Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Popsicle Pirate.
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 72

    #106
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    Appears we are going to lynch Chromer. Goodbye.
    Originally posted by Dimitri13
    ******.

    That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #107
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      I vote flaw for reasons previously stated.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #108
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        voting ended at 8pm est, trav.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #109
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          p.s do not reveal your races to other players anymore. This is extremely important. I will take care of it once I have it all.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #110
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            Wait a second...I was wolfed... I still get a death post.

            THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE KOKORI*cough* *cough* I mean Highlander.

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #111
              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              voting ended at 8pm est, trav.
              LOL, whoops.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #112
                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                chromer (3) - Flaw, Heavy, Aito, Falcon
                Flaw (1) - Fiction, Falcon
                Aito (1) - Popsicle
                Heavy (1) - Aito
                ----

                everyone else (alot) - Phantoms
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #113
                  Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                  I knew there was something wrong all along. I could feel it, but could never quite put my finger on it. It is a kokIri... not a kokOri...

                  Just enlightening you all. :P

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #114
                    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                    seer, you would help me a lot if you gave me the damned amulet.

                    If you do not, I will assume that chromer was the seer and play like that.

                    P.S I have all races already.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #115
                      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                      Hey, asshole, I voted.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #116
                        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                        Me too.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #117
                          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          seer, you would help me a lot if you gave me the damned amulet.

                          If you do not, I will assume that chromer was the seer and play like that.
                          this could ultimately end in the death of many of the wrong players if the assumption isn't true. So, if you're alive, send me the amulet and we are sure to win the game.

                          p.s I'll send it back, it's not like it matters to me.

                          pps: KOKIRI. I KNEW IT. T_T
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Myst1278
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 199

                            #118
                            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                            I was afraid of that. Chances are good that Chromer was blue. I wish I had thought of this before.

                            Ok, all the wolves know who each other are, right? So they can collaborate about all this stuff. They each pick a different race to (pretend) follow. Only makes sense.

                            But the blues don't know for sure who each other are. They both could have chosen to pretend to be kokiri in order to protect themselves.

                            That would put the total # of kokiri at 4: the real one, 2 blues, and a wolf.

                            Since the real ones already dead, there's a 2/3 chance we just lynched a blue.
                            Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                            Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                            BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                            PM with your code for add.

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #119
                              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                              chromer (3) - Flaw, Heavy, Aito, Falcon
                              Flaw (1) - Vash, Fiction, Falcon
                              Aito (1) - Popsicle
                              Heavy (1) - Aito
                              ----

                              everyone else (alot) - Phantoms

                              sorry Vashy baby~ ~
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #120
                                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                                Originally posted by Myst1278
                                Since the real ones already dead, there's a 2/3 chance we just lynched a blue.
                                chances are chromer was the seer.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...