Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #76
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    o, nevermind. It can be passed during the day. Just give it to whomever you seer after tonight.
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #77
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      oh, triple post.

      Originally posted by Manti
      1 special thing will be floating around this game. keep an eye out for it.
      This is what we're going on. The confirmation on that one item's sole existence should be sufficient to prove how only one kokori exists. Add the fact that there's a medallion + the contex of the kokori pm
      Originally posted by Kokori PM
      You are Human As a Kokori, you cannot normally leave the forest. The new deku tree, however, has devised a way that allows you to leave the forest without dying.
      Originally posted by Kokori PM
      You are Human As a Kokori, you cannot normally leave the forest.The new deku tree, however, has devised a way that allows you to leave the forest without dying.
      Originally posted by Kokori PM
      You are Human As a Kokori, you cannot normally leave the forest. The new deku tree, however, has devised a way that allows you to leave the forest without dying.
      Originally posted by Kokori PM
      You are Human As a Kokori, you cannot normally leave the forest. The new deku tree, however, has devised a way that allows you to leave the forest without dying.
      Originally posted by Kokori PM
      You are Human As a Kokori, you cannot normally leave the forest. The new deku tree, however, has devised a way that allows you to leave the forest without dying.
      + LightKnight dying.

      It makes sense. It fits. It's a 3-piece jigsaw puzzle (rly hard).
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #78
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        p.s

        IMPACT
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • flawofhumanity
          MMM WATCHA SAY
          • Apr 2004
          • 628

          #79
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          Fiction, the seer should just NOT pass it at all if it won't be used. Passing it to anyone risks the chance of a corruption. If we aren't going to use its ability, I'd much rather keep it safe.
          Originally posted by pntballa18
          flaw cause he's well hung


          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #80
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            ah, didn't realize it was day already. I figured that LK's death wouldn't affect the wolves' kill. Oh well, do with it whatever you guys want. rofl.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #81
              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

              So the item only does anything if passed to the seer? Meaning that the seer would want to hold onto the item, unless he's passing it to a confirmed human. Passing it to a random person [especially since it's known the seer has the item] would be suicide if a wolf got it.
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #82
                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                I know who the item was passed to, though I was not under the impression that this person was the seer. I have to speak to this person, etc.

                Unless the item automatically goes to the seer, this person has to be the seer. Me and Lightknight were working together beforehand, etc. Take it as you want.
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • Popsicle Pirate.
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 72

                  #83
                  Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                  Yup. Pretty much the only play that could be made with it would be if the seer gave it to the confirmed wolfsbane, who could give it to a wolf, and trick them into wolfing the wolfsbane. The same plan could be applied to a confirmed human, to throw off the wolves, but then we would risk giving it to the master wolf.
                  Originally posted by Dimitri13
                  ******.

                  That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                  Comment

                  • flawofhumanity
                    MMM WATCHA SAY
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 628

                    #84
                    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                    Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                    So the item only does anything if passed to the seer? Meaning that the seer would want to hold onto the item, unless he's passing it to a confirmed human. Passing it to a random person [especially since it's known the seer has the item] would be suicide if a wolf got it.
                    If this is the case, the item is useless. Completely. Manti, question, if to say, I Was to receive it. Could I pass it to "zelda," or do I have to know who the seer is?
                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    flaw cause he's well hung


                    Comment

                    • Popsicle Pirate.
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 72

                      #85
                      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      I know who the item was passed to, though I was not under the impression that this person was the seer. I have to speak to this person, etc.
                      I thought the wolves got to LightKnight before he got to pass it, since the seer picked it up off of his dead body.
                      Originally posted by Dimitri13
                      ******.

                      That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #86
                        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                        Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                        Okay, today, seer pass it to me, and I will give it back to you tonight, thus confirming myself as a kokori. Also, there is a chance of *corruption*, though I do NOT know the details, so we must be VERY careful with out passes.
                        Ok, this seems very suspicious to me. It also seems to me that your covering up for this comment in most of your following posts from this point.

                        Furthermore, it would do a confirmed human was less good for this object compared to the vast benefit it would deliver to a wolf.

                        I'm not to the point where I would lynch you yet, but a flag has definitely been raised.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #87
                          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                          Originally posted by Popsicle Pirate.
                          I thought the wolves got to LightKnight before he got to pass it, since the seer picked it up off of his dead body.
                          to my understanding the kokori dies without the item. The item was passed, and now LK is dead.

                          I figured if it was a wolfing the wolves would have the item at the moment.

                          You know, these things weren't made clear but whatever. I'll play my part.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #88
                            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                            if lightnight died from passing it, that either means the wolves tried to wolf him, or they missed their wolfing. correct?

                            Comment

                            • T3hDDRKid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 754

                              #89
                              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                              I'm kind of thinking that when Lightnight passed it, he died and night was instantly over. That's not certain, though.

                              Flaw: Could you provide us with the information you said you got about the coin [or whatever]? Obviously, I'm not asking for your PM, but you say that all Kokori knew of the item while only one got it. I'm wondering exactly what you knew. Please tell.
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              it just goes with what I said

                              what brought this country together?

                              desegregation

                              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                              let's start with baseball

                              Comment

                              • flawofhumanity
                                MMM WATCHA SAY
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 628

                                #90
                                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                                Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                                I'm kind of thinking that when Lightnight passed it, he died and night was instantly over. That's not certain, though.

                                Flaw: Could you provide us with the information you said you got about the coin [or whatever]? Obviously, I'm not asking for your PM, but you say that all Kokori knew of the item while only one got it. I'm wondering exactly what you knew. Please tell.
                                I've said many times. Effectively it is an extra seer for the seer, though it requires him revealing himself to a possible wolf. Here is how the action would go;

                                Night 2 - Seer passes item to someone, and seers someone.
                                Day 2 - Seer comes to person, and tell him to pass it back. If he doesn't pass it back, he's obviously a wolf, if he does the seer gets the seering OF WHOEVER PASSED IT BACK, or at least that is my understanding. Manti explained it to me in more layman's terms on AIM, but I don't think I can post host convos.
                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                flaw cause he's well hung


                                Comment

                                Working...