Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #151
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    Flawofhumantiy has been instaed.

    As soon as the day began, there were 5 people at Flawofhumanity's door. "Let’s go Flaw" they said. "We were all scared last night, and you used that fear to make us lynch Chromer. You are possessed, and will hang tonight." "I will not" said Flaw. "You've all been brainwashed. I'm not going down without a fight." Flaw drew his sword, and charged at Fiction, but fiction parried, and Popsical Pirate skewered Flaw in the throat. "That's the end of that" said Popsical Pirate. The crowd then dispersed to inform the captain they had already decided.

    The captain met the guard in the castle courtyard. "We have decided to lynch Flaw tonight" they informed him. "Good" he said, handing out arrow bundles of 50 to each person. "Keep him chained down until that time". "Well, mumbled a couple of people. "He's already dead. Fiction basically told him so. He got angry, and charged Fiction, and Popsicle killed him." "You idiotic buffoons" said the captain. "Let's get this straight. There will be no more killing before I am informed. Is that understood?" "Yes Sir!" they replied. "Good. Now, there's plenty of day left. Get your horses. We're training for the Gerudo archery challenge that's set for next month." With that, each of the remaining guardsmen set off to get their horses.



    It is now night 3. Night will end as soon as I get required pms, Or at 8:00 pm Saturday May 19th

    1. FictionJunction: AIM - FikshonJunkshon
    3. Travman301 AIM - RBennie362
    5. Myst1278 AIM - Myst1278
    6. Vashthestampede0987 AIM - Pyro31191
    7. Falcondude AIM - FalconDudeFFR
    8. HeavyLee AIM - Heavyleah

    9. Aito AIM - michiganfan3392
    10. Popsicle_Pirate AIM - awsomeorange
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-18-2007, 08:04 PM.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #152
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      This is a direct message for the wolves:

      The second wolfsbane is within the hylians.
      Travman
      Popsicle
      Falcondude

      This is :ver serious:
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • T3hDDRKid
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 754

        #153
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        DarkManticoreX2: edit your goddam post.
        Last edited by T3hDDRKid; 05-20-2007, 07:56 AM. Reason: Manticore'd
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        it just goes with what I said

        what brought this country together?

        desegregation

        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

        let's start with baseball

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #154
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          So, is aito our next target? Anyone have any evidence for or against him? Or for anyone else?

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #155
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            oh, D_runk... why is no one posting on here?! what is going on1.1.1?

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #156
              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

              Our next target is Canada

              Comment

              • Popsicle Pirate.
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 72

                #157
                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                Nah, I say we go for Greenland.
                Originally posted by Dimitri13
                ******.

                That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                Comment

                • Myst1278
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 199

                  #158
                  Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                  Canada seems pretty suspictious right now. I'll toss a night vote that way.
                  Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                  Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                  BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                  PM with your code for add.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #159
                    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                    Heavylee was found the next morning with sword wounds on he cheast, and an arrow sticking out of his back. "Looks like they're still around" called Vash. "We'd Better get one tonight, 'cause if we haven't gotten one, well, we're screwed." Several people nodded in agreement. "Lets get started again" sighed Travman301.

                    Heavylee is dead. It is now day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00 pm est on monday may 21st.

                    1. FictionJunction: AIM - FikshonJunkshon
                    3. Travman301 AIM - RBennie362
                    5. Myst1278 AIM - Myst1278
                    6. Vashthestampede0987 AIM - Pyro31191
                    7. Falcondude AIM - FalconDudeFFR

                    9. Aito AIM - michiganfan3392
                    10. Popsicle_Pirate AIM - awsomeorange
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #160
                      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                      holy **** canada died

                      Comment

                      • Myst1278
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 199

                        #161
                        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                        holy crap, that wasn't supposed to work! >.<
                        Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                        Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                        BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                        PM with your code for add.

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #162
                          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                          aito so I don't get another phantom and I think we established him as a wolf.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #163
                            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                            I am against lynching Aito but there probably is no other choice.
                            Even if he is a wolf, I'd still love it if he's alive.
                            You see, the wolves have a small killing pool to choose from. That's why heavy died, she was a confirmed human. How? She was a zora. There were only two zoras. They are both dead.

                            There are excess players in the remianing races.
                            Aito being a fake kokiri (he claimed to be a wolfsbane, though, but at this point if he is it really doesn't matter).

                            An excess Goron (Fiction, Vash, Myst). I'm human, or atleast I've tried to show it through all this bull**** I've speed over the last few pages, but you know, take it as you wish. In essence, Vash or Myst is a wolf.

                            In the same manner, there is an excess hylian. (Trav, Falcon, Popsicle). But like I said, one of those people told me that he was the wolfsbane. All three of these players will tell each and every one of you that they are indeed the wolfsbane. No wolves here (unless Aito is the true wolfsbane and the wolfsbane int his group is a definite wolf [I know who this player is so no worries]).

                            This is all depending on the 2 2 2 1 '7 player race distribution theory'.

                            However, if we consider the 1 2 3 1 '7 player race distribution theory,' it would be the following:

                            Zoras are definite humans (obviously) and there were only 2 of them. Thus they take the 2 spot from the 1 2 3 1 sequence.

                            This would mean that either all gorons or all hylians are humans while the other race has 2 liars in them. (Liar could be blue or wolf keep this in mind). Aito is definitely a wolfsbane or a wolf, thus he is not considered at all in the 1 2 3 1 theory.

                            Anyway. Whoever the wolves kill will reveal who the wolves are. The smaller the killing pool, the closer we get to the wolves. In other words, the more they kill the more they worsen their situation. They could always choose to not kill and hope for us to lynch each other out. But you know how bandwaggoning shows. Plus, we already have our own list of suspects. If they don't kill, we win despite the order of who we lynch.
                            They could also choose to kill a fellow wolf (don't know if they're that bold though). If this is the case, they'll kill Aito or the other wolfsbane. They wouldn't kill anyone else because once a race reaches 2 people it automatically becomes a 'definite human' group. Like I said, the less people there are, the more human the group seems and the more the wolves show themselves.

                            Anyway, kill whomever, but, do not touch the hylians. I need them to all be wolfsbanes for the wolves. =]
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #164
                              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                              I blame it on you pnt. way to tell everyone I'm from Canada :P Good luck guys.

                              Comment

                              • falcondude
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 734

                                #165
                                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                                Aito.


                                Originally posted by derblub
                                this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                                Comment

                                Working...