Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Myst1278
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 199

    #166
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    aito
    Originally posted by Samuel Butler
    Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

    BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
    PM with your code for add.

    Comment

    • Popsicle Pirate.
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 72

      #167
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      Aito.
      Originally posted by Dimitri13
      ******.

      That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #168
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        Aito Has been Lynched.

        There was a commotion in the common room the next morning. "Well, are we lynching Aito tonight like I had planned?" asked Fiction. Several hands went into the air as agreement. "Thats 4" said Fiction. "We need 1 more" "I'll finish him off." Said Popsical Pirate. Fiction eyed him suspiciously, and Aito muttered "Yeah, I haven't killed anyone and this guy's already killed 2 people." Blushing, Popsical Pirate replied "I just like having power". "Whatever, replied Myst1278, "Just watch your backs tonight. We're still not out of this yet."

        When the time came later Aito was stabbed with a sword, in the same fashion Chromer was. "Watch your backs tonight" said DarkmanticoreX2. "This may or may not be over soon."


        It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end at 12:00 noon on Monday may 21st.. Or as soon as I get the required PMs.

        1. FictionJunction: AIM - FikshonJunkshon
        3. Travman301 AIM - RBennie362
        5. Myst1278 AIM - Myst1278
        6. Vashthestampede0987 AIM - Pyro31191
        7. Falcondude AIM - FalconDudeFFR

        10. Popsicle_Pirate AIM - awsomeorange
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • edubardus
          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
          • Sep 2003
          • 797

          #169
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          **** THIS GAME!!!

          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

          Comment

          • Myst1278
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 199

            #170
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            lol wut?
            Originally posted by Samuel Butler
            Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

            BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
            PM with your code for add.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #171
              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

              As midnight fell across Hyrule, there was an explosion in the castle. Everyone was out of bed instantly, searching for their swords. The explosion seemed to have come from the main hall, and everyone clambered down to see who the next unfortunate victim was. Travman301 was found all over the hallway. Apparently someone had strapped him down with bombs and tied him to the statue. "Gruesome" said Flacondude. Fiction however was laughing.

              FikshonJunkshon: "hahahahahahhaa! I'm still not dead." The others looked at him as though he was mad. "Sorry guys, I thought for sure...." and His voice trailed off. "I'm never gonna get sleep at this rate" cursed Vash. "Can't they just kill each other and let us sleep?" They called the maid, and told her to clean up the mess. "It is not... I am not.... this isn't" She called after them. Ignoring her, the exhausted guards went back to sleep.


              It is now Day 4. day 4 will end at 12:00 noon Tuesday may 22nd.

              1. FictionJunction: AIM - FikshonJunkshon
              5. Myst1278 AIM - Myst1278
              6. Vashthestampede0987 AIM - Pyro31191
              7. Falcondude AIM - FalconDudeFFR

              10. Popsicle_Pirate AIM - awsomeorange
              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-20-2007, 12:43 PM.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • edubardus
                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                • Sep 2003
                • 797

                #172
                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                yeah guys, why am I still alive?

                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #173
                  Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                  Just to make you feel better

                  fiction
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • falcondude
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 734

                    #174
                    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                    I'm Flacondude.


                    Originally posted by derblub
                    this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #175
                      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                      Originally posted by falcondude
                      I'm Flacondude.
                      No. D: I am!
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • edubardus
                        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 797

                        #176
                        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                        you guys do know that if the wolves lynch someone right now, they win.. right?

                        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #177
                          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                          jk

                          ps myst lololo
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • Myst1278
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 199

                            #178
                            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                            oh no you DIDN'T! :O

                            vash for massive fackin lawls.
                            Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                            Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                            BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                            PM with your code for add.

                            Comment

                            • edubardus
                              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 797

                              #179
                              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                              well guys, since I am not sure on who to kill I will avoid touching my wonderful hylians. Obviously, by judging the wolf kill, our wolf (or wolves, but pretty much a slim chance at this point) took a 2/3 chance on avoiding the real wolfsbane. He did this because if he killed a goron he would reveal himself (though he could have killed me and still remained anonymous). Either way, a wolf is in between vash or myst.

                              Make a decision guys.

                              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                              Comment

                              • falcondude
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 734

                                #180
                                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                                *Flips a coin*

                                EDIT: I vote Vash.
                                Last edited by falcondude; 05-20-2007, 01:07 PM.


                                Originally posted by derblub
                                this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                                Comment

                                Working...