Junior Werewolf Game III Signups *Vote on our game theme*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • slackygorgeking
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 223

    #46
    im in

    MONKEY is a nub

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #47
      slacky AIM'd me saying that he would play this game too. I'm adding him to the list.

      Comment

      • Freak83
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 3281

        #48
        nice, i may have one or two more interested in playing too depending on how things work out... slacky I believe you know one of them... personally

        Comment

        • Snapps
          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 5650

          #49
          Since I was the host I get automatic sign in yay XD

          Comment

          • Freak83
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 3281

            #50
            I think you would have made it in regardless actually >_<

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #51
              I think Snapps was kidding, based on the fact that he plays in the real TWGs and that he had XD at the end of his post.

              I might be able to get a certain someone to join... *cracks whip* Slave, join or else!

              Comment

              • ddrruler
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 855

                #52
                Wait gamepro...did you call me inactive? I was the most active person! -_-
                Mead is a | ******. |

                Comment

                • darkassassin13
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 20

                  #53
                  Sign me up please. I have no ideas for the theme though.
                  \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #54
                    You have one post, you shouldn't be allowed to join. Go read some TWGs and jTWGs, then come back later.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • ddrruler
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 855

                      #55
                      Post count shouldn't matter jursey,plus its up too gamepro.
                      Mead is a | ******. |

                      Comment

                      • slackygorgeking
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 223

                        #56
                        I did around 30 posts in the last twg lol

                        MONKEY is a nub

                        Comment

                        • deltro300111
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 1014

                          #57
                          I'm in!@

                          Comment

                          • darkassassin13
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 20

                            #58
                            I play TWG on other web sites and in real life all the time. Snapps and Psychic25 were the ones who told me to join anyway.
                            \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

                            Comment

                            • ddrruler
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 855

                              #59
                              Real life?whatcha been smoking?
                              Mead is a | ******. |

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #60
                                It actually originated as a RL game. Something I've been wanting to do for a while, but haven't found any oppurtunity as to play one.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...