Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #61
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    ps. To prevent my death today, have whoever you seered come forth with the information that I am right, and farka is dumb (Don't come out yourself though, pass me the medallion, and I'll pass it back confirming my kokoriness.)
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #62
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      Out of the three of you....Hmm, the one I love the most is flaw.

      ps <3 you flaw (AKA bandwagon and end day plx so we can get cardflip on the way)
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #63
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
        ps <3 you flaw (AKA bandwagon and end day plx so we can get cardflip on the way)
        Just to point out, this game does not have cardflipping.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #64
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          Oh, alright Mr. I cardflip even though I said that there isn't cardflipping.
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #65
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            Ok, so people are not understanding me. LK's cardflip was the result of the item.

            This game does not have cardflipping.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #66
              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

              Two questions:

              Mant, do you confirm that there is more than one Kokori, or do you refuse to give us any information on it?

              Flaw, if you are able to tell us what the item does, since you apparently know, tell us. If it would benefit the wolves to know what it does, then just say that and don't tell us what it does.
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #67
                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                I did tell you. Bottom of page 3.
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • flawofhumanity
                  MMM WATCHA SAY
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 628

                  #68
                  Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                  Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                  What the item does, is, when passed to the seer is an immediate seer for the passer.
                  For example, if I were to pass a medallion (I don't have one) to the seer, he would get a message saying I am green. If a red were to do it, it would say he were red.
                  Originally posted by pntballa18
                  flaw cause he's well hung


                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #69
                    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                    sorry if i'm slow... but did lightknight pass the medallion, or did the wolves kill him before he could? What exactly happened? Or do we not know?

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #70
                      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                      Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                      Mant, do you confirm that there is more than one Kokori, or do you refuse to give us any information on it?
                      If i said there was one it would affect the game.

                      If i said there was 16 it would affect the game.

                      You guys are going to have to figure it out.

                      Also, the item may be passed once during the day and once during the night.
                      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-14-2007, 08:10 PM.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #71
                        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                        Originally posted by heavylee
                        sorry if i'm slow... but did lightknight pass the medallion, or did the wolves kill him before he could? What exactly happened? Or do we not know?
                        LightKnight had the medallion but got wolfed before he could do anything with it. The Seer (Zelda) picked it up and now has it.

                        Comment

                        • flawofhumanity
                          MMM WATCHA SAY
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 628

                          #72
                          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          If i said there was one it would affect the game.

                          If i said there was 16 it would affect the game.

                          You guys are going to have to figure it out.

                          Also, the item may be passed once during the day and once during the night.
                          Okay, today, seer pass it to me, and I will give it back to you tonight, thus confirming myself as a kokori. Also, there is a chance of *corruption*, though I do NOT know the details, so we must be VERY careful with out passes.
                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          flaw cause he's well hung


                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #73
                            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                            I stand against passing the medallion to flaw, but whatever. Don't give it to me, though!
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Popsicle Pirate.
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 72

                              #74
                              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                              I agree with Fiction. Keep in mind that by passing the medallion, the seer reveals themselves to whoever it is passed to. I think the seer should skip today's opportunity to pass, to stay safe.
                              Originally posted by Dimitri13
                              ******.

                              That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #75
                                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                                just pass it to whomever you seer (the following night if and only if this person does not have a chance at dying). Seering me could be a waste of time at this point since I could possibly die and whatnot? Just don't go for someone who is entirely useless.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...