Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Myst1278
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 199

    #121
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    O.o how do you figure? he could just as easily have been bane.

    know what? nevermind. AIM, right?
    Originally posted by Samuel Butler
    Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

    BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
    PM with your code for add.

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #122
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      Originally posted by Myst1278
      O.o how do you figure? he could just as easily have been bane.

      know what? nevermind. AIM, right?
      I'm rly cool and jhav dedukshon capabilities.

      + info you guys lack.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #123
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        either way, if the seer is alive s/he should send me the amulet. If not, we will conclude that chromer was the seer.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #124
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          Too late to vote? Sorry guys I got grounded and I was at work so I didn't get to post anything. I hope I can still do anything Manti?

          PLEASE!? T.T

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #125
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            it'd be pretty cool if we were updated and whatnot.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #126
              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

              I aplogize for being way late. A Thunderstorm rolled in last night and took out my power till this morning.

              Chromer - (3) - Flaw, Heavylee, Falcondude
              Flaw - (2) - Vash, Fiction
              Aito - (1) Popsicle Pirate
              Heavylee - (1) - Aito

              Phantoms - (2) - T3hDDRKid (.01), Travman301 (.01),

              You have chosen to Lynch Chromer.

              Around noontime, while the guards were eating lunch and sending accusations flying around, Zelda used the time to talk to DarkManticoreX2. "I think it would be better if I posed as one of the guard." Said Zelda calmly. "I am an easy target out here in the open." Try as he might, the captain could not persuade the princess to repeal her decision. "If that is your will princess, if will be done. I will station guards outside of your room, wire the door with bombs if need be." "No" came her reply. "I must be treated like a normal soldier. Otherwise I'll attract too much attention." Sighing, DarkmanticoreX2 provided her with soldier's gear and sent her off to join the ranks.

              As the end of the day drew near, there was a commotion. and Fictionjunction, along with others began pointing fingers. "Flaw You said you were a kokiri! You lying son of a Bitch! We should lynch you just for that!". "Why? said Flaw. I'm not the only one who said I'd rather be a kokiri. Besides, I thought we were playing a game, AND I’m not the only person to say I'd be a kokiri over anything. Why don't you go lynch Chromer over there instead? He said he'd like to be a Kokiri as well. If that’s what you’re basing it off of lynch the guy who doesn't talk." More yelling and chaos ensued, culminating in someone throwing a tray of corn at Aito. "KNOCK IT OFF GUYS" he yelled. "Besides. Its time for us to decide. "Chomer" said several voices. A couple others called "Flaw", and there were mixed yells for the head of others that were drown out by more yelling.

              "You believe Chromer to be possessed?" asked DarkManticoreX2. there were several nods of Yes, but the vast majority remained silent watching what would happen to their comrade. "Very well then" Said the Captain. "We thank you for your service Chromer, but it seems your tenure is at an end." The captain drew his sword and pierced Chromer's heart. "May you find a better life in the next."


              It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end when I get all the required PMs, or At 12:00 noon, Friday May 18th.

              Current Player List:

              1. FictionJunction: AIM - FikshonJunkshon
              2. T3hDDRKid AIM - TheVisualParadox
              3. Travman301 AIM - RBennie362
              4. Flawofhumanity AIM - Redrumfortherich
              5. Myst1278 AIM - Myst1278
              6. Vashthestampede0987 AIM - Pyro31191
              7. Falcondude AIM - FalconDudeFFR
              8. HeavyLee AIM - Heavyleah

              9. Aito AIM - michiganfan3392
              10. Popsicle_Pirate AIM - awsomeorange
              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-17-2007, 09:43 AM.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #127
                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                I aplogize for being way late. A Thunderstorm rolled in last night and took out my power till this morning.

                Update coming.
                thanks babe~
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #128
                  Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                  P.S

                  After tonight we will all vote on FLAWOFHUMANITY.


                  Explanation after 5pm CST.
                  (I'm at work.)
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • flawofhumanity
                    MMM WATCHA SAY
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 628

                    #129
                    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    P.S

                    After tonight we will all vote on FLAWOFHUMANITY.


                    Explanation after 5pm CST.
                    (I'm at work.)
                    Okay. I'd also like the time to point out a couple of things. Fiction is relentlessly attempting to get the medallion, of which we know there is a chance of corruption, and as an assumption attempting to cause an insta. Do what you want with me, but watch out for FJ.
                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    flaw cause he's well hung


                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #130
                      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                      Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                      Okay. I'd also like the time to point out a couple of things. Fiction is relentlessly attempting to get the medallion, of which we know there is a chance of corruption, and as an assumption attempting to cause an insta. Do what you want with me, but watch out for FJ.
                      You were trying to get the medallion too.

                      Comment

                      • flawofhumanity
                        MMM WATCHA SAY
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 628

                        #131
                        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                        Yes, but I know what my role is =P.
                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        flaw cause he's well hung


                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #132
                          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                          Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                          Yes, but I know what my role is =P.
                          wolf D=

                          either way, I have tailored a pretty long post but I'll need to pass it through people I consider definite humans (there are a few of you). I don't want to die and have this info not spread somewhere.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Chromer
                            Hookers and Blow
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 4981

                            #133
                            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                            Good job guys. I'm not saying anything until endgame but GG.

                            Comment

                            • T3hDDRKid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 754

                              #134
                              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                              So I was gone all last night and all tonight till just a few minutes ago. I talked to Fiction a little bit this afternoon, and that was all until just recently. I've said some things that need to be said though, and those to whom I talked know what I mean. Everybody that voted Chomer [meaning Flaw, Heavy, and Falcon] are on my ****list, and Flaw was already being watched, to be honest. I don't have any of this information that Fiction has and whatnot, but I've made some deductions and shared my thoughts privately. [P.S. may post tomorrow, but yet again, I'm completely booked up, this week has been hell what with homework, choir concerts, and more]
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              it just goes with what I said

                              what brought this country together?

                              desegregation

                              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                              let's start with baseball

                              Comment

                              • T3hDDRKid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 754

                                #135
                                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                                Edit: Everybody that voted Chomer [meaning Flaw, Heavy, and Falcon *and Aito, but he took his off*]
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                it just goes with what I said

                                what brought this country together?

                                desegregation

                                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                                let's start with baseball

                                Comment

                                Working...