Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #136
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    This sucks, I didn't mean to kill chromer, day ended too quickly for me. Anyways, I'm starting to put pieces together, but if anyone wants to chat, just let me know. I won't be around till probably tomorrow night sometime, I am going up to my other house after work tomorrow. Anyways, sorry Chromer.

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #137
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      Just to let everyone know, I wrote out that post before I saw ddr's. I am not trying to cover my butt or anything. Anyways, I think I know who to lynch next day.

      Comment

      • T3hDDRKid
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 754

        #138
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        Aito and Flaw are wolves. The following occured soon after I got home
        tonight until just recently. I'm omitting the name of the other person, since I'm 99% sure he's human, and I don't want to give alliances away. He can come out, if absolutely
        necessary.

        TheVisualParadox (9:26:24 PM): did I die?

        Him: oh i dunno

        TheVisualParadox (9:26:29 PM): IF I DIE, SUSPECT AITO

        *a bit later*

        Him: why suspect aito?

        TheVisualParadox (9:30:52 PM): I was thinking he was wolf
        TheVisualParadox (9:31:01 PM): I've played with him a couple times and he's playing his wolf game
        TheVisualParadox (9:31:07 PM): So I went to him
        TheVisualParadox (9:31:38 PM): I said "Chromer wasn't really the seer, he was just a frontman for me, I'm the real seer, but I'm almost sure you're human, and we need a real alliance here"
        TheVisualParadox (9:31:49 PM): And he just accepted it, like that
        TheVisualParadox (9:32:01 PM): Didn't suspect me or anything, and that's how he is; he's none too smart
        TheVisualParadox (9:32:09 PM): So if I die, just trust me, lynch Aito
        TheVisualParadox (9:32:23 PM): Save this, too, it'll be important to bring up the record to have proof

        *useless stuff here*

        TheVisualParadox (9:36:25 PM): Hey
        TheVisualParadox (9:36:34 PM): I'm like 50% sure that both Aito and Flaw are wolves together [I'm even more sure now, though]
        TheVisualParadox (9:36:46 PM): And I get a nasty feeling I'ma die
        TheVisualParadox (9:36:51 PM): So keep it in mind

        Him: okie... so if you get wolfed then i will trust you, because i was already told you were a confirmed human. however I don't know how much I trust you and fiction together... We'll see how that works out

        TheVisualParadox (9:40:38 PM): If I get wolfed, you better trust me, seeing as WOLVES WOULD HAVE KILLED ME

        *later*

        Him: i am gonna go for flaw though... he puts up arguments, but they aren't very strong

        TheVisualParadox (9:44:28 PM): Flaw likes to play strong, even more so when he's a wolf
        TheVisualParadox (9:44:37 PM): The first game I played with him, there was no seer
        TheVisualParadox (9:44:48 PM): He took a leadership role immediately and became leader of an alliance
        TheVisualParadox (9:44:58 PM): I was noob, along with several others, and we all believed in him
        TheVisualParadox (9:45:03 PM): Thus, we lost horribly
        TheVisualParadox (9:45:13 PM): Flaw is trying to take control again, in my opinion
        TheVisualParadox (9:45:23 PM): He's scared of the people opposing him, so they'll die
        TheVisualParadox (9:45:39 PM): I JUST REALIZED
        TheVisualParadox (9:45:43 PM): Fiction is untouchable!
        TheVisualParadox (9:45:47 PM): He won't die tonight

        Him: why?

        TheVisualParadox (9:46:00 PM): Fiction: P.S After tonight we will all vote on FLAWOFHUMANITY.

        *more useless stuff cut out*

        It's important to note at this point that I faked seer to Aito, because I was somewhat suspicious of him. This is explained in the conversation.

        Him: i thought you thought aito might be seer before...
        Him: or did you just say you were suspicious?

        TheVisualParadox (9:47:46 PM): I was thinking maybe
        TheVisualParadox (9:47:57 PM): But actually, it confirmed his wolf ID to me
        TheVisualParadox (9:48:11 PM): Because me mentioned that he two PMs, actually
        TheVisualParadox (9:48:18 PM): The first said he was a Hylian
        TheVisualParadox (9:48:44 PM): But then he got a second one, and it said Mant had "skipped a number", so he got a new role
        TheVisualParadox (9:48:49 PM): I asked what it was
        TheVisualParadox (9:49:00 PM): He said something like Kokori, I think
        TheVisualParadox (9:49:13 PM): But that's bull, because he would have just said "and I became a Kokori instead", instead of waiting for me to ask
        TheVisualParadox (9:49:43 PM): So I figured he was blue and laying low
        TheVisualParadox (9:49:54 PM): I didn't want to press it, because I didn't want to seem wolfy, and it didn't really matter much to me anyway
        TheVisualParadox (9:49:59 PM): I just kept it in the back of my mind
        TheVisualParadox (9:50:06 PM): But he's wolf, more so because of that!
        TheVisualParadox (9:50:14 PM): Because I know he has a special role
        TheVisualParadox (9:50:29 PM): He seems hugely wolfy, and we can choose between one of three wolf spots or wolfsbane
        TheVisualParadox (9:50:38 PM): So like 98% chance he's wolf
        TheVisualParadox (9:50:59 PM): Plus, he voted for Chromer, but backed off when he knew Chromer would be voted off, to not seem too wolfy
        TheVisualParadox (9:52:00 PM): It all fits
        TheVisualParadox (9:52:02 PM): IT ALL FITS

        Flaw comes in because, in addition to how suspicious he already is, he voted for Chromer [as a safety, mind you!], and Aito did the same. Later, when Chromer had four votes and Flaw only had one, Aito backed off and safetied on Heavy to not seem as tied in with Chromer, which is something a wolf would do.

        We don't have a seer, guys. Logic is all we have to go on, and I have Aito trapped here, with Flaw heavily incriminated. I'm maybe 80% sure both of them are wolves, and I'm certain at least one is. There's too much coincidence.

        Talk about it, I encourage you.
        Last edited by T3hDDRKid; 05-17-2007, 08:05 PM. Reason: Make it more readable [Mant-approved]
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        it just goes with what I said

        what brought this country together?

        desegregation

        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

        let's start with baseball

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #139
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          Allowing DDR to edit above post. Thus making the aim convo more readable.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #140
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            I don't see where I come in relation to Aito; but I'll take what I can get.

            PS. I guarantee that's how the medallion works, and once the seer verifies it and I'm dead, pay attention.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #141
              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

              Originally posted by flawofhumanity
              PS. I guarantee that's how the medallion works, and once the seer verifies it and I'm dead, pay attention.
              that won't happen, the seer is dead.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • Myst1278
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 199

                #142
                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                So, whait, if the seer is gone, does that mean the medallion is gone too? Because he never got wolfed, he got lynched, sooo...
                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                PM with your code for add.

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #143
                  Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                  I'd assume it goes to a random person. Heck, I'm still not absolutely sure what it does.

                  Flaw, here's how you fit into this theory.

                  1. You're already suspicious.
                  2. You safetied on our seer.
                  3. Aito did, as well.
                  4. After Chromer was certainly going to be lynched, Aito retracted his vote. I know Aito wouldn't be smart enough to do that, but if a smarter player told him to, he would.
                  5. You still didn't change your safety on the person who was going to be lynched [who was our SEER.]
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #144
                    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                    the amulet may still be in game. I cannot confirm or deny that, though.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #145
                      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                      The night passed quickly for the restless castle guard. Unfortunately, at role call another name had gone missing. T3hDDRkid was nowhere to be found. "Search for his body" called the captain. "I want a full report on what happened." Try as they might however the body could not be found in the castle. Bemused, the guard spent their first two waking hours searching for the body of their comrade. They found nothing. Downtrodden, the captain ordered the guard off to breakfast, while he visited the town to buy the day's supply of arrows.

                      The town was much louder than usual. It seemed like everyone was excited or scared about something. As he walked into the Bazaar, he was greeted by its owner, a large and burley man. "Gonna need 500 arrows for the day Otto" Said Darkmanticorex2. "What's with the commotion in the town? You'd think someone died." "By the love of Naryu" Said the shopkeeper. "Dontcha keep tabs on yer men captain"? An uneasy feeling washed over the captain. "Where is he?" asked DarkManticoreX2. "Oh, ya did know. He's hangin on the outside of the east gate, drippin blood on the unwary passer-by. People be talking bout you-know-who being back and things." The captain wheeled around holding the arrows and sprinted for the door. "Could ya get that down before lunchtime capin?" called Otto. "Tis bad for business!"

                      As he reached the scene, DarkmanticoreX2 was all but dismayed. There were more signs of a sword fight. Apparently, thought the captain, they seem to be dueling with each guard individually. "Why not just kill them in their sleep?" bemused the captain.

                      When he returned, he informed the remaining guard of what he had found. "COWARDS!" Bellowed FictionJunction, "If they want to match swords, let them duel with me! I'll kill them all, for I am the best swordsman in the land!" "Fiction sit down" called Falcondude "Last time we were attacked, you said you would wipe Hyrule Field clean of evil. You were pounding at the gate five minutes after sunset." The guard howled with laughter. Fiction threw a very dirty look at Falcondude. Apparently fiction saw that comment as way below the belt. "In any case" Called the captain "Another day is upon us. Let us wipe out another possesed traitor." "FOR HYRULE" came the guards response.


                      T3hDDRkid Is dead. It is now the dawn of the second day. Day ends at 12:00 noon Sunday, May 20th

                      1. FictionJunction: AIM - FikshonJunkshon
                      3. Travman301 AIM - RBennie362
                      4. Flawofhumanity AIM - Redrumfortherich
                      5. Myst1278 AIM - Myst1278
                      6. Vashthestampede0987 AIM - Pyro31191
                      7. Falcondude AIM - FalconDudeFFR
                      8. HeavyLee AIM - Heavyleah

                      9. Aito AIM - michiganfan3392
                      10. Popsicle_Pirate AIM - awsomeorange
                      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-18-2007, 10:42 AM.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • falcondude
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 734

                        #146
                        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                        Flaw.


                        Originally posted by derblub
                        this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #147
                          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                          remember when I said that I would post an explanation after 5pm est? and I didn't? Well, I wasn't too sure about posting it due to the chain of events at that time. They haven't changed much at all, but seeing how ddr is dead it just further aids my theory.

                          Note that the following quote is the post I decided against posting at that time. I sent it in a pm to another player so that this player could post it in case I died. I don't know where DDR got his 'Fiction is untouchable' thing, but it seems I was. His post makes me feel very eerie about aito. Feeling eerie about Aito incriminates Myst, too.
                          Take into consideration who is what race:

                          Kokiri:
                          LK
                          Flaw
                          Aito (switched to hylian)
                          Chromer (seer)
                          Goron:
                          Vash
                          Myst
                          Fiction
                          Zora:
                          Heavy
                          DDR
                          Hylian:
                          Travman
                          Aito (had been kokiri before)
                          Popsicle
                          Falcondude.

                          The rest is in the following quote.

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          At this point the medallion won't even come to me seeing how it is extremely likely that chromer was the seer. Flaw, you're not any of the guys who came out to me as the wolfsbane. What else should you be tagged as?

                          Anyhow. This is what it has come down to.

                          4 kokori
                          3 hylians
                          3 gorons
                          2 zoras.

                          chromer is dead.
                          LK is the true kokori
                          Flaw and Aito remain. (Aito also said he was hylian)

                          The only people who would need to fake a race are wolves and blues.

                          Like Myst said: It is more likely that two blues (chromer + flaw or aito) faked kokori (for x or y reason) over 2 wolves faking kokori. This is because 2 blues don't know each other while 2 red do and could plan not to land on the same race. I wouldn't know why they'd want to, but it's still a chance that both flaw and aito are wolves.

                          Anyhow. I don't want to kill Aito yet because he and another player came to me as the wolfsbane. This leaves flaw being one of the three wolves that lied.

                          Oh no, the wolves now know the wolfsbane! GG Fiction!

                          No. And even if it is true, we can still win.. though we have to play with luck.

                          12 players in the game:

                          Purple means dead up until now.
                          Red means dead later by wolfing.
                          SKy blue means dead by lynch.
                          THE DEATHS HERE ARE NOT TARGETED, THEY ARE RANDOMLY CHOSEN TO PROVE A POINT THROUGH NUMBERS.

                          THIS IS NOT HOW IT SHOULD BE.

                          1. FictionJunction: AIM - FikshonJunkshon tonight.
                          2. T3hDDRKid AIM - TheVisualParadox
                          3. Travman301 AIM - RBennie362 next night 4. Flawofhumanity AIM - Redrumfortherich next day
                          5. Myst1278 AIM - Myst1278
                          6. Vashthestampede0987 AIM - Pyro31191
                          7. Falcondude AIM - FalconDudeFFR
                          8. HeavyLee AIM - Heavyleah

                          9. Aito AIM - michiganfan3392
                          10. Popsicle_Pirate AIM - awsomeorange
                          11. Chromer AIM - stinnettefamily1 Most likely the seer
                          12. Lightknight924 AIM - Nakah92 The true kokiri.

                          then we have to decide whether we believe aito to be the wolfsbane or not.

                          If he is the wolfsbane, he won't be killed by wolves.
                          If he isn't, he won't be killed by wolves. (because he's a wolf, lolz).

                          Anyway, this is what I'm assuming.
                          the race distribution probably went 2 goron 2 zora 2 hylian
                          or
                          1 2 3 (no specific order)

                          I really believe that 2 2 2 makes more sense, but who knows.
                          if the 1 2 3 role distribution template is currently in effect, it means that either one of the zoras or one of the gorons is lying..but more on that later.

                          I prefer the 2 2 2, it just seems to make alot more sense. gut feeling, if you wish.

                          anyway, back to how we win even if the wolfsbane is known

                          12 players 3 wolves
                          LK is wolfed
                          11 players 3 wolves
                          Chromer is lynched
                          10 players 3 wolves
                          Someone gets wolfed
                          9 players 3 wolves
                          flaw gets lynched
                          8 players 2 wolves
                          someone gets wolfed
                          7 players 2 wolves
                          lets say we lynch the wolfsbane in this turn (worst case scenario)
                          6 players 2 wolves
                          someone gets wolfed
                          5 players 2 wolves
                          At this point in the game we analyze who is left by their designated race. Use the 2 2 2 or 1 2 3 templates and decide who is out of place.
                          Win.
                          if you want the name of the other player who has been tagged as the wolfsbane, just say it. At this point, if Aito is the wolfsbane we can't use him anymore.

                          p.s flaw
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #148
                            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                            flaw

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #149
                              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                              Flaw's going down. Sorry man, but I think it's your time to go. :P

                              Comment

                              • Popsicle Pirate.
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 72

                                #150
                                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                                Flaw. Good game, though, you had me for a while.
                                Originally posted by Dimitri13
                                ******.

                                That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                                Comment

                                Working...