Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #91
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    Ps. Seer, if you don't believe me, send it to your confirmed human and have him send it back.
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #92
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      If that is the way the item works, I agree with flaws plan to pass it to a human to make sure they are human. I wouldn't do it today though, it seems kind of risky. The only problem is if they seered the mw, then we have no idea. Couldn't the mw pass it back to the seer to still pretend they are human? Or will they die, or reveal to the seer that they are mw somehow?

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #93
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        3 hours till nightfall.

        Make sure to get votes in.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • flawofhumanity
          MMM WATCHA SAY
          • Apr 2004
          • 628

          #94
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          saftey on chromer
          Originally posted by pntballa18
          flaw cause he's well hung


          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #95
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            I'm going to take the last kokori.
            flaw
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • Aito
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 28

              #96
              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

              Im voting for chromer because he hasnt provided any info that he is kokori. As you can also see neither have I if you want info im me ill tell you whatever you need.

              Comment

              • falcondude
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 734

                #97
                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                Flaw because they seem very suspicious.


                Originally posted by derblub
                this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #98
                  Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                  oh what the heck. chromer for no good reason, I just don't want to see flaw go yet. I think he has been talking sense.

                  Comment

                  • Popsicle Pirate.
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 72

                    #99
                    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                    Aito, he seems as if he is trying too hard to prove himself by information that is already known.
                    Originally posted by Dimitri13
                    ******.

                    That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #100
                      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                      Originally posted by falcondude
                      Flaw because they seem very suspicious.
                      They seem very suspicious??

                      Comment

                      • Popsicle Pirate.
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 72

                        #101
                        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                        I think he is trying to use they as a singular genderless pronoun, only it doesn't really work so well in the progressive tense.
                        Originally posted by Dimitri13
                        ******.

                        That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                        Comment

                        • Aito
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 28

                          #102
                          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                          Recalling vote placeing safety on heavy.see fictions post for details.

                          Comment

                          • falcondude
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 734

                            #103
                            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                            After a convincing AIM convo...

                            Chromer is my new vote.


                            Originally posted by derblub
                            this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #104
                              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                              whoever has that amulet has to send it to me right now.

                              I have had encounters with the following:

                              Two people who claim to be the wolfsbane.
                              A seer (fake).

                              One of the banes was sent the Amulet but the seer received it instead. I don't know why. This is why I thought that one of these banes (not disclosing who) was a seer. However, this player has claimed that s/he is really not the seer and a wolfsbane.

                              Shortly thereafter, I forced another player to tell me that s/he was the seer. Afterwards, this player said s/he wasn't the seer but the wolfsbane. S/he apparently faked seer to make me (a wolf in this player's eyes) kill him. It failed and thus resulting in this player telling me he was the wolfsbane.

                              I'm just going to say this right now
                              The one kokori deal is true.
                              The one item deal is true.

                              Liars are people who have special roles (wolves and blues).
                              They could be everywhere: between the zoras, kokori, goron, hyrulian, etc.

                              5 are out of place.
                              I believe this is how it goes.
                              1 kokori
                              3 2 3 zora goron hyrulian (no specific order)

                              Right now we have
                              4 kokori.

                              Meaning there are 3 liars. any combination of one blue + two wolves. or two blues and one wolf. or three wolves.

                              Killing one of these players means killing a possible blue.

                              "Oh, but now that you've said this the seer may die!!!!!!!!!!1"
                              Not necessarily.

                              The wolfsbane may or may not be in the kokori mix. The wolves know that.

                              Have fun.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #105
                                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                                p.s you will all PM me your race.

                                LK - kokori
                                Flaw - kokori
                                Aito - kokori/hyrulian
                                Chromer - kokori
                                Fiction - Goron
                                Travman - Hyrulian

                                This is public information.

                                I will not release what people send me unless necessary. PM me your races now.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...