Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • edubardus
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
    • Sep 2003
    • 797

    #196
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    yeah, I know >>"

    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

    Comment

    • falcondude
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 734

      #197
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      Myst.

      We win.

      EDIT: 666th post, oh no.


      Originally posted by derblub
      this pic is photo-chopped 100%

      Comment

      • Popsicle Pirate.
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 72

        #198
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        Sigh, I don't particularly like dying while I eat lunch.
        Originally posted by Dimitri13
        ******.

        That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #199
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          I AM NOT FICTIONJUNCTION

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #200
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            Myst1278 has been Instaed.

            "Myst It has to be you. You are the last possessed person". "Ha!" exclaimed Myst. "Don't lie to me Fiction. You are!" "Falcondude, It's your call. If you are who you claim to be then this should be an easy call." said Fiction. "It is" Said Falcondude. "Myst is possessed. Furthermore," He added, "This is Ganon incarnate". Fiction gasped. Myst simply laughed. "heh, well I see you measly castle guard are more intelligent then you look. But you cannot defeat me in my true form." With that Myst's body went limp. Obviously dead Fiction and Falcon poked the body to make sure. “What’s going on?!” called the Captain “Didn’t I tell you no more killing until you informed…..” The captain was broken off by a roar, and Ganon’s Face appeared in the second story window. “Gannondorf’s plan was all but foolproof” He roared, “There is nothing left of the castle guard. I shall destroy this town myself.

            “I should think not Ganon” called fiction. “You will have to go through us first. Right Falcondude?” but Falcondude was nowhere to be found. “Curse you coward” Called Fiction. “We shall smite the beast together Fiction” Called DarkmanticoreX2. They battled Ganon for several minutes, but they were losing. “Where is his weak spot?” Fiction called “I know not. His feet are like iron” DarkmanticoreX2 called back. “We need more support!” Ganon quite enjoying himself, “This is the best Hyrule has to offer me? HAHAHAHA RWAAAAAAAAAAAAOWWWWWWWWW.” Faclondude had returned and unbelievably he was carrying the master sword in his hands. “Remember me Ganon?” He called. “You can not stand against us now! You two, encircle him, and keep cutting at his tail!” Nodding, DarkManticoreX2 and Fiction did as they were told. Outnumbered, and now facing the legendary Hero of Time again. Gannon could do little to stop the onslaught. After a particularly critical hit to his tail Ganon slumped over, and Falcondude finished the beast; embedding the master sword in Gannon’s head.

            “It is over” Falcondude called to the two exhausted guards. Nodding, DarkManticoreX2 and Fiction rose to thank Falcondude. “It is unnecessary” said Falcondude. “I will always be here when the land is threatened by evil”. He turned, called his horse, and rode off through town, back to Kokiri village to take a long, uninterrupted sleep.


            Remaining Players:

            1. FictionJunction: AIM - FikshonJunkshon
            7. Falcondude AIM - FalconDudeFFR

            Congrats to the HUMANS! Postgame to follow shortly.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            Working...