Junior Werewolf Game III Signups *Vote on our game theme*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #121
    Lord of the Rings is definitely not going to be a jTWG theme. It will be a TWG theme, because it's too intelligent for jTWG and requires more thought. Anyways, I don't think you would make a good host because you're stupid and you have horrible grammar and spelling.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #122
      Ok, I'm taking LOTR down because Jurs DID suggest a LOTR theme long ago. She has the right to host that theme.

      Wolf's Rain is an anime (I think) Shown on Cartoon Network at 12:30 PM Central time on Mondays through Wednesdays. Its in the future, I think 200 years or so and wolves are extinct. Although, wolves are still alive, hidden, and they appear human. But people know that these wolves still exist so the wolves try and look for this place called "Paradise" to finally enter a place where wolves can be free and never have to worry about people hunting them.

      Thats what I've got so far, I'm not really a big fan of the show but I watch it.

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #123
        Just so people know ddrruler will never host a TWG. It takes alot of organisation, commitment, and brains. It takes someone who knows the rules and ways of the game inside out, and follows them. If you want a perfect exaple of someone who would make a terrible host, it's ulcer. Think about that before you volunteer. On a side note, Gamepro, you are a good host.
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • slackygorgeking
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 223

          #124
          that sucks lotr would be an amazin theme and who says that twg are smarter. smarter in the game but i dare someone to test me on my knowledge of lotr im the biggiest fan

          MONKEY is a nub

          Comment

          • darkassassin13
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 20

            #125
            Gamepro's right. Wolfs Rain is a Anime Series on Cartoon Network (Although Inuyasha is a lot better). I started to watch it but missed one episonde and had no idea what was going on so i gave up. Its just to confusing, with a crazy wolf hunter, and wolves that look like humans and a crazy chick in a tube that all these scientists are watching. Its so CRAZY!
            \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #126
              Not particularly...it wouldn't have anything to do with the game. It has to do with the amount of thinking involved in the game. Not just smarter about the movie/books, but just overall...and from the way you type you wouldn't even begin to think of you as someone who has the intelligence that a TWG player has. That's why I might host in the next two or three games...because I'm going away next week and won't be here for the games.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #127
                Ok. The signups are closed. Sorry to those that wanted to use Lord Of The Rings as a theme but we have to use Wolf's Rain.

                The signups are closed and I will be requesting a lock on this topic. I'll start writing the story now and will probably have it up in around an hour after I give out all the roles. I'm giving out roles now.

                Comment

                • daniel_lewis20
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 178

                  #128
                  hellz no, LOTR would be an awesome theme and should be done regardless of it being an TWG or jTWG.

                  Comment

                  • ddrruler
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 855

                    #129
                    gamepro talk on aim...btw jursey stop ur b*tching already go play twg and shut up...
                    Mead is a | ******. |

                    Comment

                    • darkassassin13
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 20

                      #130
                      I tend to agree almost no one here knows about Wolfs Rain. Plus it isnt a very good Anime Series anyway and i watch a lot of Anime. Although the show does go along with the game, the fact that the characters turn from human to Wolf fits perfectly. (I still hate it though)
                      \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

                      Comment

                      • patron_viridantis
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 59

                        #131
                        this will make absolutely no sense unless you're a hardcore watcher of the show. obscure anime only found in america and on satellite is kind of exclusive don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • Snapps
                          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 5650

                          #132
                          I thought the show looked stupid so I never watched it.

                          Should have taken my Kill Bill idea .

                          Comment

                          • patron_viridantis
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 59

                            #133
                            it might possibly be a decent show, however i'm not one to know. unless anyone cares to explain the concept in detail for those of us who do not dwell in animetopia - i think we should perhaps reconsider...

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #134
                              OK SCREW THIS. New themes? Suggest them now and hurry up so we can get started.

                              Comment

                              • darkassassin13
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 20

                                #135
                                I agree. I think we should take another vote and get more choices.
                                \"Death lies in the Shadows\"

                                Comment

                                Working...