Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #46
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    Sorry for the dumb comments yesterday, but I was super busy all day, won't be like that for the rest of the week, I promise.

    p.s. I'm human :P

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #47
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      Here's a question, if you were blue, say seer. Why would you come out n1, you have a better chance of being wolfed, right? Or does it not really matter?

      Comment

      • T3hDDRKid
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 754

        #48
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        If you're seer in this game, you DO NOT COME OUT, at least publicly. I personally wouldn't come out to Fiction, either. Whether he's a wolf or not, I have no idea, but that plan seems suspicious.

        In a game with a guardian, the seer would normally come out, and then the guardian would secretly guard him [the guardian would tell the seer who he was, but nobody else.]
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        it just goes with what I said

        what brought this country together?

        desegregation

        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

        let's start with baseball

        Comment

        • flawofhumanity
          MMM WATCHA SAY
          • Apr 2004
          • 628

          #49
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          PS. If you seriously think I'm the seer, kill yourself.
          Originally posted by pntballa18
          flaw cause he's well hung


          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #50
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
            If you're seer in this game, you DO NOT COME OUT, at least publicly. I personally wouldn't come out to Fiction, either. Whether he's a wolf or not, I have no idea, but that plan seems suspicious.
            That's what I was saying to Fiction earlier. By making himself a succeptable beacon for the seer to come out to, he is gaining the trust of the seer. Whether or not he is a wolf or not, that plan did seem a little suspicious.

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #51
              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

              It doesn't seem like Fiction to put himself in such a risky position, especially as a wolf, but his idea is VERY suspicious, so I'm not certain what to think. Actually, now that I think of it, I've never seen him play wolf, so I don't know how ballsy he might be. Either way, I'm excited for this game.
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #52
                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                Originally posted by travman301
                With multiple human roles, the first thing we shoudl do is post what kind of human we are. When we find persons who claim multple roles we know who to suspect.

                I'm a Hyrlian btw.

                Edit: Uh, nm. I can't get the required information in order to make this work.
                Please don't edit. Make a new post.

                Ganon. Happy DDR?

                See you all at 8:00.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Popsicle Pirate.
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 72

                  #53
                  Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                  Originally posted by heavylee
                  Here's a question, if you were blue, say seer. Why would you come out n1, you have a better chance of being wolfed, right? Or does it not really matter?
                  Well, you could be coming out as a seer because since there is no reason to, you would not be thought to be a seer. However, the seer shouldn't fake faking coming out as that would likely trigger SOMETHING in the wolves' subconscious, and although the seer would likely avoid detection for the first several kills, they would be likely be the first person once the wolves had previously exhausted their other suspicions for seer. Meaning, don't try to be tricky, seer. DON'T COME OUT.
                  Originally posted by Dimitri13
                  ******.

                  That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #54
                    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                    I'm seer.

                    Guard me plz fiction

                    Comment

                    • T3hDDRKid
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 754

                      #55
                      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                      Originally posted by Popsicle Pirate.
                      Well, you could be coming out as a seer because since there is no reason to, you would not be thought to be a seer. However, the seer shouldn't fake faking coming out as that would likely trigger SOMETHING in the wolves' subconscious, and although the seer would likely avoid detection for the first several kills, they would be likely be the first person once the wolves had previously exhausted their other suspicions for seer. Meaning, don't try to be tricky, seer. DON'T COME OUT.
                      ............

                      WHAT?
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      it just goes with what I said

                      what brought this country together?

                      desegregation

                      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                      let's start with baseball

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #56
                        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                        I'm fake faking the fake seer.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Lightknight924
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1164

                          #57
                          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                          I believe I have caught three liars. Let me explain. I am the Kokori. The reason I say "the Kokori" and not "a Kokori" is because there's only one Kokori. I know this because I have the item, and Manti has confirmed with me that I have the special item. The item is a medallion. Manti would not tell me the purpose of the item, just that if I pass it to someone by a PM then I will die instantly. I'm assuming the reds want this medallion for some reason, and it may serve a possible aid to the blues(like the Seer Zelda may be able to use it while Ganon may want it).

                          Now, Manti said that there is only ONE of this ONE item. He said that all existing Kokori would possess this item. Thus meaning that since there's only one of this one item, and all existing Kokori possess the item, I am the only Kokori.

                          Now, three people have Claimed to be Kokori, these people are Chromer, Flaw, and Aito. This means that they are lying. I IM'd each of these people on aim telling them to tell me their true role(except Chromer because he's not on), Aito says he's actually a Hyrulian, and Flaw says all this is bull****(although I didn't go into this much detail with him).

                          So, I am going to pass off the item to a random person, it will kill me instantly, but save the medallion from the hands of the reds. I can only hope that the person I hand it to is a human. I trust that they are.

                          With this I say, we have caught 3 liars, three people who are NOT who they say they are, we should be careful and make sure we lynch the right ones, they might not all be wolves. Good luck, and farewell. Farewell.

                          ~Lightknight924

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #58
                            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                            There was a scream, a crash, and several of the palace's pristine crystal vases were shattered in everyone's haste to get out of bed. Darkmanticorex2, The captain of the guard ordered a sound off to see who was missing. "Falcondude" he yelled. "Here" came a shaky response. "FictionJunction!" "Ready in arms" came another response. "Lightknight924!", No response came. "LIGHTKNIGHT924!" tried the captain once again. A long silence passed. It was ended with a curt call from the commander. "Fiction, Falcondude, go to Lightknight924's room. We will follow when we finish the sound off." Nodding the two ran down the hallway.

                            They found Zelda already in the room. She was holding up Lightknight924's head. "He's dead" she said quietly. "It looks as if he lost a sword battle." "How do you know that princess?" asked Falcondude. Zelda mearly pointed to the wall, where Lightknight924's sword was deeply embedded into the forehead of a picture of Link. "Oh" said Falcondude sadly. "What is this"? asked Zelda, as she pulled out of Lightknight's pocket a jewel encrusted Emerald medallion. "Oh the poor soul was a kokori. I will take this item and see what good can come out of it" Said Zelda.

                            The rest of the guard arrived shortly. "Seems as if we have had our first casualty princess" said DarkmanticoreX2. "Yes" came her response. "It seems that these cowards would rather fight our guards while they are sleeping." "Well, now would be the best time to start our interrogation of the guard." Continued Zelda. "No one else will sleep tonight anyway." "As you command princess" Replied the captain. "Let us wipe the evil from our land."


                            Lightknight924 is dead. It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends wednesday at 8:00 PM est.
                            Also, Zelda has taken hold of the Kokori Medallion.

                            Player list:

                            1. FictionJunction: AIM - FikshonJunkshon
                            2. T3hDDRKid AIM - TheVisualParadox
                            3. Travman301 AIM - RBennie362
                            4. Flawofhumanity AIM - Redrumfortherich
                            5. Myst1278 AIM - Myst1278
                            6. Vashthestampede0987 AIM - Pyro31191
                            7. Falcondude AIM - FalconDudeFFR
                            8. HeavyLee AIM - Heavyleah

                            9. Aito AIM - michiganfan3392
                            10. Popsicle_Pirate AIM - awsomeorange
                            11. Chromer AIM - stinnettefamily1
                            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-14-2007, 06:09 PM.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • flawofhumanity
                              MMM WATCHA SAY
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 628

                              #59
                              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                              Hi, I'm kokori and farka is completely retarded. There is not only one kokori, and manti never said such (as confirmed by manti). Further, every kokori does not HAVE an item, but knows of the item. What the item does, is, when passed to the seer is an immediate seer for the passer.

                              Basically, farka misconstrued information, made 3 people look like wolves when there is no real evidence/proof, and got himself killed in the process. The fact that he is dead, however, is as good as proof that at least one of the above three is a wolf, which makes him not completely useless.
                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              flaw cause he's well hung


                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #60
                                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                                WE SALUTE YOU!

                                LIGHTKNIGHT

                                THE ONE AND ONLY
                                OUR SAVIOUR AND MARTYR
                                THE TRUE KOKORI!

                                [SIZE="5"]
                                THERE IS ONLY ONE KOKORI IN OUR HEARTS
                                AND THAT IS YOU!

                                ~FOREVER REMEMBERED~
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...