickendude1313 (10:52:27 AM): yeah
                                gonzo4life44 (10:53:42 AM): so far who do u think is a wolf?
                                Chickendude1313 (10:54:04 AM): well
                                Chickendude1313 (10:54:15 AM): out of everyone, there aren't that many leads
                                Chickendude1313 (10:54:27 AM): I'm just going to have to say minineo because of short posts
                                Chickendude1313 (10:54:31 AM): or maybe he's just noob
                                Chickendude1313 (10:54:32 AM): I'm not sure
                                gonzo4life44 (10:54:52 AM): na this aint mininoes 1st game
                                Chickendude1313 (10:55:06 AM): or B3NJ1 for basically not saying anything at all except, "We having chat"
                                Chickendude1313 (10:55:24 AM): means he's checking but not saying anything
                                gonzo4life44 (10:56:43 AM): i think that minineo and purplepopcorn are wolfs,even though there is no evidence, they stand out to me for some reason
                                Chickendude1313 (10:57:16 AM): everybody bandwagon so that the humans lose again, ok really, we need better leads
                                Chickendude1313 (10:57:23 AM): what we have now leads to crap like last game
                                Chickendude1313 (10:57:28 AM): we just kind of went hello, lets hang you
                                Chickendude1313 (10:57:34 AM): bandwagonbandwagonbandwagon
                                gonzo4life44 (10:57:34 AM): yea
                                gonzo4life44 (10:57:56 AM): lol its what jtwg is known for
                                gonzo4life44 (10:58:11 AM): cuz noobs dont know how to play
                                Chickendude1313 (10:58:18 AM): this one has less noobs though
                                Chickendude1313 (10:58:23 AM): just hiyasucka
                                gonzo4life44 (10:58:34 AM): and purplepopcorn
                                Chickendude1313 (10:58:43 AM): oh yeah
                                Chickendude1313 (10:58:54 AM): proopeh propcorn
                                gonzo4life44 (10:59:11 AM): lol
                                gonzo4life44 is idle at 3:03:33 PM.
                                gonzo4life44 is no longer idle at 3:13:36 PM.
                                gonzo4life44 (4:41:57 PM): hey
                                Chickendude1313 (4:42:59 PM): wjpa
                                Chickendude1313 (4:43:10 PM): *gets fingers back on regular keys*
                                gonzo4life44 (4:43:26 PM): lol
                                gonzo4life44 (4:43:50 PM): hmm, i think minineo is a wolf
                                gonzo4life44 (4:44:17 PM): he hasent said anything at all
                                Chickendude1313 (4:44:20 PM): =o
                                Chickendude1313 (4:44:34 PM): So what do we think of gamepro, seer?
                                Chickendude1313 (4:44:37 PM): I say, for now, yes
                                gonzo4life44 (4:44:45 PM): yea hes seer
                                gonzo4life44 (4:45:03 PM): but he dosent know that
                                Chickendude1313 (4:45:05 PM): check plus
                                Chickendude1313 (4:45:07 PM): he doesnt?
                                gonzo4life44 (4:45:12 PM): nope
                                Chickendude1313 (4:45:16 PM): o_O
                                gonzo4life44 (4:45:32 PM): matt hasent told him anything yet, either has afro
                                Chickendude1313 (4:47:25 PM): yeah I just read the thread
                                Chickendude1313 (5:08:45 PM): when's the day end?
                                gonzo4life44 (5:08:53 PM): tuesday
                                gonzo4life44 (5:11:09 PM): hey check out the post
                                gonzo4life44 (5:11:20 PM): i voted hiyasucka
                                gonzo4life44 (5:11:47 PM): he wont be able to get aim
                                Chickendude1313 (5:12:30 PM): I told him to jump on AIM express
                                Chickendude1313 (5:12:34 PM): even though its a PoS
                                gonzo4life44 (5:12:51 PM): lol
                                gonzo4life44 (5:12:57 PM): its his fault

                                you really don't need to read it, its just pointing out that we aren't BOTH wolves. because we wouldn't talk like that. This was from a long time ago, so don't bother with the content, just shows that we aren't both wolves.

                                Thats why I'm selecting between pp and tasuke
                                this seems tough though >_<

                                thats why you should think I'm human
                                gamepro being seer + the combination of him and nick made me trust them both. Unless they pulled something amazing - which I haven't ruled out
                                and pp from his post against gonzo, and gonzo's post against him

                                all the evidence is showing that everybody has done something wolfy and something humannish, and its running into problems. We should talk more

                                Comment

                                Working...