Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #16
    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

    On the 'special thing' I would like everyone to accept it (assuming it's the item Manti was speaking of). If it's only one, it is very like it has a good and a bad effect for both parties (humans/wolves). Denying it shows that you're being cautious thus looking like a blue player. Humans should always accept it because they are in essence expendable.

    We will learn more about the item as time passes, but for now always accept it. This will obviously change as we learn more about it.
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #17
      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

      With multiple human roles, the first thing we shoudl do is post what kind of human we are. When we find persons who claim multple roles we know who to suspect.

      I'm a Hyrlian btw.

      Edit: Uh, nm. I can't get the required information in order to make this work.
      Last edited by travman301; 05-13-2007, 07:29 PM.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #18
        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

        I don't really think they make much of a difference, rofl.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • T3hDDRKid
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 754

          #19
          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

          Seer: DO NOT contact Fiction yet - coming out to an unconfirmed person is just plain dumb, and I know Fiction would have more sense than to say that.

          I suppose accept items for now. Mant, do we learn the function of the item if we accept it?


          P.S. GANON =/= GANNON (but thanks for the other typos.)
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          it just goes with what I said

          what brought this country together?

          desegregation

          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

          let's start with baseball

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #20
            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

            Originally posted by travman301
            With multiple human roles, the first thing we shoudl do is post what kind of human we are. When we find persons who claim multple roles we know who to suspect.

            I'm a Hyrlian btw.
            What's the point of that? Some random personin the gameis gonna go all, "duur I'm Kokori rofl" and then what will that get us? Nothing but a 50% chance he's telling the truth. If Fiction is a wolf, not that I'm saying he is, getting the seer to come out early is to his advantage. We need to find out whose wolfsbane and then find out whose seer next.

            Kokori btw.

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #21
              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

              Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
              Seer: DO NOT contact Fiction yet - coming out to an unconfirmed person is just plain dumb, and I know Fiction would have more sense than to say that.

              I suppose accept items for now. Mant, do we learn the function of the item if we accept it?


              P.S. GANON =/= GANNON (but thanks for the other typos.)
              p.s I said "seer me if you wish" and "use a representative if you want." It's not like I have something to hide. rofl.

              also, yeah, I'm not retarded enough to pull this stunt off in such a poorly constructed fashion if I were to be a wolf.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • Chromer
                Hookers and Blow
                • Jul 2003
                • 4981

                #22
                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                Which is why I said, which I don't believe you are. However, at this stage of the game, anything can happen so it's best to not make yourself a target for the wolves.

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #23
                  Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                  Wolves would be retarded to just kill me now, though. It'd be pointless. Plus, now they have more of a chance to hit the real seer just because I came out as a human. but you know, we could go on and on about what I really am for now.

                  If I live, I look more wolfy.
                  If I'm killed, wolves missed a chance at the seer.

                  oh no
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #24
                    Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                    Chromer, you're overthinking/posting too much. This is jTWG, remember?
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • falcondude
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 734

                      #25
                      Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                      Wow. This is getting really confusing. I'm going to suck if I get confused this easily.


                      Originally posted by derblub
                      this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #26
                        Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                        Wholy, two pages already? I am just checking in for two seconds, my gramma and aunt are here, but I will be on for a couple hours later. sorry guys.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #27
                          Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                          Originally posted by falcondude
                          Wow. This is getting really confusing. I'm going to suck if I get confused this easily.
                          Look, it's very easy.

                          I said that the seer should contact me to egt things rolling but only if s/he seers me first since I have nothing to hide. I still say ti's a waste of a seering but s/he should do it anyway if s/he wants to contact me to get **** done.

                          I said I was green, but everyone says they're green so anyone would immediately disregard that anyway.

                          I then said that both parties should be wondering what role I truly am wolf, green, or special blue.

                          Wolves will consider the following:
                          1) Is he a seer?
                          2) He said he isn't a seer (so he probably is one)
                          3) He could be lying and is a wolfsbane trying to get one of us killed >=|
                          [all of which is possible!]

                          Humans are considering:
                          1) Is he a seer?
                          2) Is he a wolfsbane?
                          3) Is he crazy?
                          4) This is very confusing.
                          5) He is human.
                          6) We can't trust him completely.

                          Seer is thinking:
                          1) What the **** is he doing?
                          2) Should I seer him? If I do, if he's green or blue we could have an alliance going. If he's red I'll know but I'd have to tell other people, etc.
                          3) Should I not seer him and still contact him? I seer someone else and we have a 3 person alliance. It's kind of risky, but who knows!
                          4) ?????
                          5) Profit!

                          Wolfsbane is like:
                          1) yo sup.

                          and that's about it.

                          My role remains a mystery. So **** you guys.

                          If I am killed by the wolves the wolves miss a chance at:
                          1) killing the seer.
                          2) possibly dying
                          3) miss a chance to save their asses by using me as a 'wolf.'

                          But who knows, I could be a wolf right now. D=

                          Touch me and you die.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #28
                            Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                            hey guys, I'm seer. guard guard me, same plan as last time.
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #29
                              Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                              Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                              hey guys, I'm seer. guard guard me, same plan as last time.
                              That worked out for the humans...

                              Comment

                              • falcondude
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 734

                                #30
                                Re: Jtwg XXX - The war For Hyrule

                                Just making sure, wolfsbane = guard, right? This is hard to catch on to.


                                Originally posted by derblub
                                this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                                Comment

                                Working...