Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #31
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    No, if the person who has wolfsbane get attacked by a wolf, both the person who got attacked and the wolf dies.

    Comment

    • falcondude
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 734

      #32
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      Originally posted by flawofhumanity
      hey guys, I'm seer. guard guard me, same plan as last time.
      Well, whats the guard?


      Originally posted by derblub
      this pic is photo-chopped 100%

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #33
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        I don't think there is a guard this game.

        Comment

        • flawofhumanity
          MMM WATCHA SAY
          • Apr 2004
          • 628

          #34
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          oh shi
          Originally posted by pntballa18
          flaw cause he's well hung


          Comment

          • falcondude
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 734

            #35
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            OK, thanks then.


            Originally posted by derblub
            this pic is photo-chopped 100%

            Comment

            • Aito
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 28

              #36
              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

              Im here lets hope this game is good, looks ok so far but anything can happen.

              Comment

              • Popsicle Pirate.
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 72

                #37
                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                I'll guard you, Flaw. As I am the secret wolf-seer-guardian-lynchbane, who doesn't really like the wolves and thus wants to help the humans.
                Originally posted by Dimitri13
                ******.

                That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                Comment

                • falcondude
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 734

                  #38
                  Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                  ...because that actually exists.


                  Originally posted by derblub
                  this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                  Comment

                  • Popsicle Pirate.
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 72

                    #39
                    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                    Psh. Totally.
                    Originally posted by Dimitri13
                    ******.

                    That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                    Comment

                    • Myst1278
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 199

                      #40
                      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                      Obviously, THAT'S what the super-secret-item-doohicky does!
                      >.>
                      [/sarcasm]
                      Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                      Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                      BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                      PM with your code for add.

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #41
                        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                        alright, I'm around... I am gonna try adding everyone, but since I am human, I will wait and see what happens n1.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #42
                          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                          rofl, all of you suck so much. I love the "hey guyz I'm here I'm human, p.s Im rly funny" comments.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Chromer
                            Hookers and Blow
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 4981

                            #43
                            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                            Well until the end of Night 1, we all really won't know anything until then.

                            Comment

                            • Myst1278
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 199

                              #44
                              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                              Ok, just because we won't know anything for sure until tomorrow, that doesn't mean we can't generate some disscussion and voice any suspicions we may have.
                              Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                              Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                              BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                              PM with your code for add.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #45
                                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                                exactly.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...